User Manual for Rokinon 8mm f 3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Sony Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rokinon 8mm f 3.5 HD Fisheye
- Product category: SLR Lenses Rokinon
- Brand: Rokinon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rokinon SLR Lenses
User manual for the Rokinon 8mm f 3.5 HD Fisheye contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rokinon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rokinon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rokinon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Best SLR Lenses of 2017 Read More The 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Sony from Rokinon gives you a 180º view with dramatic, exaggerated perspective when used with an APS-C camera, or a powerful circular image floating in the frame when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. With hybrid aspherical elements and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 8mm lens focuses as close as 12" (30.48cm) from the lens. This version of the 8mm f/3.8 Fisheye lens comes with a removable lens hood that will offer glare reduction and lens protection, but can be removed to offer an increased and unobstructed angle of view when shooting with full frame digital or 35mm cameras. Note: Produces a circular, vignette image on full-frame sensors or 35mm film
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 180º diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats—will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48cm) for enhanced close-up shots
UPC: 084438760668 In the Box Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Sony Lens Pouch Front Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap Petal-style Lens Hood Instruction Manual Limited 1-Year Warranty Macro Lens Buying Guide Todd Vorenkamp 11/27/2018 Table of Contents
- The petal-style lens hood can be removed so as to not interfere with the image when shooting in full frame digital or 35mm film
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rokinon 8mm f 3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Removable Hood for Sony in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 Fisheye HD Specs
| Focal Length || 8mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/3.5 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Sony A |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 180
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Celsius WF-907 air cooler...
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...