User Manual for Raytec VAR2-I4-2 Long-Range Double-Panel Semi-Covert IR Illuminator Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Raytec VAR2-I4-2 Long-Range Double-Panel Semi-Covert IR
- Product category: Illuminators Raytec
- Brand: Raytec
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Raytec Illuminators
User manual for the Raytec VAR2-I4-2 Long-Range Double-Panel Semi-Covert IR contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Raytec product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Raytec user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Raytec product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The black VAR2-I4-2 Long-Range Double-Panel Semi-Covert IR Illuminator from Raytec uses PLATINUM Elite SMT LED technology to provide illumination to a range of up to 722'. It features an interchangeable lens system with Hot-Spot Reduction Technology and Adaptive Illumination to deliver even lighting. Adaptive Illumination allows the installer to adjust the angle of the light projection from a single unit to fit the specific demands of any installation. With the optional hand-held remote control, this illuminator makes installation and commissioning quick and easy.
In the Box Raytec VAR2-I4-2 Long-Range Double-Panel Semi-Covert IR Illuminator (850nm, Black) 10 x 10° Lens 35 x 10° Lens 60 x 25° Lens Adaptive Illumination Mounting Bracket Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Utilizes PLATINUM Elite SMT LED technology together with Cool Running thermal management system
- Angle of illumination can be quickly adjusted by changing the VARIO holographic lens insert to match a specific camera's field of view
- Hot-Spot Reduction Technology delivers a highly diffused, elliptical beam shape and prevents overexposure of foreground objects
- LED status indicator for quick operational feedback on status and performance of the illuminator
- Programming inputs on both the VARIO remote control (not included) and on the VARIO2 illuminator can be disabled if required
- Built-in green features such as power adjust, telemetry control, and timer function enhance the potential for energy savings
- Supports power adjusting from 20 to 100%
- Built-in photocell for automatic on/off operation
- Photocell following output
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Raytec VAR2-I4-2 Long-Range Double-Panel Semi-Covert IR Illuminator in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Raytec VARIO 2 Specs
| Maximum Range || 722' (220 m) |
| Input || 12 VAC / 24 VDC |
| Consumption || 26 W maximum |
| Beam Pattern || Elliptical with HRT (Hot-Spot Reduction Technology) |
| Beam Angle || 10 x 10° |
35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
60 x 25°
80 x 30° (optional)
120 x 50° (optional)
| Distance || Narrow Angle Distance: |
722' (220 m) at 10°
394' (120 m) at 35°
249' (76 m) at 60°
167' (51 m) at 80°
112' (34 m) at 120°
Wide Angle Distance:
512' (156 m) at 20°
279' (85 m) at 70°
177' (54 m) at 120°
125' (38 m) at 140°
92' (28 m) at 180°
| LED || 18 x PLATINUM Elite SMT LEDs |
| Wavelength || 850 nm |
| IP Rating || IP66 |
| Temperature Range || -58 to 122°F (-50 to 50°C) |
| Cable Length || 8.2' (2.5 m) |
| Dimensions || 8 x 7 x 3" (209 x 178 x 67 mm) approximately |
| Weight || 5 lb (2.3 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.0 x 6.0 x 6.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 86 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...