User Manual for Rycote Stereo Cyclone Windshield Single Mic 5 for Sanken CMS-10 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Rycote Stereo Cyclone Windshield Single Mic
- Product category: Shotgun Wind Protection Rycote
- Brand: Rycote
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Rycote Shotgun Wind Protection
User manual for the Rycote Stereo Cyclone Windshield Single Mic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Rycote product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Rycote user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Rycote product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Rycote Stereo Cyclone Windshield Single Mic 5 for Sanken CMS-10 is a complete windshield and shockmount system that combines industry-leading wind and shock isolation with ease of setup and use, for the location sound professional. Each kit is individually hand-built in Stroud, United Kingdom, and designed to perfectly complement a single Sanken CMS-10 stereo microphone. It includes a Cyclone basket, a model-specific shockmount system with proprietary Lyre microphone suspension and Floating Basket Suspension design, a model-specific Connbox, and an XLR holder on 3/8"-16 threaded base.The Stereo Cyclone Windshield features an open-shell structure, curved contours, and no straight or parallel surfaces. It delivers a clean frequency response with reduced room-tone effects that characterize conventional tubular designs. Covered with 3D-Tex material and featuring an aerodynamically efficient, asymmetric shape, the basket provides wind-noise reduction comparable to the combined, modular-style, windshield-and-fur cover performance.The windshield uses the Lyre microphone suspension technology to reduce the bulk of shock and handling noise in combination with the Floating Basket Suspension technology. Together, they prevent natural resonances and vibrations from bypassing the main suspension and radiating from the structure of the basket itself.The Connbox is redesigned for the Sanken CMS-10, with every wire and connector precisely measured to offer maximum performance. To capture the best possible audio at any moment and in any environment, the Z-Locking system allows you to quickly remove or attach the basket with one hand. Reassembly is automatic, and components magnetically snap into perfect alignment.
- What's Included
- Cyclone windshield sections
- Model-specific shockmount system with proprietary Lyre microphone suspension and Floating Basket Suspension design
- Model-specific Connbox
- XLR holder on 3/8"-16 threaded base
- Key Features
- Professional Stereo Cyclone windshield kit specifically designed for the single Sanken CMS-10 stereo microphone
- Windshield combines increased acoustic transparency with effective protection against wind noise
- Proprietary Floating Basket Suspension with Lyre technology for reduction of windshield basket handling noise
- Lightweight, durable construction, designed with materials to withstand extreme field conditions
- 3D-Tex material delivers massive wind noise reduction without needing additional fur covering
- Low-maintenance design
- Individually hand-built by highly skilled Rycote technicians—takes many hours to complete
- All components designed, manufactured, and assembled in Stroud, United Kingdom
- Acoustic Transparency
- Open-shell structure, curved contours, and no straight or parallel surfaces provide a clean frequency response and reduced room-tone effects that characterize conventional tubular designs
- Aerodynamic, asymmetric basket design and acoustically transparent 3D-Tex material provide enormous benefits in terms of surface turbulence and acoustic impedance
- Wind Protection
- Unique design shifts the overall bulk to the basket front
- Aerodynamically efficient asymmetric basket covered with 3D-Tex material provides wind-noise reduction comparable to the combined modular-style windshield-and-fur cover performance
- Optional Windjammer (available separately) allows previously impossible recordings in extreme weather conditions
- Shock Isolation
- Stereo Cyclone takes the Lyre principle and incorporates it into the portions of the suspension that connect directly to the basket
- Entire structure floats, isolating unwanted internal vibrations originating from boompoles and other sources
- Floating Basket Suspension design prevents natural resonances and vibrations from bypassing the main suspension and radiating from the structure of the basket itself
- Basket Z-Locking System
- Magnetic Z-Locking system with magnetic locking quickly opens and closes to remove or attach the basket, using just one hand
- Automatic, self-aligning basket reassembly
In the Box Rycote Stereo Cyclone Windshield Single Mic 5 for Sanken CMS-10 Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Specific to the stereo Sanken CMS-10 microphone
- Designed for internal cable routing, isolation, and vibration reduction
- Every wire and connector is precisely measured to offer maximum performance
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Rycote Stereo Cyclone Windshield Single Mic 5 for Sanken CMS-10 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Rycote Cyclone Specs
| Compatibility || Microphone: Sanken CMS-10 |
| Material || 3D-Tex |
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 25 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Casio Piao Keyboard: CTK 3500...
Celestron astromaster 90...
Hello, i am looking for a service ( repair) manual for your Braun Paximat Multimag 250 AF slide projector. Can you please send me a pdf copy of it? My...
Inked active... I've got it connected to my phone, but I'm trying to get it connected to my laptop... Please help ...
Neewer 300w strobe
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Mic is not working
Name: Shiv Narayan Rana
LG OK55 500W Bluetooth Music System
Mic are not working in my LG OK 55
Jet pro 6968
Name: Linda esposito
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I hook up jet pro with answering machine on same line. I've had it working like that for years but a cable repairman set it up where my office jet has to be off at all times otherwise it does not work. I always had it that when it was a fax it just came through even though...
4K HDCP 2.2 port
Name: Don Mac Rodriguez
Marantz SR5013 7.2-Channel Network A V
I have a Sony xbr-65A8G TV, with a Marantz 5013 amp, should I plug the hdmi cable from tv into the 4K hdcp 2.2 monitor2 port or the hdmi arc port for best picture?...
Name: Katie Olszewski
Polaroid GSR3000SA 24" Class HD LED
The power button no longer works. How can it be fixed?...
Name: Tony Guggino
miggo Pictar Plus Camera Grip for
I can't find a manual for the Pictar Pro Smartphone DSLR Camera Grip...