User Manual for Rosco 3" Circle LitePad HO90 Daylight-Balanced LED Softlight Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rosco 3" Circle LitePad HO90 Daylight-Balanced
- Product category: LED Lights Rosco
- Brand: Rosco
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rosco LED Lights
User manual for the Rosco 3" Circle LitePad HO90 Daylight-Balanced contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rosco product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rosco user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rosco product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Rosco's 12 x 12" LitePad HO90 Daylight-Balanced LED Softlight from Rosco is a versatile light system. The HO refers to high output, as this is noticeably brighter than the original LitePad, and 90 refers to the 90+ CRI rating. The HO90 features a color temperature of 5300K, and extremely soft glow without the multiple shadows common when using LED array lights. The unit stays cool to the touch, with only the edge becoming slightly warm.
The fixture itself is less than 0.4" thick, and it is built using an edge-lit piece of acrylic. The LEDs arranged around the edge illuminate channels that diffuse the light providing an extremely soft source that is easy on your talent's eyes and is suitable for key or fill based on the size of your LitePad. You can adjust the brightness using optional dimmers. The power connector is incorporated into the fixture itself and is not hard wired as with the original.
- LitePad HO90
- The edge-lit design of the LitePad provides for an extremely soft glowing source, which was pioneered by Rosco for use in the film industry.
- The 3" Circle LitePad HO90 is suitable for a kicker or creating a circular highlight in your talent's eyes.
- Rugged Housing
- The rigid plastic construction of the HO90 LitePad makes for a durable yet lightweight fixture.
- Interior Connector
- LitePad's new interior connector eliminates the previous hardwire system, which had the potential to be pulled out during use causing damage to the fixture and requiring down time for repair. Based on user feedback, this feature was introduced to make the LitePad more rugged and easier to use.
- Low Heat
- Because LitePad is an LED light source, the amount of heat generated is very low and does not require forced air cooling.
- Minimal Power Consumption
- With each LED only consuming a quarter of a watt, LitePad is an extremely energy efficient light source. There is no longer the need for kilowatts of power or a generator to power a set full of lights. A few dozen LitePads can easily run off of available household power.
- Easy on the Eyes
- Unlike many LED sources, LitePad is a bounced LED light - not an array of LEDs pointing directly forward. Performers or technicians can look directly into LitePad without squinting, hurting their eyes or getting a headache.
In the Box Rosco 3" Circle LitePad HO90 Daylight-Balanced LED Softlight Transformer for 3x3", 3x6", 6x6" LitePads (120VAC) 10' Right Angle Extension Cable for LitePad Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- LitePads are a fully dimmable LED product. The proprietary Single Fader Dimmer and 2 CH / DMX Dimmer can smoothly dim any standard size LitePad with no color temperature change. With LitePad's dimmers, you are able to set the exact light intensity you need.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rosco 3" Circle LitePad HO90 Daylight-Balanced LED Softlight in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rosco HO90 Specs
| Color Temperature
| Color Accuracy Standard
| CRI 93
| Cooling System
| Housing Material
| Fixture Dimensions
| 3.0 x 0.4" / 7.6 x 0.9 cm
| Fixture Weight
| 0.10 lb / 0.05 kg
| Fixture Mount
| Accessory Mount
| AC Input Power
| 120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
| DC Input Power
| 12 VDC at 0.3 A
| Power Source
| AC Adapter, External Battery
| Max Power Consumption
| 3.25 W
| Package Weight
| 1.3 lb
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
| 6.8 x 6.6 x 3.0"
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 16 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Olivon - T-80 user manual
22 rimfire BDC illuminated. manual...
I'm looking for a manual or instruction sheet for a Cosmo AM/FM Clock Radio, model CR 2509. Thank you for your help....
Lagrima 88 key electric piano...
Latest contributions to the discussion:
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
For everyone commenting about how the wheels got turned backwards after like 3 hours of fighting with it I figured out the issue and solution.
Issue: whoever folded the cart must have folded in the wheels first before folding the platform up so the wheels slipped through the bac...
Name: Gilbert M. Sanchez
Individual Software PhotoStudio Expressions Platinum 6
looking to down software "PhotoStudio Expressions Platinum 6"....
Name: Constance Dainus
Yamaha FC5 - Foot Switch Style
I have to press the pedal 2 times to get it to advance from registration memory 1 to registration memory 2 on my PSRSX700 keyboard.
How can I change that. It works fine on all the other registration changes.
Yongnuo YN-216 LED On-Camera Light
I need assistance on how to fix my yn 216 light, when I got it, all the 3 ways of powering it are working but now am unable to power it in the 2 ways of using battery. I mean it doesn’t work without electricity again. Kindly assist me on what to do. Thanks...
Name: robert anzellotti
Underwater Audio SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player
can't download music from my computer
which runs on microsoft....