User Manual for Roberto Valenzuela Wedding Storyteller, Volume 1: Elevating the Approach to Photographing Wedding Stories Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Roberto Valenzuela Wedding Storyteller, Volume 1:
- Product category: Photography Books & Tutorials Roberto Valenzuela
- Brand: Roberto Valenzuela
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Roberto Valenzuela Photography Books & Tutorials
User manual for the Roberto Valenzuela Wedding Storyteller, Volume 1: contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Roberto Valenzuela product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Roberto Valenzuela user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Roberto Valenzuela product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Recommended Reading for Photo Fans: 32+ Books from B&Hs Bestseller List Read More In Wedding Storyteller, Volume 1: Elevating the Approach to Photographing Wedding Stories from Rocky Nook, photographer and educator Roberto Valenzuela delivers what so many of his followers have been asking for: a book specifically dedicated to helping photographers improve their wedding photography. A wedding photographer himself, Roberto built his business from the ground up by delivering high-quality imagery that tells the compelling and beautiful story of his clients' most important day.
In Wedding Storyteller you will not be given a collection of looks which neither inspire or teach you anything. Nor will you find a predictable and banal wedding shot list. Instead, this first volume of the three-part Wedding Storyteller series goes beyond the superficial and delves deeply into the truly important topics, themes, and subject matter you need to know in order to noticeably elevate your wedding photography.
- Foundation Components: Location Techniques
- Learn how to conquer the locations you encounter as a wedding photographer. Roberto teaches you how to work with light, context, clutter, walls, depth, and other compositional elements such as frames and reflections.
- Foundation Components: People Techniques
- Weddings are often high-energy, high-stress environments; your attitude and behavior have an enormous impact on your ability to succeed as a photographer. Roberto discusses the crucial people skills you need to know and teaches his unique approach to situational and group posing.
- Storyteller Approach Components
- Roberto discusses the five approaches he uses to build a wedding story for his clients. These five approaches are: photojournalism, interactive photojournalism, stylized aware posing, stylized unaware posing, and story development.
- Expert Components
- The concluding section builds and expands upon everything covered in the previous components. Roberto addresses topics such as emotionally valuable people, lens choices, helper light, posing patterns and when to break them, capturing peak action, achieving a unique perspective, and creating multi-layered stories within a single photograph.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- PART 1: BECOMING A WEDDING STORYTELLER
PART 2: FOUNDATION COMPONENTS: LOCATION TECHNIQUES
- Chapter 1: A Very Difficult and Risky Decision
- Chapter 2: Overview of the Wedding Storyteller Skill Components
PART 3: FOUNDATION COMPONENTS: PEOPLE TECHNIQUES
- Chapter 3: Circumstantial Light
- Chapter 4: Showing or Removing Context and Clutter
- Chapter 5: Depth and Walls
- Chapter 6: Compositional Elements
- Chapter 7: Luminosity Levels and Contrasts
PART 4: STORYTELLER APPROACH COMPONENTS
- Chapter 8: Breaking Down Defensive Barriers
- Chapter 9: Expert Confidence and Trust
- Chapter 10: Being Flexible, Likable, and Professional
- Chapter 11: Situational Approach to Posing
- Chapter 12: The Mechanics of Group Posing
PART 5: EXPERT COMPONENTS
- Chapter 13: The Storytellers Approach
PART 6: EXECUTION OF THE WEDDING STORYTELLER'S SKILL COMPONENTS
- Chapter 14: Storytelling Expert Techniques: Emotionally Valuable People (EVP)
- Chapter 15: Technical Expert Techniques: Lens Choice and Helper Light
- Chapter 16: Posing and Expression Expert Techniques
- Chapter 17: Composition Expert Techniques
- Chapter 18: Putting It All Together to Become a Master Storyteller
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Roberto Valenzuela Wedding Storyteller, Volume 1: Elevating the Approach to Photographing Wedding Stories in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Roberto Valenzuela 9781681981864 Specs
| Type of Media || Book |
| Author || Roberto Valenzuela |
| Publisher || Rocky Nook |
| Publication Date || September, 2017 |
| ISBN-13 || 9781681981864 |
| Number of Pages || 384 |
| Cover Type || Soft |
| Dimensions || 8.0 x 10.0" / 20.3 x 25.4 cm |
| Package Weight || 2.395 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 8.05 x 0.95" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 26 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Feidu300 video wireless transmitter...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...
Intensity verhindert Start von Resolve 18
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
win 10 Pro, Resolve Studio 18 mit Dongle:
Ohne Intensity läuft Resolve problemlos.
Nach der Installation inkl. aller Treiber wird Intensity korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt.
Jedoch startet Resolve nicht mehr. Nach Entfernung der Itensity aus dem PC startet Resolve wieder...