User Manual for Prompter People Proline Plus 15" HB Teleprompter with 15" Reversing Monitor Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Prompter People Proline Plus 15" HB
- Product category: Teleprompters Prompter People
- Brand: Prompter People
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Prompter People Teleprompters
User manual for the Prompter People Proline Plus 15" HB contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Prompter People product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Prompter People user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Prompter People product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Anatomy of a Teleprompter Read More The Prompter People Proline Plus 15" HB Teleprompter with 15" Reversing Monitor features a 15" 1000 cd/m² reversing monitor, 60/40 beamsplitter glass, and a 17' reading range. The teleprompter supports nearly any camcorder, ranging from MiniDV to ENG. The teleprompter comes with an aluminum extrusion frame, which enables mounting the camera to the prompter without requiring counterweights. Height and angle adjustments allow the 60/40 glass to be tuned to ensure that the camera is centered and suited to the presenter's viewing angle and can be folded down for transport and storage. You can mount the camera to the prompter and mount that setup to your tripod in a traditional manner, or with an optional FreeStanding kit, you can mount your camera to your tripod and separately mount the prompter to a stand in front of your camera.
Flip-Q Pro software, with a dual screen scrolling engine, reverses the secondary PC or Mac laptop output without reversing the operator's display. This enables the use of less expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing the functionality or performance. It features an RTF text editor, and allows you to import RTF and TXT files. Additionally, Flip-Q Pro software offers color background, color fonts, preset font size, color, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker. The software comes on a USB dongle so that it can be used on multiple computers. Just plug the dongle into the computer you want to use at a given time.
- The 60/40 beamsplitter glass provides a bright overlay of text that your talent can read from up to 17' away, yet the text is invisible to your camera.
- Supports nearly any camera ranging from MiniDV to DSLR, and ENG cameras.
- Aluminum extrusion frame - provides counterweight-free balance when used with any camera size.
- Can be easily folded for secure transport and storage.
- Supports HD-SDI, HDMI, VGA, and composite inputs.
- Monitor is self-reversing.
- Traditional or freestanding mounting is possible. Freestanding mounting is when the glass, hood, and monitor can be mounted on a stand in front of the camera instead of mounting the camera to the prompter and then mounting the entire set up on a tripod. An optional FreeStanding and 15mm rod kit are available to achieve freestanding mode.
Flip-Q Pro Software
- Dual screen scrolling engine - reverses the secondary PC or laptop output without reversing the operators display.
- Enables the use of less-expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing the functionality or performance.
- Features an RTF text editor.
- Allows you to import RTF and TXT files.
- Offers color background, color fonts, preset font size, color, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker.
- Features mirror secondary display, quarter size operator display, sensitivity control, UNICODE support, and foot pedal support.
UPC: 812689017138 In the Box Prompter People Proline Plus 15" HB Teleprompter with 15" Reversing Monitor USB Dongle with Flip-Q PRO Software Detachable Camera Rail Limited 3-Year Warranty Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Comes with find, replace, and undo functions, wireless controller option, text justification, variable line spacing, and interface in 9 different languages.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Prompter People Proline Plus 15" HB Teleprompter with 15" Reversing Monitor in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Prompter People ProLine Specs
| Reading Range || 17' / 5.2 m |
| Beamsplitter Ratio || 60/40 |
| Beamsplitter Size || 13 x 15" / 33 x 38.1 cm |
| Tripod Mount Type || 2 x 1/4"-20 |
| Size (Diagonal) || 15" / 38.1 cm |
| Maximum Brightness || 400 cd/m2 |
| Input || 1 x HDMI |
1 x VGA
1 x Composite
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Material of Construction || Aluminum |
| Dimensions || 16.0 x 30.0 x 16.0" / 40.6 x 76.2 x 40.6 cm |
| Weight || 14 lb / 6.4 kg |
| Package Weight || 23.82 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 25.5 x 20.5 x 12.3" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 47 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: