User Manual for Opticron 10x50 Adventurer II WP Binocular Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Opticron 10x50 Adventurer II WP Binocular
- Product category: Binoculars Opticron
- Brand: Opticron
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Opticron Binoculars
User manual for the Opticron 10x50 Adventurer II WP Binocular contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Opticron product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Opticron user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Opticron product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The B&H Binocular Buying Guide Read More ucqqxwqesbyqvdrf With a high magnification and wide objectives, required by birders, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts who work at long-ranges and in challenging conditions, the Opticron 10x50 Adventurer II WP Binocular is designed to bring far-off subjects in close while providing extended performance in low light. Outfitted with BAK4 roof prisms and fully multi-coated optics, they deliver high-contrast views that are bright and clear with accurate color representation. Its long eye relief and wide exit pupil helps boost the comfort-level during extended observation sessions and reduces eye fatigue — especially at dawn and dusk, or when peering into dense brush or under a heavy wooded canopy.The binocular body is made using both aluminum and polycarbonate to make it strong and durable, and is designed with a neutral weight distribution that ensures the center of gravity sits naturally in the hand to help prevent arm fatigue. Protective rubber armor and raised palm pads provide a slip-resistant grip, while its large textured focus wheel makes it easy to use — especially in cold and wet weather, or when wearing gloves. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to make them waterproof, and to prevent internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature and environmental conditions. Tethered objective lens caps and a one-piece ocular rainguard ensure they are close at hand when needed and allows for fast deployment in the field.
- Optical Performance
- High 10x magnification for making detailed observations of distant objects
- Large 50mm objective lenses gather generous amounts of light to boost low-light performance while helping to produce a wide exit pupil
- Compact roof prisms help to keep the form-factor slim to be easier to pack and carry while being comfortable to hold
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission to help produce accurate color fidelity, and improve contrast and brightness
- 288-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration adds stability while providing a solid platform for the focusing mechanism
- Large textured slip-resistant focusing knob is easy to manipulate precisely, even while wearing gloves
- ±2 right-eye dioptric correction for precise focus adjustment to most user's individual prescription
- 57-73mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use, and reduced arm fatigue and vibrations
- Long 17mm eye relief makes long-duration observation sessions comfortable with reduced eye strain
- Wide 5mm exit pupil will cover pupils as they open and dilate in low light
In the Box Opticron 10x50 Adventurer II WP Binocular Lens Cloth Padded Neck Strap Soft Carrying Case 2 x Tethered Objective Lens Caps One-Piece Ocular Rainguard Limited 2-Year Warranty Summer Binocular Buying Guide Christopher Witt 07/14/2016 ucqqxwqesbyqvdrf A Guide to Marine Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/25/2015 Pentax Sport Optics Binocular Roundup Joseph Albanese 06/24/2015 A Guide to Birding with Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/16/2015 Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminum and polycarbonate construction
- Neutral balance makes them comfortable in the hand to reduce fatigue during long glassing sessions without a support system
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Protective rubber armor provides a slip-resistant grip
- Textured palm pads improve grip security and stability — especially in wet weather
- Tethered 1-piece ocular rainguard and objective lens caps prevents their loss while staying close at hand
- Weight: 27 ounces
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Opticron 10x50 Adventurer II WP Binocular in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Opticron 10x50 Adventurer II WP Binocular can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Opticron 30743 Specs
| Prism Type || Roof |
| Magnification || 10 x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 50 mm |
| Angle of View || 5.5° (actual) |
| Field of View || 288.0' @ 1000 yd / 95.6 m @ 1000 m |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 9.8' / 3 m |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 5 mm |
| Eye Relief || 17.0 mm |
| Interpupillary Adjustment || 57 to 73 mm / 2.2 to 2.9" |
| Dioptric Correction || ±2 |
| Focus Type || Center |
| Tripod Mount || Yes (Adapter Optional) |
| Dimensions || 6.4 x 5.2" / 16.2 x 13.3 cm |
| Weight || 26.8 oz / 760.0 g |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 60 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dean Markley DM -130 -C
This is an electric guitar amp/speaker combo probably from 1989 to around 2000.
I'm looking for the manual.
Universal Power Bank 3600mAh...
Visio Training Manual in ppt format...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Stacey Edling
I have replaced batteries and still get no response from the remote...
Name: Barry Ireland
BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist
how do i perform a factory reset on my Boss VE-2.
cannot turn the unit on
Name: trevor smith
Brother ADS-1700W Wireless Document Scanner
cannot turn the unit on. SDS _ 1700W
trying to find suitable agent to take it to for review/ repair.
we live in caloundra QLD post code 4551
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Thumbs way down.
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Like a comment above...it is stuck on the welcome screen. Cheap piece of crap....