User Manual for QSC PLX-3102 - PLX2 Series Stereo Power Amplifier - 600W per Channel into 8 Ohms Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the QSC PLX-3102 - PLX2 Series Stereo
- Product category: Power Amplifiers QSC
- Brand: QSC
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for QSC Power Amplifiers
User manual for the QSC PLX-3102 - PLX2 Series Stereo contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any QSC product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official QSC user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a QSC product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The QSC PLX3102 is a lightweight rackmount stereo power amplifier, offering up 600 Watts per side at 8 Ohms, and weighing in at a mere 21 lbs. The unit is equipped with built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indication of bridge mono status. The PLX3102 is a worthy and versatile solution for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or who require extremely high power bridge mono operation for specific applications.
- Lightweight, high-output stereo rackmount power amplifier
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Cooling design with front-exit hot air exhaust, Flow-through heat sinks require no filters, eliminating clogging
- Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, infrasonic, ultrasonic, and RF protection, stable into reactive or mismatched loads
- Fully selectable low frequency filtering with a choice of 30Hz or 50Hz roll-off
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting, bridge and parallel mode LED indicators
- 100 Hz high pass and low pass filters for bi-amping subwoofer and satellite systems without the need for an external crossover
- Switchable/defeatable 33 Hz infrasonic filters protect woofers from over-excursion damage, switchable/defeatable clip limiters
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors and loop-through support
UPC: 684284050908 In the Box QSC PLX-3102 - PLX2 Series Stereo Power Amplifier - 600W per Channel into 8 Ohms Power Cable 6 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Speakon(TM) NL-4 output connectors with positive-locking speaker connection; Ch. 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the QSC PLX-3102 - PLX2 Series Stereo Power Amplifier - 600W per Channel into 8 Ohms in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
QSC PLX3102 Specs
| Power Rating || Rating @ 1 kHz, THD=0.1% |
1000W @ 4Ω Stereo (per channel)
600W @ 8Ω Stereo (per channel)
1550W @ 2Ω Stereo (per channel)
2100W @ 8Ω Bridged-Mono
3100W @ 4Ω Bridged-Mono
Rating @ 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD=0.05%
900W @ 4Ω Stereo (per channel)
550W @ 8Ω Stereo (per channel)
1900W @ 8Ω Bridged-Mono
| Damping Factor || >500 |
| Input Sensitivity || 1.23 Vrms @8 Ohms |
| Input Impedance || 20 kOhms, balanced |
10 kOhms, unbalanced
| Gain || 35dB (@8 Ohms) |
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz - 20 kHz, -0.5dB |
| Signal-to-Noise Ratio || -107dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz) |
| Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) || <0.02%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz |
| Input Connections || 2 x XLR female, balanced |
2 x 1/4" TRS phone, balanced
| Output Connectors || 2 x pair 5-way binding posts |
2 x NL-4 Speakon
| Controls Front Panel || 2 x rotary Level Control knobs |
1 x Power switch
| Controls (Rear) || 1 x Bridge/Stereo/Parallel Input Config. Switch |
1 x Clip/Limiter
2 x Top 100 Hz HPF/Full/Sub 100 Hz LPF Filter switches
2 x 33 Hz HPF/Full (infrasonic) Filter switches
| Indicators || 2 x Ch.1,2 red Clip LEDs |
2 x Ch.1,2 green -10dB LEDs
2 x Ch.1,2 green -35dB signal LEDs
1 x blue Power LED
1 x amber Parallel LED
1 x amber Bridge Mono LED
| Cooling || 1 x variable-speed fan (back-to-front airflow) |
| Power Consumption || 1/8 power (pink noise) |
@8 Ohms: 6A/120V
@4 Ohms: 9.5A/120V
@2 Ohms: 14A/120V
1/3 power (pink noise)
@8 Ohms: 10.7A/120V
@4 Ohms: 16.5A/120V
@2 Ohms: 27A/120V
@8 Ohms: 21A/120V
@4 Ohms: 33A/120V
@2 Ohms: 55A/120V
| Power Requirements || 100, 120 or 220-240 VAC, 50- 60 Hz |
| Dimensions || 19 x 3.5 x 14.9" (483 x 89 x 379mm); 2U |
| Weight || 21 lbs (9.5 kg) |
| Specialties || Detented Level Attenuators |
Comprehensive Protection Circuitry
On/Off Muting, DC-fault Power Supply Shutdown
| Package Weight || 27.82 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 24.0 x 18.5 x 6.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 42 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: