User Manual for Pelican iM2100 Storm Case with Padded Dividers Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Pelican iM2100 Storm Case with Padded
- Product category: Hard & Watertight Cases Pelican
- Brand: Pelican
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Pelican Hard & Watertight Cases
User manual for the Pelican iM2100 Storm Case with Padded contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Pelican product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Pelican user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Pelican product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Studio Storage Solutions Read More The Pelican iM2100 Storm Case with Padded Dividers (Olive Drab) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is carried by a double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handle that provides strong, durable comfort. This case has a cushioning system with movable padded dividers and "hook and loop" closure. There is a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Cushioning system with movable padded dividers and "hook and loop" closure
- On Board
- Meets current FAA requirements for carry on bags, by fitting under seats and in overhead compartments 1
Please Note: Requirements are subject to change always check with the carrier close
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handle provides strong, durable comfort
UPC: 825494001674 In the Box Pelican iM2100 Storm Case with Padded Dividers (Olive Drab) Divider Set Guaranteed for Life Table of Contents
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Pelican iM2100 Storm Case with Padded Dividers in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Pelican iM2100 Specs
| Carry/Transport Options || Top Handle |
| Closure Type || Latch |
| Materials || Resin |
| Interior Contents || Dividers/Organizers |
| Exterior Dimensions || 14.2 x 11.4 x 6.5" / 36.1 x 29.0 x 16.5 cm |
| Interior Dimensions || 13 x 9.2 x 6" / 33 x 23.4 x 15.2 cm |
| Watertight || Yes |
| Weight || 6.0 lb / 2.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 6.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 15.0 x 12.0 x 7.0" |
Rating82% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 92 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods