User Manual for Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset Kit with HL10 Handset Lifter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset Kit
- Product category: VoIP Headsets Plantronics
- Brand: Plantronics
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Plantronics VoIP Headsets
User manual for the Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Plantronics product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Plantronics user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Plantronics product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This Kit features the Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset and the Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter for Savi Wireless System. By combining the two, you can now answer calls from your desk phone through your CS530 headset with just the touch of a button.
In the Box
- Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset The Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset weighs only 0.74 oz (21 g) and features DECT (digital enhanced cordless telecommunication) with a wireless range of up to 350' (106.7m). The headset supports one-touch call/answer, volume up/down and mute controls, as well as premium wideband audio technology. It also uses an adaptive power management system that optimizes the headset for range and talk time. Plus, it provides a choice of 4 different wearing options - one of which is sure to match your personal style. You can even conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets. Other features include quick guest headset subscribing and compatibility with an Electronic Hook Switch Cable or a Handset Lifter for remote calling control.
- Weighs only 0.74 oz (21 g) and features DECT technology
- Wireless range up to 350' (106.7m) for maximum mobility
- Headset provides a choice of 4 comfort-tested wearing options to match your personal style
- Headset supports Plantronics premium wideband audio quality
- One-touch call answer/end, volume up/down and mute control
- Adaptive power management system optimizes headset for range and talk time
- Conference in up to 3 additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- Guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter for Savi Wireless System The Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter for Savi Wireless System fits on your telephone, letting you answer calls with the touch of a button. It conveniently and automatically takes your handset off hook.
- Automatically lifts handset and returns it to the cradle
- Enables remote call answer/end with your cordless headset
- For Plantronics Savi cordless headset systems
- Enables one-touch call answer/end with your corded headset
- Works with corded S20 and A20 headset systems
- Quick and quiet performance
- Discreet and stylish design
- Works with most standard desktop phones
- CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset brzrwxvqdeeq
- Wireless Headset
- Multiple Size Eartips
- Multiple Size Earloops
- Telephone Interface Cable
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- HL10 Handset Lifter for Savi Wireless System
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset Kit with HL10 Handset Lifter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Plantronics CS530 Over-the-Ear Wireless Headset
| Earpiece Design || In-Ear |
| Listening Mode || Monaural |
| Wireless Range || 350' / 107 m |
| Wireless Technology || DECT |
| Host Connection || 1 x RJ11 |
| Weight || 0.7 oz / 19.8 g (Headset) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.2 x 5.5 x 4.0" |
- Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter for Savi Wireless System
| Compatibility || Compatible with most standard desktop phones Works with Plantronics Savi cordless headset systems Works with corded S20 and A20 headset systems Also works with Savi 700 Series, CS500 Series & Savi Office Headsets |
| Power Requirements || 325 mA (supplied by Plantronics Serial Bus) |
| Operating Temperature || 39.2 to 104°F (4 to 40°C) |
| Storage Temperature || -4 to 150.8°F (-20 to 66°C) |
| Dimensions || 4.0 x 2.9 x 1.7" (10.2 x 7.3 x 4.3 cm) |
| Weight || 3.5 oz (100 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.2 x 3.4 x 2.7" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 97 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Logitech 305 K...
I need a user manual for a Rayovax P13 battery charger for AA and AAA. ...
Hi. I need the user manuel for the : SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1To
"High-speed NVMe Storage" up to 1050 MB/s READ, and 1000 MBs WRITE
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli.
Name: De Lucia Domenico
ZEISS Victory Compact Point Red Standard
Mi piacerebbe sapere se il prodotto presenta problemi di parallasse ed eventualmente come risolverli. Grazie!...
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....