User Manual for Peerless-AV PJF2-UNV Vector Pro II Projector Mount with Universal Spider Adapter Plate Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Peerless-AV PJF2-UNV Vector Pro II Projector
- Product category: Projector Mounts Peerless-AV
- Brand: Peerless-AV
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Peerless-AV Projector Mounts
User manual for the Peerless-AV PJF2-UNV Vector Pro II Projector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Peerless-AV product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Peerless-AV user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Peerless-AV product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Peerless Industries' PJF2-UNV Vector Pro II Projector Mount with Universal Spider Adapter Plate (Black) comes with hardware designed to ceiling mount almost any LCD projector available. If the mounting holes on your projector are spaced within 15.63" (39.7 cm) of each other, you can use this mount.
The PJF2-UNV has adjustable roll, pitch, and yaw and you can buy available Armor Lock accessories to deter theft. Other smart features include built-in cable management and quick detachment for easy servicing or maintenance.
A structural ceiling plate is included for secure flush mounting. The Universal Mount also connects via industry standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT Pipe or 0.5" (1.27 cm) Threaded Rods. You can even wall mount it using a separate Projector Wall Arm.
Optional accessories, sold separately, include:
PJF2-UNV-S is the same product in Silver.
- ACC020 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable with Kensington Lock
- ACC021 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable
- ACC820 0.5" (1.27 cm) Threaded Rod
- EXT Fixed and ADJ Adjustable Length 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT Extension Columns
- ACC830 Side-to-Side Adjuster
- PWA-14 Projector Wall Arm
- ACC640 Escutcheon Ring
- ACC050 Extension Column Stabilizer
- ACC852 Cord Wrap
- Flexible Adjustment
- The included Vector Pro II mount gives you 30° (±15°) of roll, 30° (±15°) of pitch, and 360° (±180°) of yaw adjustment. Aim your projector where you want it, then lock its position.
- Built-In Cable Management
- A handy cord access hole feeds wires neatly through the center of the mount, for convenient routing of cables through the ceiling or NPT pipe.
- Works with Most Projectors
- The Universal Mount can support any projector with mounting holes spaced up to 15.63" (39.7 cm) apart. You can keep your mount even if you replace your projector.
- Armor Lock Security
- If you purchase a separate Armor Lock Plus Security Cable and lock, you can secure your equipment against theft. Brass inserts and security screw covers also discourage prying and prevent stripping of mount hardware.
- Quick Release
- The Universal Mount can be easily detached if you need to repair your projector or replace a bulb. The spring-loaded quick release screw can also be securely fastened using Armor Lock accessories.
UPC: 735029235545 In the Box Peerless-AV PJF2-UNV Vector Pro II Projector Mount with Universal Spider Adapter Plate (Black) Ceiling Plate Vector Pro II Ball and Socket Mount Extension Column Connector with Cord Management Adapter Plate M5 Socket Pin Type F Screw Spade Thumb Screw #10-32 Serrated Washer Head Socket Pin Screw 2 x #10-32 Socket Pin Screws 3 x #10-32 Slotted Set Screws 2 x Phillips Hex Head Wood Screws 2 x Spacers 4 x M3 Serrated Washer Head Socket Pin Screws 4 x M4 Serrated Washer Head Socket Pin Screws 4 x M5 Serrated Washer Head Socket Pin Screws 4 x Washers 4 x M6 Serrated Washer Head Socket Pin Screws 3 x Security Allen Wrenches 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Multiple Mounting Options
- You can flush mount the PJF2-UNV on the ceiling or lower it a desired distance using industry-standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT Pipe or 0.5" (1.27 cm) Threaded Rods.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Peerless-AV PJF2-UNV Vector Pro II Projector Mount with Universal Spider Adapter Plate in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Peerless-AV PJF2-UNV Specs
| Depth From Mounting Source || With NPT extension column: 5.5" (13.97 cm) |
With ceiling plate: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
| Max Equipment Size || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Adjustments || Roll: 30° (±15°) |
Pitch: 30° (±15°)
Yaw: 360° (±180°)
| Construction || Aluminum Housing, Nylon Connector with Aluminum Ball Joint, and Steel Adapter Plate |
| Dimensions || With NPT extension column: 1.5 x 5.5 x 15.63" (3.8 x 13.97 x 3.8 cm) |
With ceiling plate: 1.5 x 3.0 x 1.5" (3.8 x 7.6 x 3.8 cm)
| Weight Capacity || 50.0 lb (23.0 kg) |
| Weight || 2.4 lb (1.1 kg) |
| Package Weight || 4.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.7 x 6.6 x 3.0" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 91 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
HP Envy Photo 6255...
Sound Republik Black Bluetooth speakers model number : 30115841...
Night Owl Optics
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?