User Manual for Ricoh Theta SC Spherical Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Ricoh Theta SC Spherical Camera
- Product category: All 360 Video Cameras Ricoh
- Brand: Ricoh
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Ricoh All 360 Video Cameras
User manual for the Ricoh Theta SC Spherical Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Ricoh product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Ricoh user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Ricoh product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Seven Pocketable Point-and-Shoots for your Next Adventure Read More A slim and stylish device for creating 360° spherical imagery, the blue Theta SC from Ricoh records both still images and Full HD 1080p30 video. The unique dual-lens design makes use of two 12MP 1/2.3" sensors which output 14.4MP stills and support a total sensitivity range from ISO 100 to 1600 for working in a broad variety of lighting conditions. Automated exposure control is available for both stills and video recording; however, manual exposure control can be used in photo mode for selecting shutter speeds up to 1/8000 of a second or down to one minute. Additionally, HDR Composite and Dynamic Range Compensation modes enable a broader dynamic range to better retain highlight and shadow detail, a self-timer mode can be used for creative selfies, and interval shooting is possible for making time-lapse sequences.
In addition to the imaging capabilities, the Theta SC also sports enhanced sharing capabilities including the ability to wirelessly share both movies and photos to a mobile device for posting online. Built-in Wi-Fi also enables remote live view and camera settings adjustment from your smartphone or tablet. The Theta SC also has an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery as well as 8GB of storage for saving imagery.
- Unique twin-lens design incorporates lenses on the front and back of the camera to enable full 360° spherical imagery to be recorded with each exposure. Each lens has a fixed aperture of f/2 to benefit working in low-light conditions, and each lens has a fixed focus range of 3.9" to infinity to render nearly all subjects in focus.
- Dual 12MP 1/2.3" image sensors provide an interpolated 14.4MP output to produce stills with a 5376 x 2688 equirectangular resolution.
- Full HD movie recording is supported at 1080p30 (16 Mb/s) as well as HD 720p15 (6 Mb/s), and clips up to 5 minutes long can be recorded at a time.
- Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority, and ISO Priority exposure modes are available for stills shooting, and auto exposure mode is available for video recording.
- A sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 1600 is available for all recording modes to benefit working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- When shooting stills, shutter speeds ranging from 1/8000 sec. to 1 minute are possible in manual mode. Speeds up to 1/8000 sec. and down to 1/15 sec. are possible in video mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to connect to a mobile device or tablet to gain a live view image, adjust camera settings, and wirelessly transfer stills and video for instant sharing online. A dedicated Theta+ app is available for editing spherical stills, and a dedicated Theta+V app is available for editing spherical videos.
- Spherical imagery can be uploaded to the Theta 360 website and shared to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr or posted to Google Maps, Google+, and YouTube. The Theta SC employs the Google-supported Open Spherical Camera API for full compatibility with Google services, including the ability to publish your photo spheres on the Google Street View app for others to explore.
- A 1/4"-20 tripod mount is incorporated into the bottom of the camera body for increased stability.
- Integrated lithium-ion battery offers approximately 260 shots per charge, and it can be charged via the included USB cable.
UPC: 026649107436 In the Box Ricoh Theta SC Spherical Camera (Blue) USB Cable Soft Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Ricoh Rounds Out its Sphere with the Theta SC Bjorn Petersen 10/12/2016 rtfuwewqtywaareyyrcsztdbcytuaeqys Quick start Guide PDF 7.9mb Table of Contents
- Internal 8GB memory can store approximately 1600 full-resolution stills or approximately 63 minutes of 1080p video.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Ricoh Theta SC Spherical Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Ricoh 910743 Specs
| Internal/External Stitching || Internal Stitching |
| 360 Stitched Video Format || Internal: |
1920 x 1080 at 30 fps (16 Mb/s MP4)
1280 x 720 at 15 fps (6 Mb/s MP4)
| Still Image Resolution || JPEG: 14.4 Megapixel, 5376 x 2688 |
JPEG: 14.4 Megapixel, 2048 x 1024
| Number of Lenses || 2 |
| Sensor || 1-Chip 1/2.3" CMOS |
| Sensor Resolution || 12 MP |
| Maximum Aperture || f/2 |
| Lens Elements || 7 |
| Minimum Focusing Distance || 3.9" / 10.0 cm |
| Recording Media || Internal Flash Memory (8 GB Maximum) |
| Built-In Mic || Yes |
| Shutter Speed || 1/8000 - 1/8 Second (Photo) |
1/8000 - 60 Seconds (Photo)
1/8000 - 1/30 Second (Video)
1/8000 - 1/15 Second (Video)
| Photo ISO Range || 100 - 1600 (Auto) |
| Video ISO Range || 100 - 1600 (Auto) |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes |
| Wi-Fi || Yes |
| Tripod Mount || 1/4" - 20 |
| Battery || Built-In Lithium-Ion Battery |
| Charging Method || USB |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 1.8 x 5.1 x 0.9" / 45.2 x 130.6 x 22.9 mm |
| Weight || 3.60 oz / 102 g |
| Package Weight || 0.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.1 x 4.0 x 2.9" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...