User Manual for PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone 7 Plus & 8 Plus Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone
- Product category: Add-On Lenses & Filters PanoClip
- Brand: PanoClip
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for PanoClip Add-On Lenses & Filters
User manual for the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any PanoClip product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official PanoClip user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a PanoClip product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Compatible with the iPhone 7 Plus & 8 Plus, the Snap-On 360° Lens from PanoClip slides onto your phone and uses its cameras to create 360° images. It will fit over thin, flexible screen protectors and thicker, more rigid ones, as well as thin protective cases.
To create seamless images, avoid moving while capturing photos, and don't place important subjects at the border between the two lenses, which lay directly to the left and right of your phone. Tiny Planet mode creates shots with an expansive image area, and Spin View turns 360° photos into dynamic video clips that display your shot from different angles. Captured images can also be shared on social media and enhanced using filters and stickers, which are available using the PanoClip 360° Lens app from the App Store.
Included is a carry pouch, which doubles as a lens cloth for cleaning both of the PanoClip's lenses, as well as your phone's lenses. Protection is provided by a limited 1-year warranty.
While the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens is currently only compatible with iPhone, Android compatibility is coming soon.
- Camera Resolution
- Photo resolution is based on the resolution of your phone's front and back cameras, and varies based on phone model.
- PanoClip's Snap-On 360° Lens is currently only compatible with Apple's iPhone, and this model is specifically for the iPhone 7 Plus & 8 Plus. Android compatibility is coming at a date to be announced.
- How To Shoot
- The photo-shooting process takes a couple seconds to complete. To get the best shot, do your best to avoid moving while capturing your surroundings. Also, avoid placing any important subjects at the border between the two lenses (directly to the left or right of your phone).
- Screen Protector / Case Compatibility
- The PanoClip base model will automatically adjust to screen protectors of varying thickness, including both thin, flexible ones and thicker, rigid ones. PanoClip is also compatible with thin protective cases.
UPC: 842126100567 In the Box PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone 7 Plus & 8 Plus Carry Pouch / Cleaning Cloth Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Lens Cleaning
- The carry pouch included in your PanoClip package is also a useful lens cloth. Before you shoot, use it to clean both of the PanoClip's lenses, as well as the lenses of your phone's front and back cameras. Clean the lenses using a circular motion around the center of the lens.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone 7 Plus & 8 Plus in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
PanoClip PanoClip Specs
| Compatibility || iPhone 7 Plus & 8 Plus |
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.27 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.95 x 5.45 x 3.35" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 79 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vid pro cr-a...
Crosley Model: CR2405B...
Crowley Model CR2405B...
24 channel NETWORK H.264 DVR
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ink box full
Brother DCP-L2550DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Ink box full...
My lg sl6y keeps going quite intermittently
Name: Paul Trafford
LG SL6Y 420W 3.1-Channel Soundbar System
It has only just started happening after 12 months of use...
Name: Terry Carter
Anchor Audio LIB2-U2 Liberty 2 Portable
I am still getting feedback at 150 away from the speakers. How can minimize feedback from a further distance ? ...
Can not change the batteries.
Name: Gregg Wheatley
COAST G70 Pure Beam Focusing Flashlight
I've tried and tried to unscrew the bottom of the flashlight to get to the batteries but it will not budge, what do I do? The batteries need to be change because the batteries are dead....
FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film
I’ll help you if you help me please. My film is stuck in mine and I can’t get it out. Can we please trade cameras and you fix mine and I fix yours. I can’t have my wife finding my lady and her lucious behind caught on film. Please trade with me...