User Manual for Pelican 1440 Top Loader Case with Foam Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Pelican 1440 Top Loader Case with
- Product category: Hard & Watertight Cases Pelican
- Brand: Pelican
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Pelican Hard & Watertight Cases
User manual for the Pelican 1440 Top Loader Case with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Pelican product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Pelican user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Pelican product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Studio Storage Solutions Read More The Pelican 1440 Top Loader Case with Foam (Yellow) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, double throw ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The 1440 has a steel reinforced hasp protector and is carried by a fold-down handle, retractable handle and two built-in polyurethane wheels. This case has a six-piece foam set interior
- Ultra high impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Foam interior
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Six-piece foam set that consists of 1 "egg crate" foam upper section, 4 Pick N' Pluck foam sections and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Top load design gives easy access to all the gear
- Built-in Pressure Equalization Valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel reinforced hasp protector
- Carrying options;
- Folding rubber over-molded handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Two strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
UPC: 019428064938 In the Box Pelican 1440 Top Loader Case with Foam (Yellow) 1443 O-Ring fxbebvacvq 1440 Five-Piece Foam Set Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence Table of Contents
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Pelican 1440 Top Loader Case with Foam in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Pelican 1440 Specs
| Carry/Transport Options || Top Handle, Side Handle, Telescoping Handle, Wheels |
| Closure Type || Latch |
| Materials || Polypropylene |
| Interior Contents || Cube/Diced Foam |
| Exterior Dimensions || 19.7 x 12.0 x 18.0" / 50.0 x 30.5 x 45.7 cm |
| Interior Dimensions || 17.1 x 7.5 x 16" / 43.4 x 19.1 x 40.6 cm |
| Watertight || Yes, O-Ring Seal |
| Maximum Buoyancy || 150.0 lb / 68.0 kg |
| Weight || 16.5 lb / 7.5 kg |
| Package Weight || 16.9 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.5 x 18.5 x 12.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 30 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Sony home theatre 1000 w series ...
Benro Gibal head GH2
Hypergear V380 Bluetooth Headphones...
zoom demand digital controler...