User Manual for Opticron ES v4 100 GA ED 45 27-80x Fieldscope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Opticron ES v4 100 GA ED
- Product category: Spotting Scopes Opticron
- Brand: Opticron
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Opticron Spotting Scopes
User manual for the Opticron ES v4 100 GA ED contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Opticron product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Opticron user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Opticron product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description A Guide to Birding with Spotting Scopes Read More This version of the ES v4 from Opticron includes their upgraded SDL v2 zoom eyepiece to make this ES v4 100 GA ED/45 27-80x Fieldscope kit so users can start observing right out of the box. When used on the 100mm scope, the eyepiece produces an impressive 27-80x zoom range with a 71-45' field of view at 1000 yards.
In the Box Bundle Items ES v4 100 GA ED/45 Fieldscope (Angled Viewing, Requires Eyepiece) rabcqcfarvstxwsywbtdffsueawxszzctzc
- ES v4 100 GA ED/45 Fieldscope (Angled Viewing, Requires Eyepiece) With an updated focusing system to give users the ability to see sharper views faster, the angled-viewing ES v4 100 GA ED/45 Fieldscope from Opticron features a large objective lens that draws in generous amounts of light to boost brightness during the day and improves its performance in low-light conditions such as at dawn and dusk. Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass is used and configured in a high-definition tri-element lens system and F-type anti-reflection multi-coatings are applied to the optical surfaces to improve contrast and color accuracy while virtually eliminating off-axis comas and aberrations. This version of the ES v4 is offered here without an eyepiece for users who already have compatible Opticron SDL v2 and HDF T eyepieces.The ES v4 has its eyepiece holder set at a 45° angle to place the user's head in a more comfortable position whether they are sitting, standing, or lying prone. Its rotating tripod collar also allows the eyepiece orientation, relative to the tripod, to be adjusted for precise placement no matter the viewing position. The body is made of magnesium and aluminum alloys and polycarbonate to help reduce weight while remaining strong and sturdy. The optical tube is O-ring sealed to be waterproof and nitrogen filled to be resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions. A textured rubber armor offers increased grip security during setup and breakdown, and the focusing knob is split into coarse and fine wheels for easier handling.Ruggedly designed, and built to perform in the harshest conditions, the Opticron ES v4 100 GA ED/45 Fieldscope is the ideal companion for bird-watching, hunting, and general observations in the field, at the range, or just about anywhere there are sights to be seen.
- Optical Performance
- Eyepiece required for proper use (fully compatible with SDL v2 and HDF T eyepieces)
- Large 100mm objective lens diameter gathers generous amounts of light to boost low-light performance
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects for spherical and chromatic aberrations, astigmatism, and off-axis comas to produce crisp and sharp images with accurate colors, especially at the edges
- Tri-element high-definition objective lens system further improves color, clarity, and contrast
- Proprietary F-type anti-reflection multi-coated optics improve light transmission for brighter and clearer views with accurate color fidelity
- Use and Handling
- 45° angled eyepiece mount for more comfortable viewing while standing, sitting, or lying down
- 8:1 dual focusing system enables fast coarse and precision fine focusing
- Retractable lens hood protects objective against solar glare, which can interfere with clear views, while keeping rain and snow off in inclement weather
- Rotating tripod collar allows for precise eyepiece placement relative to tripod, for the most comfortable viewing
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Construction Details
- Center balanced for easier mounting on support systems
- Durable body design constructed from polycarbonate and magnesium and aluminum alloys to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- O-ring sealed to be waterproof and nitrogen filled to be resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Protective rubber armoring is textured to provide a slip-resistant grip for better handling during setup and breakdown
- Integrated rubber objective lens cover can be easily put on and taken off without the chance of losing it
- Made in Japan
- SDL v2 Eyepiece Replace the eyepiece of select Opticron fieldscopes with the SDL v2 Eyepiece. It has a 26mm eyepiece lens along with a 20-18mm eye relief for comfort.
- Compatible Fieldscopes
- 18-54x HR 66
24-72x HR 80
20-60x ES 80
27-80x ES 100
12-36x MM3 50
16-48x MM3 60
15-45x IS 60 with eyepiece adapter 40927s
16-48x IS 70 with eyepiece adapter 40927s
20-60x GS 815
16-48x Imagic 65
20-60x Imagic 80
12-36x MM2 52 with eyepiece adapter 40927s
12-36x IS 50 with eyepiece adapter 40927s
SDL v2 Eyepiece Table of Contents
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Opticron ES v4 100 GA ED 45 27-80x Fieldscope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- ES v4 100 GA ED/45 Fieldscope (Angled Viewing, Requires Eyepiece)
| Objective Lens Diameter || 100 mm |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 32.8' / 10.0 m |
| Fogproof || Yes, Nitrogen Filled |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof |
| Tripod Mounting Thread || 1/4"-20 |
| Dimensions || L: 19.6" / L: 49.7 cm |
| Weight || 6.2 lb / 2.8 kg |
- SDL v2 Eyepiece
| Eye Relief || 20.0 to 18.0 mm |
| Dimensions || L: 3" / L: 77 mm |
| Weight || 9.5 oz / 270 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.6 x 3.1 x 3.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Smallrig Master Kit for BMPCC 6K Pro 3582...
Aqua vu vpg...
Easy riser notebook cooling stand Model # K60112...
I need a User's Manual for a Polaroid iso48 Digiyal Camera....
Apple i phone tech21...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rex Puxted
Swann 8-Channel 4K UHD NVR with
Everything was up and working OK. Then I changed to a higher resolution. Now the whole screen has slightly shifted to the left. Now I can't access the menu at the bottom left. Help !!
Name: Ernest L Johnson, how to stop
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
When I turn printer on it starts to print thr last job I did. I dont know how to stop this. I have turned off the printer and also unpluged it. HELP ...
Name: Thomas Rodgerson
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
How can I get a Owner's Manual for a Polaroid iso48 digital Camera?...
Name: sam stacey Stacey
Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless All-In-One Printer
my printer is doing the same thing as barbara no printing but goes through all the noises that it is lots of ink ??...
Power supply cable
Name: Brian Borden
COUGAR Panzer Evo RGB Full-Tower Case
Hello I was putting my the internal parts together when I ran in to a problem. I have the rgb hub for the fans but did not have a cable for the power supply to this box. Was it suppose to be include or are these sold separately? ...