User Manual for Raytec RAYLUX 50 High-Power PoE White-Light LED Illuminator with Integrated PSU Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Raytec RAYLUX 50 High-Power PoE White-Light
- Product category: Illuminators Raytec
- Brand: Raytec
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Raytec Illuminators
User manual for the Raytec RAYLUX 50 High-Power PoE White-Light contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Raytec product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Raytec user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Raytec product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The silver RAYLUX 50 High-Power PoE White-Light LED Illuminator from Raytec is equipped with surface mount LEDs to provide even illumination and to produce clear night-time images with improved optical output and reliability. This illuminator is designed to provide lighting for network cameras via a PoE-enabled infrastructure. In addition, the RAYLUX 50 has a built-in photocell.The RAYLUX 50 PoE illuminator is fitted with Active LED Life Control to control LED output, delivering consistent illumination power and a projected working life of 10 years. This illuminator uses the IEEE 802.3af standard detection method and requires an injector that can deliver up to 25W.The RAYLUX 50 is designed for all internal and external low-light installations up to 164'. It offers enhanced color rendition and even output illumination. In addition, the unit comes with an integrated PSU with Command and Control technology.
Active LED Life Control
- The Advanced Cool Running system draws heat away from the LEDs, shielding the LED from abnormal stress, and allows the LED to deliver enhanced performance and consistency of illumination throughout the operational life of the illuminator.
Platinum SMT LED Technology
- The illuminator incorporates SMT LED technology, light intensification miniature optics, and an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system into a single LED.
Command and Control Technology
- Command and Control technology provides photocell level adjustment, and power adjustment functionality on the illuminator. This eliminates the need for an external power supply.
- The polycarbonate lens design protects against severe blows from crowbars, baseball bats, and can even withstand successive shots from air pistols and rifles (range dependent). The illuminator meets IP66 weather-resistant standards.
In the Box Raytec RAYLUX 50 High-Power PoE White-Light LED Illuminator with Integrated PSU (10°, Silver) U Bracket Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- The RAYLUX 50 is typically used in banks, hotels, car parks, residential premises, and warehouses.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Raytec RAYLUX 50 High-Power PoE White-Light LED Illuminator with Integrated PSU in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Raytec RAYLUX 50 Specs
| Maximum Distance || Up to 164' / 50 m |
| Angle || 10° |
| Optics || Platinum SMT LEDs |
| Consumption || 25 W maximum |
| Environmental || IP66 |
| Temperature Range || -58 to 122°F / -50 to +50˚C |
| Wavelength || White light |
| Dimensions || 5.25 x 4.0 x 2.5" / 135 x 100 x 63 mm |
| Weight || 2.2 lb / 1.0 kg |
| Input || PoE |
| Power Over Ethernet || IEEE 802.3af compliant interface |
| Output || 25 W (maximum) |
| Temperature || -58 to 122°F / -50 to 50°C |
| Photocell || Integrated (adjustable sensitivity) |
| Power Control || 10 to 100% adjustment |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 77 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...