User Manual for Pioneer VSX-832 5.1-Channel Network A V Receiver Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Pioneer VSX-832 5.1-Channel Network A V
- Product category: Receivers Pioneer
- Brand: Pioneer
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Pioneer Receivers
User manual for the Pioneer VSX-832 5.1-Channel Network A V contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Pioneer product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Pioneer user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Pioneer product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy 4K Ultra HD upscaling and pass-through with HDR and 3D support via HDMI with the Pioneer VSX-832 5.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver. It produces up to 80W of power per channel at 8 Ohms for room-filling sound. MCACC sound optimization will allow you to tailor the sound to your room's specific acoustics. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity lets you listen to music wirelessly from your favorite Bluetooth-capable devices, and integrated Wi-Fi lets you stream Internet content. You can also attach a USB drive to the USB port on the front panel to play your stored multimedia files. The VSX-832 is equipped with four HDMI inputs and one HDMI output. The HDMI output supports ARC for the reproduction of TV-based audio, such as your TV's built-in Netflix or Hulu apps.
- DTS:X is designed to leverage object-based audio to enable an immersive audio experience. It can automatically adapt the audio to the existing channels and speaker system, so no specific speaker layout is required.
- Reflex Optimizer
- When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound seem out of sync. The Reflex Optimizer, which uses Phase Control technology, is designed to adjust this shift and improve the localization of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers.
- HDR Pass-Through
- The VSX-832 supports pass through HDR10 and Dolby Vision on all HDMI inputs, which also support 4K, BT.2020, and HDCP 2.2.
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
- With the included microphone, MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System) is designed to automatically compensate for differences in speaker size, level, and distance, and equalize response accordingly to help you achieve an enhanced acoustic environment.
- Synchronized Sound with Phase Control
- Phase Control is designed to compensate for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main-channel speakers caused by the bass management filter for enhanced sound synchronization.
- Built-In Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- The built-in Wi-Fi is dual-band, supporting both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequency channels for a steady and uninterrupted streaming of audio files.
- Internet Radio & Online Music
- Enjoy a nearly limitless flow of music, sports, talk, and news entertainment from Internet radio stations and online music services, including Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, TIDAL, and Deezer.
- Dolby Atmos for 3.1.2-Channel Audio with Surround Enhancer, Available via a Future Firmware Update
- Following a future firmware update, the VSX-832 will support up to 3.1.2-channel Dolby Atmos audio. Surround Enhancer, developed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc., is a virtual speaker technology based on Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF). With DSP, virtual surround speakers deliver the sound that usually comes from surround speakers. The 3.1.2-channel setup is virtually expanded to 5.1.2-channels to create a 3D surround sound field.
- FireConnect Wireless Streaming, Available via a Future Firmware Update
- FireConnect, scheduled to be made available via a future firmware update, mirrors network audio and external analog sources connected to the master component – from streaming services to vinyl records – on separately sold FireConnect-compatible speakers in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote app for iOS and Android.
- Chromecast built-in, Available via a Future Firmware Update
- Chromecast built-in, which is scheduled to be made available via a future firmware update, will allow you to use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your system. You can control the audio from nearly anywhere in the house using Chromecast-enabled apps running on your personal device, such as an iPhone, iPad, Android device, Mac or Windows laptop, and Chromebook.
- DTS Play-Fi, Available via a Future Firmware Update
- DTS Play-Fi, scheduled to be made available via a future firmware update, is designed to wirelessly stream any audio content from any compatible mobile device to the VSX-832 and DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multi-room system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the DTS Play-Fi app.
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
- Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV
- 5.6/2.8 MHz DSD playback (except via WLAN)
- Dolby TrueHD playback (via USB only)
- Additional Audio Features
- Discrete direct energy design
- Digital Core DSP Engine with Cirrus Logic (quad core)
- 192 kHz / 24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, and WAV playback via USB
- Symmetric EQ
- Auto subwoofer crossover
- Auto surround
- Advanced surround 10+1
- Front stage surround advance
- Direct and Pure Direct modes
- Sound delay (lip sync) of 500 ms
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2-channel)
- DSD Disc (SACD) playback via HDMI (2.8 MHz/5.1-channel, 2-channel)
- Audio Return Channel
- Surround Modes: Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
User Manual PDF 23.1mb More from Manufacturer Table of Contents
- Additional Video Features
- Ultra HD upscaling from 1080p
- Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit; 4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit; 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDMI standby through with input switch and last memory
- HDMI 36-bit Deep Color and x.v.Color
- Super Resolution
- On-screen display with system/network setup menu
UPC: 889951000839 In the Box Pioneer VSX-832 5.1-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Additional Features
- Auto power down
- FL dimmer
- Sleep timer
- Brushed front panel
- Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Setup Microphone
- FM Wire Antenna
- AM Loop Antenna
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Pioneer VSX-832 5.1-Channel Network A V Receiver in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Pioneer VSX-832 5.1-Channel Network A V Receiver can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Pioneer VSX-832 Specs
| Channels || 5.1 |
| Power Output || 80 W per channel @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2-channels driven |
165 W per channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-channel driven
| Tone Control || 2-channel |
| Dolby || Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus |
Dolby Atmos via future firmware update
| DTS || DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS Neural:X |
| Audio DAC || 384 kHz / 32-bit (AK4438) |
| DSP || Digital Core Engine with Cirrus Logic (quad core) |
| Bluetooth || Version: 4.1 |
| Inputs || 4 x HDMI |
2 x composite video
2 x stereo RCA audio
1 x digital coaxial
1 x optical TOSLINK
| Outputs || 1 x HDMI |
1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) headphone (front)
| Other Interfaces || 1 x USB (front) |
1 x RJ45 Ethernet
1 x calibration mic (front)
1 x AM antenna
1 x FM antenna
| Speaker Connectors || 5 x binding post pairs |
| FM/AM Preset Memory || 30 stations |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC, 60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Operational: 400 W |
Standby, Network Standby Off: 0.1 W
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 17.13 x 6.81 x 12.63" (435 x 173 x 320.5 mm) with Wi-Fi antennas up |
| Weight || 18.7 lb (8.5 kg) |
| Package Weight || 22.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.0 x 15.0 x 10.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 53 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vizio D Series 24"...
KNIGHT K290 MULTIMETER
M Audio Accent 88 piano keyboard...
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I don’t know how to upgrade my maps without a manual, or instructions on line. Thank you. Lia...
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I would love a manual for this device. If I could download it, that would be perfect....
JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
is there a way to play audio from a flash drive on my charge 4?...
Name: Neil Jordan
PageFlip Firefly - Programmable Bluetooth USB
I just got this a couple of months ago and it was working great until about a week ago and now when I advance a page it only does 1/ 2 of the next page and I have to hit it twice to get the full second page. What is happening? Fresh batteries and all!!!...
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....