User Manual for Phottix 5-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Phottix 5-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector
- Product category: Collapsible Reflectors Phottix
- Brand: Phottix
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Phottix Collapsible Reflectors
User manual for the Phottix 5-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Phottix product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Phottix user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Phottix product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 42" 5-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector from Phottix can be used both in your studio or outdoors. It is ideal for taking portraits, still life, close-ups, nature and also product photography etc. and can be used with all light sources including daylight, tungsten and flash etc. The reflector is well suited for digital and film photography as well as video applications. This reflector provides complete lighting control in a really neat and simple way. It is portable and easy to store in the included carry case. The reflector comes in 5 easy-to-change color panels: Gold, Silver, White, Black, and Translucent.
- Gold bounce panel gives a fabulous sunny day warm glow, excellent for portrait work
- Silver bounce panel provides a high contrast reflective bounce, pumping in more light to increase highlights
- White bounce panel creates a bright, natural second light for filling in and creating highlights
- Black absorption panel absorbs light, does not allow reflection, and is suitable for blocking sun or light from windows, reducing unwanted shadows, hot spots and highlights
In the Box Phottix 5-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector (42") 5 x Changeable Color Panel Carrying Bag Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Translucent white panel was designed to diffuse light and can minimize bright sunlight and shadows while softening the overall output of light
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Phottix 5-in-1 Light Multi Collapsible Reflector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Phottix PH86520 Specs
| Working Size || 42.2 x 42.2" / 107.2 x 107.2 cm |
| Working Thickness || 0.6" / 1.6 cm |
| Weight || 2.0 lb / 0.9 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.17 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.0 x 16.0 x 1.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 67 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Speco Technologies RMX4CD...
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...