User Manual for Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer Kit with 20 Sheets of Photo Paper Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer Kit with
- Product category: Mobile Printers Polaroid
- Brand: Polaroid
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Polaroid Mobile Printers
User manual for the Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer Kit with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Polaroid product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Polaroid user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Polaroid product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Print on the Road with these Six Portable Printers Read More Known for bringing the world the ability to instantly share physical prints, Polaroid is taking this idea further into the digital world with the exceptionally compact and lightweight ZIP Mobile Printer, available here in black as a Kit with 20 sheets of 2 x 3" Premium ZINK Photo Paper. Featuring ZINK Zero Ink Technology and both Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC connectivity, the printer will connect directly to either an iOS or Android device running the Polaroid ZIP mobile app in order to immediately select an image to print. It can hold up to 10 sheets of ZINK's smudge-proof and adhesive-backed 2 x 3" media and can produce a full color image in less than one minute. Additionally, it runs on an integrated 500 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery which will produce 25 photos on a single charge.
- Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer (Black) Known for bringing the world the ability to instantly share physical prints, Polaroid is taking this idea further into the digital world with the exceptionally compact and lightweight ZIP Mobile Printer, available here in black. Featuring ZINK Zero Ink Technology and both Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC connectivity, the printer will connect directly to either an iOS or Android device running the Polaroid ZIP mobile app in order to immediately select an image to print. It can hold up to 10 sheets of ZINK's smudge-proof and adhesive-backed 2 x 3" media and can produce a full color image in less than one minute. Additionally, it runs on an integrated 500 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery which will produce 25 photos on a single charge.
- Polaroid ZIP Mobile App
- Available for iOS and Android devices
- Enhancements to brightness, contrast, saturation, and tint can be made
- Twelve color filters, including sepia, retro, and HDR
- Collage mode that allows user to feature up to 9 images on a single print
- Ability to draw using the paint mode as well as use frames, stickers, stamps, and emoticons as well as animations to make the image stand out
- Business card creator with multiple templates
- Secret video for making edits private which will print the photo with a QR code that must be scanned to reveal the final image
In the Box
- ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
- Utilizes ZINK paper with an advanced composite material embedded with cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystal and with a protective polymer overcoat
- The colorless dye crystals are heated to activate and color the image for full-color images
- Prints are smudge-proof and long lasting
- Adhesive backing enhances your creative options
- Prints a 2 x 3" photo in under one minute
- Polaroid 2 x 3" Premium ZINK Photo Paper (20 Sheets) For use with ZINK-compatible cameras and printers, this 20-sheet pack of 2 x 3" Premium ZINK Photo Paper from Polaroid will give new life to your printer and allow you to create vivid prints using Zero Ink printing technology. These are used for borderless photos and feature peel-off adhesive backing for immediately sticking them on a wall or board for display. Also, they are smudge, tear, and water resistant and dry instantly for handling right away. UPC: 840102125870
- ZIP Mobile Printer (Black) zafdusdzzq
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Micro-USB Cable
- 10 x Sheets of Premium ZINK Photo Paper
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- 2 x 3" Premium ZINK Photo Paper (20 Sheets)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer Kit with 20 Sheets of Photo Paper in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer (Black)
| Printing Technology || ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology |
| Print Size || 2 x 3" (5 x 8 cm) |
| Print Speed || <1 minute |
| Paper Types || ZINK Zero Ink media |
| Paper Capacity || 10 sheets |
| Compatible Media || ZINK Zero Ink Premium Photo Paper |
| Interface || Bluetooth |
| Ports || Micro-USB (for charging only) |
| Direct Print Capable || Yes |
| OS Compatibility || Polaroid ZIP App: iOS and Android |
| Battery || Integrated rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery (500 mAh) |
| Battery Life || 25 prints |
| Charge Time || 1.5 hours |
| Dimensions || 2.9 x 4.7 x 0.9" (74.0 x 120.0 x 22.8 mm) |
| Weight || 6.6 oz (186 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.05 x 3.85 x 1.4" |
- Polaroid 2 x 3" Premium ZINK Photo Paper (20 Sheets)
| Media Size (W x L) || 2" x 3.0" / 5.1 cm x 7.6 cm |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.8 x 2.6 x 0.65" |
Rating74% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 91 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...