User Manual for PFY SP1 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Smartphones Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the PFY SP1 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for
- Product category: See All Gimbal Stabilizers PFY
- Brand: PFY
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for PFY See All Gimbal Stabilizers
User manual for the PFY SP1 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any PFY product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official PFY user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a PFY product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Pilotfly SP1 Smartphone Gimbal is designed for smartphones with display sizes from 4 to 5.7". The ergonomic lightweight pistol grip handle is equipped with an easy-to-use mode button, 4-way joystick, and a shutter release button. You can shoot photos or videos without touching the smartphone via the release button. You can easily mount your smartphone using the lock system.
- 32-bit Alexmos with Triple-MCU technology
- Aluminum CNC alloy construction
- 5 pre-configured profiles (Follow Mode, Pitch Lock, Full Lock, Follow Roll, and Portrait Mode)
- Follow Mode and Invert mode automatically recognized (auto detection)
- 4-way joystick to adjust tilt and roll angles
- Easy to assemble and detach from the handle
- Up to 6-hour operation time
- 1/4" screw hole at bottom of the handle
- Built-in Bluetooth module to control the SP-1 via Android App or an optional remote control (Pilotfly Remote Control RM-01)
- Temperature calibration supported to ensure high reliability under different working conditions
- Support for 5 free configurable user modes selected via the "Mode" button
- Adaptive PID-algorithm to prevent vibrations
- Low Voltage Directive to protect the battery
- Sound alert for low voltage, mode change, and calibration sequence
- LED indicator for active mode
In the Box PFY SP1 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Smartphones Universal Power Adapter 2 x Balance Plate Carrying Case Quick start Guide PDF 46.6mb Table of Contents
- System configuration and firmware upgrade via different platforms (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) possible
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the PFY SP1 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Smartphones in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
PFY PFSP1 Specs
| System || 32-bit Triple-MCU |
| Construction || Aluminum CNC alloy |
| Payload || Not specified by the manufacturer |
| Joystick || 4 way |
| Smartphone Compatability || 4 to 5.7" (10.1 to 14.4 cm) |
| Operation Time || Up to 6 hours |
| Mounting Screw Holes || 1/4" |
| Bluetooth || Built-in Bluetooth module |
| Modes || Follow mode, Pitch-lock mode, Head-lock, Invert mode (auto detection), and Portrait |
| Dimensions || Not specified by the manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by the manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 2.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.8 x 6.0 x 3.2" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 40 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods