User Manual for Redrock Micro microLensGear Size A Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Redrock Micro microLensGear Size A
- Product category: Lens Gear Rings Redrock Micro
- Brand: Redrock Micro
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Redrock Micro Lens Gear Rings
User manual for the Redrock Micro microLensGear Size A contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Redrock Micro product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Redrock Micro user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Redrock Micro product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The microLensGear enables an exact fit between your 35mm SLR lens and Redrock Micro's microFollowFocus system, which allows for more precise and fluid focus adjustments when using still lenses to shoot video. The Size A gear wraps around lenses with a focus ring circumference of 180-220mm, and is pulled snug with one of the included fastening screws. How to Measure Your Lenswxzbqbeafbtcqvwuefucrxbuudete
- Attaches and tightens quickly using a single thumb screw
- No set screws that are hard to balance and may damage your 35mm lenses
- Flexible design to fit virtually any size lens
- Larger diameter gears provide greater precision and control over focus
- Wider gearing allows externally focusing lenses to be geared and used with a follow focus
- Made of a proprietary lubricated nylon for strength, flex, and durability
In the Box Redrock Micro microLensGear Size A (Black) Fastening Screws 1 Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Industry-standard 0.8 film pitch gearing for universal support
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Redrock Micro microLensGear Size A in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Redrock Micro microLensGear Specs
| Package Weight || 0.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 4.646 x 4.173 x 0.394" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 23 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Celsius WF-907 air cooler...
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...