User Manual for Rain Design ILap Laptop Stand for 17" Notebooks Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rain Design ILap Laptop Stand for
- Product category: Uncategorized Rain Design
- Brand: Rain Design
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rain Design Uncategorized
User manual for the Rain Design ILap Laptop Stand for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rain Design product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rain Design user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rain Design product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Rain Design's iLap LAP/Desk Stand for 17" Notebooks is made to keep you and your laptop cool. Use it on your desk to prevent overheating your motherboard, or use it on your own lap, when away from a desk to keep both you and your laptop cool. The light aluminum structure and thick pads at front and back let you work comfortably in many locations with equal ease. Originally designed to match the Apple MacBook Pro and Powerbooks, iLap accommodates other 17" laptops as well. Its sand-blasted aluminum with silver anodized finish complements any model. iLap comes in five other sizes as well: 12 inch, 14 inch, and 15 inch versions.
- Heat Dissipating Design
- Increased air flow provided by this raised platform together with the aluminum base combine to dissipate heat 13 times more than steel. The aluminum actually draws heat away from your laptop and increases cold air flow.
- Ergonomically Correct
- iLap helps prevent Carpel Tunnel Syndrome as well as back and neck stress. The soft wrist pad supports your hand and arm while the tilted keypad allows straight arm wrist position relieving repetitive nerve stress. The tilted keyboard also enables better screen positioning, holding the screen securely at an angle comfortable to your sight line, without compromising neck and back positions. The swivel base also adjusts to the contours of your lap.
In the Box Rain Design ILap Laptop Stand for 17" Notebooks One (1) year warranty against manufacturer's defect and workmanship. Table of Contents
- Dual Use
- Unlike other laptop desk stands, the iLap doesn't require separate keyboards. Its tilted back enables comfortable sight lines and hand positioning without the extra equipment. The same features that improve your workflow at the office make your workday equally easy when using your laptop on location.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rain Design ILap Laptop Stand for 17" Notebooks in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Construction || Aluminum |
| Finish || Brushed Silver |
| Adjustments || Back Rest Swivels |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 15.4 x 10.2" (39.2 x 25.9 cm.) with front cushion |
| Weight Capacity || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || 2 lbs (0.9 kg.) with front cushion 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg.) without front cushion |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 47 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Marantz SR 4100 DC...
I'm looking for xp11r...
EOTech L-3 user manual ...
Meade quartz on forks- 10" schmidt-cassegrainian- mounts on an adjustable wedge equatorial mount. Pre 200's model, like maybe 1980's ? Please find-...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rocky Jackson
BOSS WL-50 Wireless System for Pedalboards
Did you ever get it working?...
SSD 1 Terabyte Back Up Drive
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1
I installed the software and the drive does not appear for me to hi it for a back up. Please advise....
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
Where can I get a comprehensive explanation of the Roku Ultra 4k Audio settings? I keep getting conflicting advice about using "passthrough" when connecting to my Sony Receiver. I have Googled all over the place with no luck and you User Manual is a total disaster. Please advise....
T265 will not charge
Name: Darrell Steele
Motorola T265 Two-Way Radio
When I plug in the units to charge nodisplau or lights come on. I have also left it charging but nothing is happening. Pls help...
View TV AT-163 and External Drives
Name: Andy A
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I purchased the View-TV AT-163 and waiting for delivery. I have a 1TB western Digital
Passport external drive. The Drive is password protected and the data is encrypted.
Will this drive work with the AT-163? If I enter the password once, will the unit remember the passw...