User Manual for Open Labs Stagelight 3 Core Bundle - Music Production Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Open Labs Stagelight 3 Core Bundle
- Product category: Music Production Software Open Labs
- Brand: Open Labs
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Open Labs Music Production Software
User manual for the Open Labs Stagelight 3 Core Bundle contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Open Labs product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Open Labs user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Open Labs product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Which DAW is Right for You? Read More Stagelight 3 Core Bundle from Open Labs is a music production software that lets you quickly start beats on your Windows, Android, or macOS mobile device, and easily transfer them to your computer. It provides musicians of all ages and skill levels with fun music production tools and step-by-step lessons, for mixing loops or creating full songs with vocal tracks, and share their work directly via social networks. This bundle includes all Stagelight 3 free features, all core licenses, extra mix-down options, advanced drum editor, timeline view, extra effects, extra lessons, and extra styles. Stagelight 3 comes equipped with LoopBuilder, a powerful loop-style production feature that enables you to intuitively build tracks using sounds and loops from the included EDM, Dubstep, Rock, and Hip Hop sound packs. Play and mix up drum patterns with Drum Track by simply tapping a beat with on-screen drum pads or swiping from left to right to auto-fill elements. You can also change tempo, add effects, experiment with drum sounds, or create your own custom kits. The app also offers a selection of eight virtual instruments including analog-style synthesizers, realistic vintage keyboards and pianos, vintage organ sounds, sampled acoustic and electric guitars, sampled electric basses, and more. With a simple interface, touch-friendly controls, and nine effects, Stagelight 3 gives you the power to fine-tune your mixes and make music anywhere and anytime the inspiration strikes.
What's New in Version 3
- Song Transfer
- Easily share project files across all your mobile and desktop devices
- Track Freeze
- Freeze/unfreeze individual track or all tracks to free up CPU power and double your track count
- Enhanced color scheme with added layers and depth
- Smooth animation transitions
- New transport design allows you to keep more in view
- Redesigned Track Mixer with collapsible panels
- Faster song loading
- Better performance with long audio files
- Audio browser enhancements
- For Android, Windows, and macOS devices including smartphones, tablets, phablets, laptops, and desktops
- Record acoustic instruments including your voice, guitar, acoustic drums, and more
- Play virtual piano, bass, synth, and guitars or hook up your MIDI controller and jam out
- Key Lock: On-screen keyboard allows you to play virtual instruments while maintaining the proper key and scale of your song, without hitting a bad note
- Plug in your electric guitar and add effects such as Drive, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, and more
- Unlimited tracks (audio, drum, and instruments)
- Eight track effect slots
- SongBuilder Lessons
- SongBuilder Lesson provides step-by-step lessons to help you create your first song in minutes
- Learn the fundamentals of music creation, from programming your first beat to using the built-in track mixer
- Simply pick a genre to get started
- Includes exclusive demo songs from major artists like Linkin Park and Timbaland — see how they use different synths, effects, instruments, and features including LoopBuilder and Timeline view, to create their masterpieces
- Record, edit, and sequence song parts quickly and easily with LoopBuilder
- Choose from thousands of sounds in Stagelight’s vast loop library or record your own loops
- Comes with sound packs including EDM, Dubstep, Rock, Hip Hop, and more
- Create your own custom drum kits and audio mashups
- Touch-Screen Controls
- Designed to be used with both touch and non-touch devices
- Software automatically scales to meet your device resolution making it easy to create, edit, copy/paste, add/delete, and make fine tuning adjustments all with your fingertips
- Touch-friendly controls for Volume, Pan, Mute, and more
- Grid feature keeps you playing on time, every time
- Use the on-screen instruments or connect hardware controller to record and edit your MIDI performance, dynamics, timing, velocity, and more
- Touch-enabled MIDI editor, piano roll, and drum track sequencer make it fun to paint, stretch, and place your MIDI notes exactly where you want them
- Share your music with friends, family, and the world with just one simple click, without having to leave the app
- Advanced sharing with stems
- Directly connect to your SoundCloud or your favorite social network
Instruments & Effects
- Drum Track
- Designed to make creating beats fun and simple for everyone
- Drum Pads: Perform your beats with on-screen drum pads, tap in your tempo, play with velocity, swing in the groove, and more
- Auto Fill: Simply touch and swipe in where you want the beat to start and automatically fill the rest of your drum pattern, in time and on beat
- Drum Editor: Allows you to customize each individual drum hit, MIDI note, volume, BPM, add triplets, change drum kits, and mix up your patterns all with one-touch editing
- Electro Instruments
- Drum Machine (full)
- ElectroComposer (basic)
- ElectroSynth (basic)
- ElectroKeys (basic)
- ElectroGuitars (basic)
- ElectroOrgan (basic)
- ElectroBass (basic)
- ElectroPulse (basic)
Table of Contents
- Audio Effects
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Open Labs Stagelight 3 Core Bundle - Music Production Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Open Labs SL Specs
| Supported Operating Systems || Android 4.4 or Later |
| Memory Requirement || 1 GB (2 GB Recommended) |
| Storage Requirement || 300 MB |
| CPU Requirement || Windows, Mac: |
| Display Resolution Requirement || 1200 x 768 |
| GPU Requirement || Intel HD Graphics |
| Supported Languages || English |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: