User Manual for Rokinon 85mm f 1.4 AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF with AE Chip Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rokinon 85mm f 1.4 AS IF
- Product category: SLR Lenses Rokinon
- Brand: Rokinon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rokinon SLR Lenses
User manual for the Rokinon 85mm f 1.4 AS IF contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rokinon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rokinon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rokinon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More An ideal portrait-length prime, the Canon EF mount 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC from Rokinon pairs a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture with a short-telephoto focal length to suit portraiture and other applications where shallow depth of field is desired. This manual focus lens incorporates one hybrid aspherical element to control chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and even sharpness and illumination. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. This lens is also characterized by an internal focusing design, which maintains the overall length during use, as well as an 8-blade rounded diaphragm for a smooth bokeh quality.
- This 85mm f/1.4 lens features a Canon EF mount, and is compatible with full-frame sensors or APS-C sensors, where it will provide a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- A fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over your focus position for shallow depth of field shooting.
- One hybrid aspherical element helps to control chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- This manual focus lens features an internal focus design to maintain the overall lens length during use and the front filter mount does not rotate when focusing to better enable working with polarizers, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- A rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
UPC: 084438764635 In the Box Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF with AE Chip Front and Rear Lens Caps Lens Hood Lens Pouch Limited 1-Year Warranty Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 ceeutvaqyvabvy Table of Contents
- This Canon EF mount version of this lens features a chip to relay focus confirmation, use of auto-exposure modes, and EXIF data between the lens and camera.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rokinon 85mm f 1.4 AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF with AE Chip in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 Specs
| Focal Length || 85mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/1.4 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 28.3
Rating68% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 23 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...