User Manual for Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox
- Product category: Flash Modifiers Rogue Photographic Design
- Brand: Rogue Photographic Design
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rogue Photographic Design Flash Modifiers
User manual for the Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rogue Photographic Design product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rogue Photographic Design user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rogue Photographic Design product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Soften and enlarge the light from your on-camera flash with the small FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit from Rogue. This kit combines the small reflector with a diffusion panel that allows you to convert it quickly into a softbox.There is a belt and buckle attachment method, lightweight, and flexible materials to cut down on its weight by about 20%. Additionally, it packs flat for portability.
- FlashBender 2 Reflector (Small, White)
- This updated version uses a belt & buckle attachment system as well as newer materials that are more flexible and up to 20% lighter in weight. This reflector measures 10 x 7" and has 2 rods for adjusting the position of the reflective surface. This allows you easily to bounce the light exactly where they need it and limit it from spilling into unwanted areas of the photograph. Additionally, it packs flat for easily storing it in your gear bag.
UPC: 751751040264 In the Box Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit (Small) FlashBender 2 Reflector (Small, White) Diffusion Panel (Small) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Diffusion Panel (Small)
- This 9 x 4.5" diffusion panel softens and spreads the light when attached to a FlashBender reflector using the hook and loop attachments sewn along the edges of the diffuser. The diffuser packs flat and takes up almost no room in your camera bag--the ideal light modifier.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rogue Photographic Design FlashBender 2 Softbox Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rogue Photographic Design ROGUEBOXSM2 Specs
| Modifier Type || Reflector |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.0 x 5.7 x 1.1" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 88 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brick house surveillance watch...
Bell&Howell dnv16hdz camcorder manual...
Konus 900 motor refactor Telescope Manual ...
Hi im looking for a User manual for the 3DR 2.4 GHz, 9-Channel Transmitter for IRIS Quadcopter ASY0002
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...