User Manual for PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone X Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone
- Product category: Add-On Lenses & Filters PanoClip
- Brand: PanoClip
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for PanoClip Add-On Lenses & Filters
User manual for the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any PanoClip product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official PanoClip user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a PanoClip product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Compatible with the iPhone X, the Snap-On 360° Lens from PanoClip slides onto your phone and uses its cameras to create 360° images. It will fit over thin, flexible screen protectors and thicker, more rigid ones, as well as thin protective cases.
To create seamless images, avoid moving while capturing photos, and don't place important subjects at the border between the two lenses, which lay directly to the left and right of your phone. Tiny Planet mode creates shots with an expansive image area, and Spin View turns 360° photos into dynamic video clips that display your shot from different angles. Captured images can also be shared on social media and enhanced using filters and stickers, which are available using the PanoClip 360° Lens app from the App Store.
Included is a carry pouch, which doubles as a lens cloth for cleaning both of the PanoClip's lenses, as well as your phone's lenses. Protection is provided by a limited 1-year warranty.
While the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens is currently only compatible with iPhone, Android compatibility is coming soon.
- Camera Resolution
- Photo resolution is based on the resolution of your phone's front and back cameras, and varies based on phone model.
- PanoClip's Snap-On 360° Lens is currently only compatible with Apple's iPhone, and this model is specifically for the iPhone X. Android compatibility is coming at a date to be announced.
- How To Shoot
- The photo-shooting process takes a couple seconds to complete. To get the best shot, do your best to avoid moving while capturing your surroundings. Also, avoid placing any important subjects at the border between the two lenses (directly to the left or right of your phone).
- Screen Protector / Case Compatibility
- The PanoClip base model will automatically adjust to screen protectors of varying thickness, including both thin, flexible ones and thicker, rigid ones. PanoClip is also compatible with thin protective cases.
UPC: 842126100574 In the Box PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone X Carry Pouch / Cleaning Cloth Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Lens Cleaning
- The carry pouch included in your PanoClip package is also a useful lens cloth. Before you shoot, use it to clean both of the PanoClip's lenses, as well as the lenses of your phone's front and back cameras. Clean the lenses using a circular motion around the center of the lens.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone X in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
PanoClip PanoClip Specs
| Compatibility || iPhone X |
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.26 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.45 x 3.3 x 1.55" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 53 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to PanoClip Snap-On 360° Lens for iPhone X
|Subject: iOS App|
|Date: 02.03.2021 10:53:07||Name: Robert |
|Where can I find the iOS app for my PanoClip|
|Subject: QR Code VIPER 360 For Iphone XS|
|Date: 08.09.2020 23:53:23||Name: Carla Santos|
with the update of the Panoclip app I no longer have access and I need the QR Code. Is it possible to send this way?
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
imedic 500 os-7801 MESSAGE CHAIR...
IPhone Tech21 000...
sigma 150 - 600 sport...
Need user manual for a night owl optics binocular made in Russia. Model #NOFB3...
Kensington Wired Trackball - need to configure trackball
Use Windows 10.0...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
download operators manual
Name: peter wells
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
wish to download correct operator manual Jbl radio alarm clock black blu tooth clock about five yr. old. Model number R 206 000489 (?).
download operators manual
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
i have a JBL radio alarm clock black about about five yr. old .has a number R204 000489. can you possibly help. please advise.
Pilotfly gimbal Hě
Name: Petr Los
Pilotfly H2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Hello, Can you send me the link for Pilotfly gimbal H2. Thank you...
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio to Musiccast WX-010
Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio from iPad to Musiccast WX-010. Please advise how to fix this issue.
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?
Name: ralph sheffler
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?...