User Manual for Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f 1.7 II ASPH. Lens with Circular Polarizer Filter Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f 1.7
- Product category: Mirrorless System Lenses Panasonic
- Brand: Panasonic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Panasonic Mirrorless System Lenses
User manual for the Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f 1.7 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Panasonic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Panasonic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Panasonic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The black Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens with Circular Polarizer Filter Kit from B&H bundles the sleek wide-angle prime with a 46mm circular polarizer filter.
In the Box
- Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens (Black) Characterized by its slender profile, the black Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. from Panasonic is a compact, slightly wide 40mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its bright f/1.7 maximum aperture offers notable control focus for working with shallow depth of field techniques and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and accurate rendering, and individual elements have also been multi-coated to control surface reflections and flare for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Slightly wider-than-normal prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize greater sharpness and resolution.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- Pancake form factor measures just 1"-thick, making it ideal for everyday and travel use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Vu Filters 46mm Sion Slim Circular Polarizer Filter The 46mm Sion Slim Circular Polarizer Filter from Vu Filters helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
A circular polarizer only differs from a linear polarizer in that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing filter. The addition of this quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize the linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions. Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
Sion Slim circular polarizer filters are multi-coated, have approximately a greater than 85% average light transmission, and are constructed from Schott glass with a black rim. Set within aluminum-alloy filter rings that are durable while remaining lightweight, the glass elements provide increased clarity as well as color fidelity, while their black rims further ensure that reflections do not occur along the filter's edge. The Flat Wave Overcoat associated with this Sion Slim circular polarizer filter provides an additional layer over the multi-coatings, resulting in an improved beading effect to repel water for greater cleaning efficiency.
This 46mm Sion Slim Circular Polarizer Filter's ring assembly is 3.4mm thick, to help maximize vignetting prevention. It can be rotated in order to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect, and features side knurling to provide a more textured grip for mounting or removing the filter from a lens.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections as well as to ensure color fidelity.
- Flat Wave Overcoat repels water with an improved beading effect for more efficient cleaning.
- Greater than 85% average light transmission.
- 2 to 2.8x filter factor reduces exposure by 1 to 1.5 stops.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Black rimmed glass further ensures that reflections do not occur along the filter's edge.
- Slim, 3.4mm-thick, aluminum-alloy filter ring assembly helps to maximize vignetting prevention, while remaining lightweight.
- Filter ring assembly can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- Side knurling to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- 46mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
- Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens (Black) bfzvbcyydquresbqzredstduwwftz
- G Lens Cap for Lumix Lenses (46mm)
- Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Storage Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- Vu Filters - 46mm Sion Slim Circular Polarizer Filter
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f 1.7 II ASPH. Lens with Circular Polarizer Filter Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens (Black)
| Focal Length || 20mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 40mm) |
| Maximum Aperture || f/1.7 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/16 |
| Lens Mount || Micro Four Thirds |
| Format Compatibility || Micro Four Thirds |
| Angle of View || 57
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 35 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 800
Bravo, magnificent idea and is duly
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...
Name: w456j4w6/h:thj53i34ti563asf 142
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 - EQ Plug-In
w456j4w6/ h:thj53i34ti563asf 5453...
Name: Marcelo J Sigliani
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
when the power went out the screen went blank and I can't control the ac...
bose will not power up
Name: george milne
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
switch my tv off and usual the bose switches off its self went to switch on the bose and it is not coming on checked power supply getting 20vdc at the bose inlet plug changed batteries on the remote still not coming on....