User Manual for Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2 2-Channel Dante Network Transmitter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2 2-Channel Dante
- Product category: Networked Audio Systems Radial Engineering
- Brand: Radial Engineering
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Radial Engineering Networked Audio Systems
User manual for the Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2 2-Channel Dante contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Radial Engineering product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Radial Engineering user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Radial Engineering product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Conveniently route a stereo analog line-level source into your Dante or AES67 audio network with the Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2, a compact two-channel Dante network transmitter designed for use in live sound, broadcast, and high-tech studio productions. The DAN-TX2 offers linkable trim controls and -18 dB pads for simple management of your gain stage, and a host of LEDs for indication of signal status, power, sync, and more.Connect a balanced line-level signal from a mixer or audio interface to the XLR-1/4” combo jacks, or hook up an unbalanced source, such as a CD player or mobile device, to the RCA or 3.5mm inputs. The built-in, high-resolution A/D converter outputs Dante-/AES67-compliant digital signal at up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution to the locking etherCON jack, allowing easy integration into your audio network.The DiNET DAN-TX2 features a powder-coated, 14-gauge steel enclosure for rugged durability and tour-worthy dependability. Power can be supplied via the included 15 VDC power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
UPC: 676101044795 In the Box Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2 2-Channel Dante Network Transmitter 15 VDC Power Supply Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Converts a stereo analog line-level source to a digital Dante/AES67 output
- Accepts line-level inputs via XLR-1/4” combo jacks, RCA coaxial inputs, or a 3.5mm mini jack
- Built-in A/D converter supports resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Locking etherCON output easily connects to a Dante or AES67 audio network via a Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable (available separately)
- Linkable trim controls provide adjustable gain (up to 10 dB of boost or cut)
- Switchable -18 dB pad mitigates distortion when routing high-level sources
- LED indicators for signal presence, clipping, power, sync, and Dante processor status
- Integrated cable clamp secures power supply cable to prevent accidental disconnection
- Supports operation via PoE or the included power supply
- Sturdy 14-gauge steel enclosure finished in a durable powder coat
- Nonslip pad provides electrical and mechanical isolation and keeps the unit from sliding around
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Radial Engineering DiNET DAN-TX2 2-Channel Dante Network Transmitter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Radial Engineering DAN-TX2 Specs
| ADC || 2-Channel |
| Sample Rates || Up to 96 kHz |
| Bit Depth || 24-Bit |
| Analog Inputs || 2 x XLR-1/4" Combo Jacks (Balanced, Stereo Pair) |
2 x RCA Coaxial (Unbalanced, Stereo Pair)
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Mini Jack
| Digital Outputs || 1 x RJ45 etherCON |
| Input Impedance || Balanced: 40 kOhms |
Unbalanced: 20 kOhms
| Frequency Response || 20 Hz to 20 kHz |
| Noise || Idle Channel: -108 dB |
| Dynamic Range || >103 dB |
| Channel Separation || >85 dB |
| Maximum Input Level || +28 dBu |
| Equivalent Input Noise || -98 dB |
| THD + N || 0.008% at -6 dBFS |
| IMD || 0.0017% at -10 dBFS |
| Controls || Trim per Channel |
-18 dB Pad per Channel
| Power Consumption || 1.25 W |
| Power Requirements || 15 VDC, 400 mA Power Adapter or PoE (Class 1 IEEE 802.3af) |
| Operating Temperature || 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C |
| Approvals || FCC Part 15B Class A |
| Construction Material || Powder-Coated 14-Gauge Steel |
| Dimensions (L x W x D) || 4.5 x 2.0 x 6.0" / 11.4 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 2.535 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.8 x 4.9 x 2.7" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...
pom gear smart pods