User Manual for Optoma Technology PK320 Pico Pocket Projector - Refurbished Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Optoma Technology PK320 Pico Pocket Projector
- Product category: Uncategorized Optoma Technology
- Brand: Optoma Technology
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Optoma Technology Uncategorized
User manual for the Optoma Technology PK320 Pico Pocket Projector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Optoma Technology product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Optoma Technology user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Optoma Technology product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Optoma Technology not only makes great projectors, they love to see how small and powerful they can make them. Consider the PK320 Pico Pocket Projector. When it's plugged into the wall you can get 100 lumens of projection power at a 3000:1 contrast ratio. It's got 2GB of internal memory; microSD slot supports up to 32GB SDHC. Plus, it has a 1/4"-20 tripod socket for mounting. By connecting a VGA adapter cable or USB flash drive to the 24-pin Universal Port, you can display content from many different sources. The imaging panel is a Digital Light Processor from Texas Instruments and the lighting is an LED panel that's rated to last 20,000 hours. Resolution is WVGA (854 x 480) and a maximum resolution of WXGA (1280 x 800) through a VGA adapter or HD (1080i) through an HDMI cable. Speaking of going anywhere, this is one projector that can. It's compatible with both the NTSC and PAL video standards and it weighs 8.3 oz. (235 g) with a standard battery. It's a good thing the Optoma PK320 Pico Pocket Projector is so small and light. With all the fun you can have with it and its solid business credentials you might end up bringing it to the office every day and taking it home every night.
- How to Connect your Optoma PK320 to a Computer with Windows 7
- How to Connect your Optoma PK320 to an Android Device
- A Pocketful of Powerful Presentations
- The Optoma PK320 combines image quality and brightness demanded by presenters and movie-lovers with a palm-sized profile that lets you take it along wherever you may need it. Whether you want to deliver wide-screen presentations, share graphics or watch a movie, Optoma's PK320 Pico pocket projector provides projection power anywhere. With a brightness of 100 ANSI lumens and projecting images of up to 150" (3.8 m), the PK320 extends the functionality and usability of Optoma's Pico line, allowing users to project in more situations. This product, which incorporates a cool metallic look, provides easy and flexible connectivity to a broad range of sources, including tablets, iPhones, DVD players, laptop computers, set top boxes and more Featuring Native widescreen WVGA resolution, the PK320 lets you enjoy unlimited content playback at your fingertips with the on-board office viewer, microSD card slot, and HDMI and VGA connectivity. The PK320, which comes complete with a remote control, projects natively at 854x480 resolution and weighs in at half a pound.
- Excellent Image
- Rated at 100 ANSI lumens, the PK320 is bright enough to present and share content with small groups with controlled ambient light. Standard, bright, movie and eco modes provide a range of ways to achieve the experience that you want. The 16:9 aspect ratio makes this unit ideal for video presentations and movies. Project images of up to 150" (3.8 m) for an immersive viewing experience. LED projection technology produces rich colors and maximizes brightness. Users can control brightness, contrast, and two color gamut settings to enhance their viewing experience. The PK320 supports use with an AC adapter or battery power. On battery, you can achieve typical battery life of over 90 minutes in eco mode. An optional battery pack extends projection time further and allows you to use the PK320 at full brightness for up to two hours
- Stay Connected
- A full suite of connectors on the rear of the PK320, used with adapter cables, provide a broad range of connection options. A mini-jack audio output supports the use of an external amplifier plus speakers or headphones. A micro SD slot allows for quick and easy sharing of stored videos and images and a USB Flash Memory adapter also creates a connection to USB flash drives for playback. Connect to standard HDMI output sources with an optional mini-HDMI to full size HDMI cable. Mini and micro HDMI cables are also available for smart phones and tablets
- LED Design Advantage
- The PK320's LED delivers at least 20,000 hours of use without replacing the light source. This projector is virtually without maintenance; just clean the lens periodically for best results. Meanwhile, a quiet fan ensures heat control without noise issues
- New Design Enhances Usability
- The PK320 integrates a new and innovative user interface that allows users to access key features more quickly than before. Business users can get presentations going faster than ever before, while entertainment users can access media without keeping their audiences waiting. Instead of traditional drill-down menu design, the PK320 has six function keys and a home key (see picture below). Specific functions are assigned to each key and those functions change depending on the menu level. This gives users single-key access in order to directly access often-used functions rather than pressing two, three or more buttons. This feature, which enhances ease of use, is unique to Optoma
- Quick to Project PC Free
- The PK320 includes an internal Microsoft Office viewer which lets users share documents and files without a PC (PC-free operation). The viewer gives users immediate PC-free access to Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel files, as well as Adobe PDFs. As with previous generations, the PK320 also integrates movie playback
- LED Design Advantage
- The PK320's LED technology delivers low power and silent operation. The same LED technology provides vivid color, durability and long life that make it attractive to price-sensitive small business and consumer users. The LED light source has an estimated lifetime of more than 20,000 hours (equivalent to using the projector four hours every day for over thirteen years). LED is incredibly cost effective compared to lamp-based projectors. For example, users with a lamp-based projector would have to replace the lamp in the projector at least four times over 20,000 hours of usage-at a cost of over $800, compared to the completely maintenance-free LED lamp. The LED-based design, in addition to being environmentally friendly with low power usage and the elimination of mercury and other hazardous materials, allows for cool operation which in turn allows for the compact size
UPC: 796435422158 User Manual PDF 4.9mbeaxfyctefxbdfvuvtvsycws Table of Contents
- Green by Design
- As part of the Optoma ProJect Green program, Optoma's mobile LED projectors, which incorporate LED technology, have been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness. These projectors:
Is designed to be compact and lightweight, which ensures a reduction in the production of green house gas emissions during transportation.
