User Manual for Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with Touch Panel LCD Screen & Built-In LED Light Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with
- Product category: Camcorders Panasonic
- Brand: Panasonic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Panasonic Camcorders
User manual for the Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Panasonic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Panasonic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Panasonic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder: Built-In LED Light and More Read More Panasonic's AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with Touch Panel LCD Screen and Built-In LED Light is at home shooting corporate, event, and indie projects. It features a 1/3.1" BSI MOS sensor for improved low-light performance and incorporates a 20x zoom lens with 5-axis hybrid image stabilization. The lens also features electronically linked geared iris rings for manual control of focus, zoom, and iris. Built-into the top handle is an LED light for illuminating your subject in dim light.
Two viewfinders provide you a choice when operating the camera with either a traditional tilt up color EVF, or a pullout LCD high resolution touchscreen. The LCD touchscreen is positioned above the lens for a more natural viewing experience when shooting handheld. Slow motion recording functionality is included, allowing you to record in Full HD up to 120 fps. The camera records in MP4, MOV, or AVCHD codecs, and features dual SDXC media card slots. allowing you to use relay recording or simultaneous recording.
- A built-in LED light illuminates your subjects with a bright (300 lux at 1 meter) beam of daylight balanced light. If the beam is too harsh, an included diffusion filter covers and softens the light. If you need tungsten balanced light, a color conversion filter is included as well.
- The integrated 20x optical zoom lens provides sharp images and an equivalent 35mm focal length range of 29.5 to 612mm (16:9). The lens also features a 49mm filter thread.
- The camera employs 5-axis hybrid O.I.S. compensating for side-to-side, up-down, forward-back handheld shake.
- The AG-AC30 features electronically linked zoom, focus, and iris rings on the lens. The rings are textured for better tactile feel.
- The camera shoots and records HD at 23.98p, 29.97p, 59.94i, and 59.94p in MP4/MOV at 50Mb/s. AVCHD recording at 59.94p averages 25Mb/s for FHD, and as well at 59.94i and 23.98p at lower data rates. You can also shoot in 1280 x 720 or 720 x 480i, although that signal is cropped and squeezed.
- A selection for super slow motion allows you to shoot FHD (1920 x 1080) at 120 fps.
- The camera records in either MP4, MOV, AVCHD, or AVCHD Progressive.
- The sensor features a design that moves the circuitry normally found in front of the photosites to the back of the sensor's substrate. this allows more photons to strike the photosites, increasing the sensitivity of the sensor.
- An illuminated ring lets your subject know when you are recording by changing from blue to red. Although this is pleasant in appearance, this feature can be disabled in the camera's menu.
- You can activate a level indicator overlay, which can be useful to check the camera is level when shooting handheld or with a stabilizer.
UPC: 885170288409 In the Box Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with Touch Panel LCD Screen & Built-In LED Light AC Adapter AC Cable 2900 mAh Rechargeable Battery AV Cable Microphone Holder 2 x Microphone Holder Screw 2 x Input Terminal Cap EVF Eyepiece Cup Lens Cap LED Light Diffusion Filter LED Light Color-Conversion Filter Limited 1-Year Warranty Brochure PDF 1.2mb Table of Contents
- The camera incorporates a built-in microphone, and two 3-pin XLR audio inputs for line or mic level input.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with Touch Panel LCD Screen & Built-In LED Light in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Panasonic AG-AC30 Specs
| Image Sensor || 1-Chip 1/3.1" MOS Sensor |
| Effective Sensor Resolution || 6.03 MP |
| Minimum Illumination || 1.4 lux at 1/30 Shutter Speed |
| Focal Length || 4.1 to 81.6mm |
| 35mm Equivalent Focal Length || 29.5 to 612mm |
| Max Digital Zoom || 200x |
| Maximum Aperture || f/1.8 to 3.6 |
| Filter Size || 49 mm |
| Image Stabilization || Optical |
| Shutter Speed || 1/6 to 1/8000 sec |
| Built-In ND Filter || None |
| Recording Media || 2 x SDXC Card Slots |
| Broadcast System Compatibility || NTSC |
| Still Photo || JPEG: 1920 x 1080 (2.1 MP) |
| Audio Recording || 2-Channel |
| Video Connectors || 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS A/V (Composite) Output |
1 x HDMI Output
| Audio Connectors || 2 x 3-Pin XLR Mic Level Input |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Microphone Headphone Output
| Other I/O || 1 x 3.5 mm Control |
1 x 2.5 mm LANC Control
1 x USB Type-A
1 x USB Micro-B
| Display Type || LCD |
| Screen Size || 3" |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Screen Resolution || 460,000 Dots |
| Screen Size || .24" |
| EVF Resolution || 1,555,000 Dots |
| Accessory Mount || 1 x Cold Shoe Mount |
| Tripod Mount || 1/4"-20 Female |
| Built-In Light || Yes |
| Dimensions || 6.7 x 6.7 x 13.2" / 17 x 17 x 33.5 cm |
| Weight || 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg |
| Package Weight || 8.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.3 x 12.1 x 11.4" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 42 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with Touch Panel LCD Screen & Built-In LED Light
|Subject: Time lapse recording|
|Date: 07.05.2021 05:52:16||Name: Charles Border|
|Cannot find instructions for shooting in time lapse mode. |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LT MX REGO PLUS MANUAL...
I need Manual of below product :
Porta Brace ATV-F4 Audio Tactical Vest for Zoom F4 Portable Recorder
Celluon evoMouse USB...
Sennheiser HD 400S Over-Ear Headphones...
Honeywell 16 channel 6TB Hybrid HQA
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JBL Link 300
how to operate speaker...
JBL Link 300
operation of unit...
Name: ABDULNABI ALBANNA
ARRI Compact HMI 575W Fresnel Light
please send me quotation for ARR compact HMI 575W FRESNEL LIGHT KIT the quantity 1 UNIT
Este quemador, es exclusivamente para los formatos BLURAY
Name: Julio Cesar Guerra Rivas
ASUS BW-16D1X-U External Blu-ray Drive
Es posible gravar en un CD normal Musica, tambien puede leer un disco DVD y posteriormente pasarlo a un formato Blu Ray. Por lo demas, es muy buen aparato y tambien veloz en gravar.
Tengo DVD peliculas, puedo cargarlo en su memoria de mi lap top y gr...
Name: J Michael Connors
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
How do I add a paper size of A5 ?...