User Manual for Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox
- Product category: Flash Modifiers Rogue Photographic Design
- Brand: Rogue Photographic Design
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rogue Photographic Design Flash Modifiers
User manual for the Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rogue Photographic Design product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rogue Photographic Design user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rogue Photographic Design product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Soften and enlarge the light from your on-camera flash with the small FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit from Rogue. This kit combines the small reflector with a diffusion panel that allows you to convert it quickly into a softbox.There is a belt and buckle attachment method, lightweight, and flexible materials to cut down on its weight by about 20%. Additionally, it packs flat for portability.
- FlashBender 2 Reflector (Small, White)
- This updated version uses a belt & buckle attachment system as well as newer materials that are more flexible and up to 20% lighter in weight. This reflector measures 10 x 7" and has 2 rods for adjusting the position of the reflective surface. This allows you easily to bounce the light exactly where they need it and limit it from spilling into unwanted areas of the photograph. Additionally, it packs flat for easily storing it in your gear bag.
UPC: 751751040264 In the Box Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit (Small) FlashBender 2 Reflector (Small, White) Diffusion Panel (Small) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Diffusion Panel (Small)
- This 9 x 4.5" diffusion panel softens and spreads the light when attached to a FlashBender reflector using the hook and loop attachments sewn along the edges of the diffuser. The diffuser packs flat and takes up almost no room in your camera bag--the ideal light modifier.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rogue Photographic Design ROGUEBOXSM2 Specs
| Modifier Type || Reflector |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.0 x 5.7 x 1.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 88 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Boise Cascade 1970's camper pull trailer manual. 115V 30amp Model# 19SG 19357...
Coby MPCD-102 ; does this record cassette? if yes how?...
Eartec TD 900 master and remote...
coast led 155 multi tool...
Nikon 6x15 7.5 japan...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
What do you mean "insert link to website"?
Whose website? My e-mail address.
Your instructions are not clear...
instruction manual for TED130T
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
i am having difficulties downloading and printing instruction manual. as i am internet challenged, it is not clear as to what i am supposed to do. please send me a paper copy...
Gigastone storage 6600
Name: Tate Brumgard
Gigastone 128GB IF-6600 i-Flash Drive
Would like operating instructions ...
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S)
Name: Paul Tunks
Polaroid 72" Tripod w 3-Way Pan
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S). The box had no user manual inside and I cannot find this product on the Polaroid website. ...
Name: Barb craig
Kanto Living DS200 Phone and Tablet
Can this unit be wall mounted? Reply please...