Incorporate an LED light source. LED lamps last 20,000 (or 9.6 years of 40 hour per week use) for long life. LEDs produce less heat and consume less power compared to traditional projector lamps for excellent energy savings. LEDs do not contain mercury or other environmentally hazardous materials.
Are packaged for eco-friendliness. Optoma uses minimal packaging to create a smaller ecological footprint at disposal. The entire package is recyclable. In addition, the projector's manual is delivered in digital format on the projector's internal memory to eliminate paper printouts.
The PK320 Pico Pocket Projector complies with RoHS standards by eliminating lead and other hazardous materials
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Optoma Technology PK320 Pico Pocket Projector - Refurbished in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Optoma Technology PK320RFBA Specs
| Display System
| Native Chip Resolution
| 854 x 480 (WVGA)
| Supported Resolutions
| Max Brightness
| 25 Lumens
| Aspect Ratio
| Native: 16:9
| Contrast Ratio
| DLP Link 3D
| Lens Shift
| Throw Distance
| 1 - 19.6' / 0.305 - 5.974 m
| Throw Ratio
| Ceiling Mountable
| Rear Screen Projection
| 1 x Mini HDMI Audio/Video (Input)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output)
1 x Micro-USB Audio/Video (Input)
1 x Audio/Video (Input)
1 x Proprietary Audio/Video
| Expected Lamp Life
| Medium Brightness: 20,000 Hours
| Fan Noise
| Medium Brightness: 0 dB
Full Brightness: 30 dB
| Cable Lock Slot
| Power Consumption
| Medium Brightness: 19 W
41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 0 - 80%
| Dimensions (W x H x D)
| 4.7 x 1.2 x 2.7" / 11.9 x 3.0 x 6.9 cm
| 8.3 oz / 235.3 g
| Package Weight
| 1.9 lb
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
| 6.5 x 5.7 x 3.4"
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Lagrima 88 key electric piano...
Konus SightPro TR Red/Green Dot w4 Reticle Patterns Tactical Turrets 7375...
User Manual for Ibanez UB804 Workshop Series Upright Electric Bass...
avantone pro mp1...
Latest contributions to the discussion:
Name: robert anzellotti
Underwater Audio SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player
can't download music from my computer
which runs on microsoft....
Name: Robert Emmett Falvey
Yamaha PKBX2 Double X-Style Adjustable Keyboard
PARTS LIST HAVE NO SCREWS Download an official Yamaha user manual PXBX2 STAND FOR KEYBOARD...
Facebook Portal Plus Smart Video Calling 15.6
Name: Kevin Podger
I haven't used my portal in awhile. It keeps asking me to reconnect Facebook. Once I hit Connect Facebook, it says No network connection. Then I try reset to factory settings and it takes me right back to the screen tag hat asks me to reconnect Facebook and I can not find help an...
Name: Richard Endres
Dell 11.6" 16GB Chromebook 11 3180
Sonic Classics for PS 4
Name: Irene Tangye
Sega Genesis Classics
I've been playing Sonic for some weeks now. I know how to get to the game from the room - select from shelves Sonic, etc. Everything was fine. Today I went to play and when I turned PS on it went to a different scene - all different characters were running and it went no where...