User Manual for Rodenstock 52mm HR Digital Circular Polarizer Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rodenstock 52mm HR Digital Circular Polarizer
- Product category: Polarizing Rodenstock
- Brand: Rodenstock
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rodenstock Polarizing
User manual for the Rodenstock 52mm HR Digital Circular Polarizer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rodenstock product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rodenstock user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rodenstock product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Rodenstock 52mm HR Digital Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
A circular polarizer only differs from a linear polarizer in that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing filter. The addition of this quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize the linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions. Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, multiple layers of anti-reflection coating are included. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The coatings associated with HR Digital filters results in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. Before being set within a thin brass filter ring that minimizes the potential for vignetting while enhancing durability and jamming prevention, the sides of its glass are blackened to help further eliminate internal ghosting and reflections from occurring along the filter's edge.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun
- Circular polarizers are ideal for use with digital cameras and autofocus lenses where a linear polarizer will often disrupt auto exposure and focus features
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- .45x filter factor reduces exposure by 1.5 stops
- Constructed from optical glass and thin brass filter ring helps to prevent vignetting, jamming, and provides additional strength
- Before being set within the filter ring, the sides of the filter glass are blackened to help further prevent internal ghosting and reflections from occurring along the filter's edge
In the Box Rodenstock 52mm HR Digital Circular Polarizer Filter Plastic Filter Case Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rodenstock 52mm HR Digital Circular Polarizer Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rodenstock 405240G Specs
| Filter Type || Circular Polarizer |
| Shape || Circle |
| Circular Size || 52 mm |
| Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet || 52 mm |
| Filter Material || Glass |
| Coatings || Multi-Coating |
| Package Weight || 0.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.5 x 2.8 x 0.6" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 34 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stark X5 Guitar Bass and violin ...
PowerSlideX User Manual...
Need user manual for Sandies 393 Three-Sided ON AIR Light please...
hi, i can't find a manual for logitech harmony 800 remote control...
Hawke Endurance Binoculars 8x32...