User Manual for Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser
- Product category: Laser Printers Ricoh
- Brand: Ricoh
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ricoh Laser Printers
User manual for the Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ricoh product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ricoh user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ricoh product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy wireless connectivity and a full feature set for your office with the SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser Printer from Ricoh. The full-color unit features printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, as well as print speeds of up to 21 ppm for increased productivity. As a relatively compact printer, it will be easier to find a spot in your business without giving up any features. It also ensures high-quality printing with a max resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi and it can work with a multitude of document types up to 8.5 x 14" in size. Further enhancing usability is the implementation of a 50-sheet single-pass automatic document feeder that enables duplexing in print, scan, and copy modes.
For standard paper handling the SP C261SFNw is equipped with a 250-sheet input tray and a one-sheet bypass. Also, the printer can print from a mobile device by using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria or the Ricoh mobile app. For easy operation, the front panel features a large 4.3" color touchscreen LCD and users will have access to a front-facing USB port for scanning to or printing from a portable storage device. Additionally, along with Wi-Fi, this printer offers wired USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections.
- Wireless printing as well as walk-up copying, scanning, and faxing are possible.
- Mobile printing support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Ricoh Smart Device Connector and SP C260 Series Scan Apps.
- Other printing features include collation, dithering, duplexing, do not print blank pages, front cover, layout/N-up printing, locked print, mobile device printing, reduce/enlarge print, rotate print, user codes, user ID, economy color, and watermarks.
- Includes 80 fonts and features PCL 6, PCL 5e, and Adobe PostScript level 3 emulation support.
- Full-color scan-to-email/folder/USB settings for immediate sharing of documents.
- Copy two-side documents via the single-pass document feeder.
- Scanner supports standard TWAIN and WIA drivers for Windows, ICA for Mac, and SANE for Linux.
- Copier features include duplex copy, image density adjustment, text/photo/mixed copy modes, color balance adjustment, combine copy (2-in-1, 4-in-1), ID card copy, memory copy, photo mode, and electronic sorting.
- Standard fax feature includes auto redial, auto answer, auto/manual/substitute/authorized reception, answering machine fax (FAX/TAD), error correction mode, user codes, memory/immediate transmission, resolution adjustment, serial broadcasting (100 locations), smoothing, night timer, internet fax, LAN fax, PC fax, fax only mode, fax/tel manual mode, fax/tel auto mode, fax/TAD mode.
- Wireless security features include WEP, WPA, WPA2, locked print, and IPsec user restrictions.
UPC: 026649082351 In the Box Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser Printer Black Starter Toner Cartridge Cyan Starter Toner Cartridge Magenta Starter Toner Cartridge Yellow Starter Toner Cartridge Power Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Silver rated.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ricoh SP C261SFNw Specs
| Functions || Print |
| Printing Technology || Laser |
| Maximum Resolution || 2400 x 600 dpi |
| Print Speed || 21 ppm |
| First Print Out Speed || 14 seconds |
| Duplex Printing || Yes |
| Ink Palette || Black |
| Ink Cartridge Configuration || 4 individual cartridges |
| Compatible Ink Cartridges || SP C250A Black Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) |
SP C250A Cyan Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages)
SP C250A Magenta Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages)
SP C250A Yellow Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages))
SP C220 Waste Toner Bottle (25,000 pages)
| Duty Cycle || Monthly: 30,000 pages |
Recommended Monthly Volume: 1500 pages
| Printer Language || PCL 6 |
Adobe PostScript 3 emulation
| Type || Flatbed |
| Optical Resolution || Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi |
ADF: 600 x 600 dpi
| Scan Speed || Black & White: 40 ipm |
Color: 25 ipm
| Maximum Scan Size || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
ADF: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Scan File Format || JPEG |
| Scanner Drivers || TWAIN |
| Copy Resolution || Flatbed: 600 x 600 dpi |
ADF: 300 x 600 dpi
| Reduction/Enlargement || 25-400% |
| Number of Copies || Up to 99 |
| Duplex Copying || Yes |
| Maximum Copy Size || Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7" / 21.6 x 29.7 cm |
ADF: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Modem Speed || 33.6 kbps |
| Transmission Speed || < 5 seconds per page |
| Fax Resolution || Up to 200 dpi |
| Compression || MH |
| Dialing Modes || 20 Quick Dials |
200 Speed Dials
| Memory || 100 pages (2.5 MB Flash ROM) |
| Paper Handling || Input tray 1 |
Automatic document feeder
| Paper Sizes || Input Tray 1: 3.5 x 5.8" to 8.5 x 14" / 9 x 14.8 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm |
Bypass Tray: 3.5 x 5.8" to 8.5 x 14" / 9 x 14.8 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm
ADF: 5.5 x 5.5" to 8.5 x 14" / 14 x 14 cm to 21.6 x 35.6 cm
| Paper Weight || Input Tray: 16-43 lb bond, 90 lb index / 60-160 gsm |
ADF: 14-28 lb bond / 52-105 gsm
Duplex: 16-24 lb bond / 60-90 gsm
| Paper Capacity || Input Tray 1: 250 sheets |
Bypass Tray: 1 sheets
ADF: 50 sheets
Output Tray: 150 sheets
| Special Media Support || Labels |
| Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Direct Printing || USB port |
Ricoh Smart Device Connector App
Google Cloud Print
| Processor || 400 MHz |
| Memory || 256 MB |
| Compatible Operating Systems || Windows |
Mac OS X
| Control Panel || 4.3" / 10.9 cm touchscreen LCD |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 11 A |
| Power Consumption || Operating B&W: 331.3 W |
Operating Color: 404.1 W
Sleep Mode: 1.3 W
TEC: 1.5 kWh/week
| Dimensions (WxDxH) || 16.5 x 19.4 x 18.1" / 42 x 49.3 x 16 cm |
| Weight || 63.9 lb / 29 kg |
| Package Weight || 72.7 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 22.0 x 22.0 x 22.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 54 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser Printer
|Subject: connect wifi|
|Date: 20.01.2022 14:03:27||Name: Naing Lane|
|I want to know how to connect wifi to the computer.I want user guide for this product. Thanks|
Post a new topic / query / comment: