User Manual for PFY Action-1 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the PFY Action-1
- Product category: See All Gimbal Stabilizers PFY
- Brand: PFY
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for PFY See All Gimbal Stabilizers
User manual for the PFY Action-1 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any PFY product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official PFY user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a PFY product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Whether handheld or mounted to adventuring equipment, the Pilotfly Action-1 motorized gimbal stabilizer will yield sharper, smoother footage from your Sony Action Camera. Three brushless motors with built-in encoders compensate for sudden vibrations and movement that would cause unpleasant artifacting in your video. The chassis itself is made from CNC-machined aluminum and has a 2-prong joint which is compatible with GoPro standard mounts. This connection enables the gimbal to stabilize vehicle shots, bike shots, and other shots in high-movement scenarios. Standard 1/4"-20 threaded equipment like extension poles can be attached to the base of the handle for expanded composition options.
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Motors feature built-in encoders
- 4-way joystick to adjust tilt and roll angles
- Runs on 18350 Li-ion batteries
- Up to 8 hours of operation time
- Main hinge compatible with standard 3-prong GoPro mount
- 1/4" screw hole at bottom of the handle
- Built-in Bluetooth module to control the ACTION-1 via Android app or separately available remote control
- 32-bit Triple-MCU technology for accuracy and stability
- Temperature calibration supported to ensure high reliability under different working conditions
- 4 default modes: Follow mode, Pitch-lock mode, Head-lock, and Roll Follow mode
- Auto-detect for underslung operation
- 5 free configurable user modes selectable via the "Mode" button
- Pitch and roll angle can be controlled by the 4-way joystick
- Adaptive PID-algorithm to prevent vibrations
- Low Voltage detection circuitry to protect the battery
- Sound alert for low voltage, mode change, and calibration sequence
- System configuration and Firmware upgrade via different platforms (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) possible
In the Box PFY Action-1 3 x 18350 Li-Ion 900mAh Battery External Handle for 18650 Battery 4-Bay Battery Charger Connection Cable Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Quick start Guide PDF 1.4mb Table of Contents
- 32-bit Alexmos processor with Triple-MCU technology
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the PFY Action-1 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
PFY Action-1 Specs
| Number of Axes || 3-Axis |
| Rotation Range || Yaw (Pan): 350
Rating66% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 92 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Celsius WF-907 air cooler...
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...