User Manual for Pearson Education Book: Nikon D5000: From Snapshots to Great Shots by Jeff Revell Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Pearson Education Book: Nikon D5000: From
- Product category: Camera & Flash Guides Pearson Education
- Brand: Pearson Education
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Pearson Education Camera & Flash Guides
User manual for the Pearson Education Book: Nikon D5000: From contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Pearson Education product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Pearson Education user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Pearson Education product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Nikon D5000: From Snapshots to Great Shots - The goal of this book is to show you how to get the most out of this entry level camera. It's more than a basic manual. It will show and guide you through the capabilities of this camera - all leading to creating more exciting and creative images. Jeff will teach you the top ten things you need to know about the D5000 and then show you each mode and feature. It's one thing to read the manual that comes with the camera - it's quite another to learn from a pro who knows exactly what to do.
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D5000
- Use the D5000's automatic scene modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the professional modes, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
Table of Contents
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Pearson Education Book: Nikon D5000: From Snapshots to Great Shots by Jeff Revell in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Pearson Education 978-0-321-65943-9 Specs
| Type of Media || Book |
| Author || Jeff Revell |
| Publisher || Peachpit Press |
| Publication Date || August, 2009 |
| Edition || 1st Edition |
| ISBN-10 || 0321659430 |
| ISBN-13 || 9780321659439 |
| Number of Pages || 312 |
| Cover Type || Soft |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 9.1 x 7.4 x 0.6" / 231.0 x 188.0 x 15.0 mm |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 03 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Celsius WF-907 air cooler...
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...