User Manual for Panasonic DMP-BDT230 Multi-System Smart Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Panasonic DMP-BDT230 Multi-System Smart Network 3D
- Product category: Blu-ray Disc Players Panasonic
- Brand: Panasonic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Players
User manual for the Panasonic DMP-BDT230 Multi-System Smart Network 3D contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Panasonic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Panasonic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Panasonic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Panasonic DMP-BDT230 Multi-System Smart Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player supports 2D/3D Full HD 1080p video and is compatible with Blu-ray discs, DVDs and CDs. And, if you have a large DVD collection, it supports upscaling to Full HD 1080p resolution and 2D-3D conversion. It also features built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity, which you can use for a variety of Internet services.
Once the player is connected to the Internet, you'll be able to stream content from a Mac, PC or media server. You'll also have access to online services including YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Hulu Plus and more. You can take advantage of Miracast as well. Miracast allows you to stream movies, TV shows, music, videos, photos and more from your Android (4.2 or higher) mobile device directly to your TV.
For other connectivity options, the DMP-BDT230 provides an HDMI output and a digital optical audio output. There is also a front panel USB port and an SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, which allow you to enjoy a variety of content including photos, video and music stored on either a USB flash drive or SD/SDHC/SDXC media card. Other features include DLNA Smart Home Networking and advanced audio decoding including Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio.
- Miracast Mobile Device Streaming
- The DMP-BDT230 is equipped with Miracast, which makes it possible to play mobile content on the big screen. With Miracast, you can stream movies, TV shows, music, videos, photos and more from your Android (4.2 or higher) mobile device directly to your TV
- VIERA Connect
- VIERA Connect offers a wide variety of Internet content that you can enjoy from the comfort of your living room. You can access Netflix, CinemaNow, Vudu, Pandora, Hulu Plus, Facebook, YouTube and more. Plus, additional services are also available through VIERA Connect. This function requires broadband Internet service
- Integrated Web Browser
- The DMP-BDT230 is equipped with an Internet browser, which means you can enjoy your favorite websites on your TV from the comfort of your living room. It makes surfing the web more social and it's a good way to bring friends and family closer together
- 2D-3D Conversion
- 2D-3D Conversion enables conversion of 2D images on DVDs and Blu-ray Discs into 3D images with natural depth perception. Screen type (flat or round), and frame color are easily selectable. Watch your DVD movie collection in 3D for even greater viewing enjoyment. This model can also convert content from VIERA Connect into 3D images
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- A Wi-Fi system is built right into the main unit so you can enjoy VIERA Connect and BD-Live content without having to connect the Blu-ray Disc Player with a LAN cable or wireless LAN adapter. A wireless LAN environment is required for this function
- Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback
- The advanced 2D image technologies of the Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory have also been applied to 3D image playback, providing high quality images and lifelike 3D for images that leap off the screen with enhanced depth and texture
- DLNA Smart Home Networking
- This model is DLNA-certified for easy use with your home network. Share and enjoy digital photos (JPEG), music (MP3, WMA) and videos (AVCHD, WMV) by simply connecting to a home network (LAN). For example, you can install a special app on your smartphone and use it to access a DLNA-certified PC via a Wi-Fi router in another room. The PC works as a DLNA server where your media collection is stored. You can access, browse and view stored content on the server while in another room without having to worry about shuffling discs. This function requires Windows 7, and playability may depend on PC performance
- External HDD Playback
- This Blu-ray Disc Player is compatible with NTFS (NT File System) format external hard disk drives, so you can enjoy music (FLAC, MP3), photos (JPEG, MPO) and camcorder video content (AVCHD, MP4) archived on an external HDD
- Multi-User Mode
- As many as four users can be registered. Not only can each user's name be set but also all of the user's favorite settings, including the user's icon, favorite home screen wallpaper, picture mode and audio mode
- Energy Star Qualified
- Reduced power consumption makes this product Energy Star qualified
- 3D Effect Controller (BD/DVD/CD/SD Memory Card/VOD/USB/NAS)
- Front panel GUI and wallpaper
In the Box Panasonic DMP-BDT230 Multi-System Smart Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player Remote Control 2 x Batteries (for Remote) AC Power Supply Cord Middle East Power Plug Southeast Asia Power Plug Limited 90-Day Warranty Provided by Photo Table of Contents
- Supports access to BD-Live
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Panasonic DMP-BDT230 Multi-System Smart Network 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Panasonic DMP-BDT230 Specs
| System || NTSC |
| Region || Blu-ray: A |
| Progressive Scan || Yes, 1080p |
| HD Upconversion || Yes, 1080p |
| Dolby Digital/DTS Compatibility || DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD |
| Built-in Decoder || Yes |
| Video || BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, DVD, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RW, DVD-Video |
| Audio || CD, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW |
| File Formats Supported || AAC, AVCHD, FLAC, JPEG, MKV, MP3, MP4, MPEG2, MPO, WAV, WMA |
| Network Access || Yes, Built-in Wi-Fi |
| BD-Live || Yes |
| Support for Streaming Services || Yes |
| DLNA Home Network Sharing || Yes |
| Digital || 1 x HDMI Audio/Video Output |
1 x Digital Optical Audio Output
1 x USB 2.0 Input
1 x Ethernet Input
| Tray Type || Single Disc Horizontal |
| Remote || Yes |
| Power Requirements || 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Operational: 14 W |
Standby: 0.5 W
Quick Start Mode: 5.5 W
| Energy Star Compliant || Yes |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 16.9 x 1.5 x 7.1" / 429.3 x 38.1 x 180.3 mm |
| Weight || 3.08 lb / 1.40 kg |
| Package Weight || 4.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.2 x 10.4 x 2.8" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: