User Manual for Optoma Technology TX536 2800 Lumens XGA Projector - Refurbished Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Optoma Technology TX536 2800 Lumens XGA
- Product category: Uncategorized Optoma Technology
- Brand: Optoma Technology
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Optoma Technology Uncategorized
User manual for the Optoma Technology TX536 2800 Lumens XGA contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Optoma Technology product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Optoma Technology user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Optoma Technology product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Optoma TX536 packs a lot of features into a surprisingly affordable package. Its 2800 lumens of projection power combined with its 3000:1 contrast ratio means it will provide a rich, vivid image in medium to large rooms even with some ambient light to contend with. The TX536's star attraction must surely be its Texas Instruments DMD DLP chip. This 0.55" chip processes not just the three primary colors that all other chips work on, red, green and blue, but also their complements: cyan, magenta and yellow. As a result colors are so clear and lifelike that TI calls its latest version of the technology BrilliantColor. DLP chips with BrilliantColor increase the brightness of colors by 50 percent vs. DLP chips without it. An added advantage of this chip is that it requires no filter that has to be periodically cleaned and replaced, an operation that can be risky in ceiling mounted installations. Another key attraction of this projector is its versatility and compatibility. Its power supply can auto switch between inputs of 100 and 240 Volts AC at 50/60 Hz. It's also compatible with about 40 PC and Mac resolution and frequency combinations so it's ideal for laptop-based business presentations. But perhaps the business world is the furthest thing from your mind. You just want to watch some television. You're in luck. The TX536 is compatible with video signals in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, B, D, G, H, I, M, N and SECAM B, D, G, K, K1, L standards. And it can do 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition. Just plug it into a cable, satellite box or TV with a video out jack and you're good to go. There's a lot to like in the TX536 so you'll want to secure your investment. There's a control panel lock, password protection and a security bar through which you can lace a security cable (available separately). If you're looking for projection power, rich, vivid color and versatility in a very affordable package, the TX536 may be just the projector you're looking for.
- 2800 Lumens and a 3000:1 Contrast Ratio
- The combination of 2800 lumens of light output and a 3000:1 contrast ratio is rare in a projector so affordable. It means that even if you don't watch in movie-theater darkness you'll enjoy a bright, vivid image.
- DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Those bright, vivid images are courtesy of TI's Digital Micromirror Device Digital Light Processer. That's a long name for a tiny but brilliant chip. In fact TI calls the chip's output BrilliantColor. This technology processes not just the primary colors of red, green and blue but also their complements, cyan, magenta and yellow. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images. A bonus of DLP chips is that they don't require filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced thus saving you time and money.
- Digital Keystone Correction
- "Keystoning" happens when the projector lens is not exactly parallel with the projection surface causing opposite sides of the image to be different lengths. The TX536 can correct keystoning of plus or minus a range of 40 degrees.
UPC: 796435421281 In the Box Optoma Technology TX536 2800 Lumens XGA Projector TX536 XGA Projector With Lens Cap Remote Control With Batteries (2 x AAA) Carrying Case Power Cord VGA Cable Quick Start Guide User's Manual 90-Day Manufacture Warranty Table of Contents
- World-Wide Compatibility And HDTV
- This projector can accept from 100 to 240 volts at 50/60 Hz and it can accept and project television standards that range from the North American standard NTSC to NTSC 4.43, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N) and SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L). It also can accept and display these STDV and HDTV standards: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Optoma Technology TX536 2800 Lumens XGA Projector - Refurbished in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Optoma Technology EPTX536RFBA Specs
| Projector Display System || Single 0.55" DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments |
| Native Resolution || XGA (1024 x 768) |
| Number of Pixels || 786,432 |
| Lumens Brightness || 2800 ANSI Lumens |
| Contrast Ratio || 3000:1 |
| Aspect Ratio || 4:3 Native, 16:9 and 16:10 Compatible |
| System || NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, B, D, G, H, I, M, N and SECAM B, D, G, K, K1, L |
| HDTV Compatibility || 720p, 1080i, 1080p |
| Lens || F = 2.41-2.55, f = 21.8-23.98 mm |
| Focus/Zoom Adjusting || Manual/Manual 1.1x |
| Lens Shift || None |
| Recommended Projection Size || 22.9 – 300" |
| Keystone Correction || Electronic ±40° |
| Ceiling Mountable || Yes |
| Rear Screen Projection || Yes |
| Projection Tilt Option || Adjustable Front Feet |
| Built-in Speaker || 2-Watt x 1 |
| Input Terminals || VGA x 2 |
S-Video x 1
Composite Video x 1
Stereo Audio x 1
RS-232 (I/O) x 1
| Output Terminals || VGA x 1 |
| Control Protocol || Detailed in Manual For RS232 Control Port |
| Lamp (Bulb) || 185 Watt UHP |
| Fan Noise || 28dB Standard Mode |
30dB Bright Mode
| Remote Control || IR Wireless |
| Power Requirements || 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 11.28 x 3.98 x 7.6" (287 x 101 x 193 mm) |
| Weight || 5 lbs (2.27 kg) |
| Package Weight || 7.75 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 15.6 x 12.4 x 6.4" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 54 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: