User Manual for Sachtler Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Sachtler Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System
- Product category: Tripod Systems Sachtler
- Brand: Sachtler
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Sachtler Tripod Systems
User manual for the Sachtler Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Sachtler product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Sachtler user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Sachtler product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System with the load capacity of up to 35.3 lbs, is perfectly designed for the latest generation of professional digital camcorders in today market.
It features a 12-step counterbalance system for the perfect counterbalance of the camera with either a light or a heavy lens. It also offers 7-steps of vertical and horizontal drag, for smooth camerawork under the toughest of rough conditions. Also includes the Speed-Lock CF double extension carbon fiber tripod, delivering greater stability and allowing an extended height range.
Video-15SB Fluid Head
- Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak proof fluid damping with 7 level of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
- Quick Release
- Touch & Go Quick Release / Automatic Locking System, for quick set up without having to bother to screwing the camera to head and then having to unscrew it again. Also features a safety lock lever that prevents inadvertent disengagement of the camera latch.
- Sliding Balance Plate
- Sliding camera mount and plate with a 2.8" sliding range, makes a fast balancing system for the camera and ensures perfect balance across the horizontal plane.
- Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- 12-step dynamic counterbalancing system, compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle. And can be can be activated and deactivated individually.
- Safe at any temperature, operates without any frictions from -40 to +140°F
- Vibrationless vertical / horizontal brakes
- Built-in illuminated bubble for horizontal leveling
Speed-Lock CF Tripod
- Carbon Fiber construction
- 100mm / 4" bowl base Double extension design
- Maximum height of 61" (not including head)
In the Box Sachtler Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System Video-15SB Fluid Head (#1505) Speed-Lock CF Tripod Legs (#5586) Mid-Level Spreader (#7007) Rubber Feet - Set of 3 (#7004) ENG II Tripod Padded Bag (#9104) 1x Single Section Pan Bar Quick Release / Wedge Plate (#1064) Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2-Years with Product Registration Table of Contents
- Quick clamping system, locks tripod legs in seconds
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Sachtler Video-15SB Carbon Fiber Tripod System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Sachtler 1565 Specs
| Load Capacity || 35 lbs (1-16 kg) |
| Mount/Base || 100mm 4" Half Ball |
| Balance Plate || Yes, 2.8" Sliding Range |
| Pan & Tilt Range || 360° / +90 to -75° |
| Pan & Tilt Drag || 8 steps, 0 to 7 |
| Leveling Bubble/Illuminated || Yes / Illuminated |
| Material || Carbon Fiber |
| Leg Stages/Sections || 2/3 |
| Minimum Height || 26.4" (67 cm) |
| Maximum Height || 66.1" (168 cm) |
| Folded Length || 35" (89 cm) |
| Weight || 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) |
| Package Weight || 26.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 42.5 x 11.5 x 9.5" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 63 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar Fly View Drone with the camera.
Item # DRC-188....
Bushnell Instant Focus 7x35 420ft@1000 yd Field 8 (China G-AG?)...
Extreme (portable) 500GB SSD...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Wheel quit working after update on pc
Name: Ryan Keith Freeman
Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
Wheel stopped working after windows update giving me green flashing light pedals still work won't recognize the wheel at all...
LG SK8000 55" Class HDR UHD
does it matter which HDMI port is used for best picture quality ? what are the recommend settings for best pic?...
Name: Ove Lange
iolo technologies System Mechanic Pro Ultimate
Hi, I accidentally blocked a program from a System Mechanics pop up window. I have tried to find a way to unblock it, but without success.
Can you help ?
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5
Lenovo Active Pen
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5 ...
what version of pcie x16 does my inspiron 3668 have
Name: James Robert Rhodes
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
been trying to find what version PCIe my computer has no help from dell product page. been thinking about adding a graphics card and need to know this....