User Manual for PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for Nikon i-TTL System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for
- Product category: Uncategorized PocketWizard
- Brand: PocketWizard
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for PocketWizard Uncategorized
User manual for the PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any PocketWizard product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official PocketWizard user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a PocketWizard product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter is part of an ultra-versatile radio slave system, and is dedicated specifically to the Nikon i-TTL flash control system. It simply slides directly into the camera's hot shoe, and there are no special settings to make or modes to call up. Use the camera, on-camera flash, or flash commander controls for flash compensation, zone and ratio control. It supports single or multiple dedicated flash units. The MiniTT1 is the ideal addition to any Nikon i-TTL flash system. It works in combination with the FlexTT5 Transceiver, and since this system works on digital radio technology, it can support i-TTL operation around corners, out-of-sight, or in bright sunlight.
- 2 Channel Settings + Learn Mode
- Each setting can be programmed to support up to 20 ControlTL channels for TTL photography, or 32 standard channels for manual flash photography. The FlexTT5 Transceiver also has a three-zone selector switch, which integrates with Nikon zones and ratios. The Learn Mode allows the unit to detect the channel used by any other unit in the area.
- Reverse Compatible
- Operates on the same channels as all other PocketWizards and will work with any unit you may already have.
- HyperSync & High-Speed Sync Technology
- Supports flash sync speeds of up to 1/500th sec. High-Speed Sync auto syncs flash system with the camera's shutter speed setting, up to 1/8000th.
- Built-in Hot Shoe
- Features a hot shoe on the top, so that you can still mount a flash unit directly onto the camera. This allows you to combine your remote flash with the on-camera flash, or use the on-camera flash for additional i-TTL control only.
- Low-Profile Design
- The MiniTT1 lies flat to stay out of the way and uses an internal antenna.
- Configurable and Upgradeable
- The MiniTT1 features a mini-USB port, which makes it upgradeable and "future-proof" for continuous improvements and compatibility upgrades.
In the Box PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for Nikon i-TTL System USB Mini Cable CR-2450 Lithium Battery Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Important Information
- Units sold in USA use 344.0 MHz for channels 1-16, and 346.5-354.0 MHz for channels 17-32
- Units sold in Europe use 433.62 MHz for channels 1-16, and 434.22 for channels 17-32
- USA and Euro models cannot converse with each other
- USA models may interfere with devices in Europe
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for Nikon i-TTL System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
PocketWizard 801-143 Specs
| Channels || 52.0 |
| Wireless Range || 800 to 1200' / 240 to 365 m |
| Radio Frequency || 340 to 354 MHz |
| Battery Type || 1 x CR2450, CR2354 |
| Dimensions || 2.8 x 1.9 x 1.3" / 7.1 x 4.9 x 3.3 cm (Transmitter) |
| Weight || 2.3 oz / 65 g |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Marantz SR 4100 DC...
I'm looking for xp11r...
EOTech L-3 user manual ...
Meade quartz on forks- 10" schmidt-cassegrainian- mounts on an adjustable wedge equatorial mount. Pre 200's model, like maybe 1980's ? Please find-...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rocky Jackson
BOSS WL-50 Wireless System for Pedalboards
Did you ever get it working?...
SSD 1 Terabyte Back Up Drive
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1
I installed the software and the drive does not appear for me to hi it for a back up. Please advise....
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
Where can I get a comprehensive explanation of the Roku Ultra 4k Audio settings? I keep getting conflicting advice about using "passthrough" when connecting to my Sony Receiver. I have Googled all over the place with no luck and you User Manual is a total disaster. Please advise....
T265 will not charge
Name: Darrell Steele
Motorola T265 Two-Way Radio
When I plug in the units to charge nodisplau or lights come on. I have also left it charging but nothing is happening. Pls help...
View TV AT-163 and External Drives
Name: Andy A
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I purchased the View-TV AT-163 and waiting for delivery. I have a 1TB western Digital
Passport external drive. The Drive is password protected and the data is encrypted.
Will this drive work with the AT-163? If I enter the password once, will the unit remember the passw...