User Manual for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A750 Dual-SIM 64GB Smartphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A750 Dual-SIM 64GB
- Product category: Unlocked Cell Phones Samsung
- Brand: Samsung
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Samsung Unlocked Cell Phones
User manual for the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A750 Dual-SIM 64GB contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Samsung product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Samsung user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Samsung product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Best Smartphones of 2018 Read More With a triple rear camera system, the unlocked Galaxy A7 (2018) SM-A750 Dual-SIM 64GB Smartphone from Samsung expands your mobile photography capabilities. The adaptive 24MP camera lets you take normal 77° images, and has the ability to adapt between daylight and lowlight situations. The 8MP camera takes super wide-angle, 120° shots that can better capture sprawling vistas and large groups of people. The 5MP camera is depth-sensing to help achieve a smooth bokeh effect, which is ideal in portrait photos. A front-facing 24MP selfie camera rounds out the A7's photographic options.
The Galaxy A7 is not only about mobile photography. It's also designed to provide you with a stunning entertainment experience, which is all thanks to a large 6.0" Super AMOLED display with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio. With AMOLED you can enjoy rich contrast, vibrant colors, and deep blacks in your streaming videos and favorite mobile games. Running the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, this phone is powered by a 2.2/1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor and 4GB of RAM. You can store your wide-angle shots, games, and more on 64GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded via an (optional) microSD card up to 256GB in size.
This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM/4G LTE networks. If you travel a lot or have a separate work number, you can take advantage of the Dual SIM slots to access both accounts. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth 4.2. The Galaxy A7 (2018) also supports NFC technology for making phone-to-phone data transfers or mobile payments.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your home screen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to millions of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 8.0 Oreo adds major productivity and security capabilities to the operating system. They've introduced Google Play Protect, which scans apps on your phone to detect harmful behavior. With the touch of the Home button, continue to work in apps while watching active videos in Picture-in-Picture mode. Other features include, faster boot speed, automatically turning on Wi-Fi when near saved networks, limiting background activity for little used apps, notification snoozing, smart text selection, and more.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- Latin America Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The SM-A750 is a Latin America variant of the Galaxy A7 (2018). The Galaxy A7 (2018)'s LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America, as well as Europe and elsewhere. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
Because the SM-A750 is an Latin America variant the language of the box and the default language of the phone may not be in English. Also a Latin America AC to USB adapter may be included.
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS)
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) allows you to lower your mobile costs when traveling while staying connected. Once your SIM cards are installed, you will be able to receive phone calls and text messages from either without needing to manually choose which one is active. When you want to make a call or send an SMS message, you can select the correct SIM card. When one SIM card is being used for a phone call, the other will not be active until you hang up. Operator charges may apply.
In the Box Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) SM-A750 Dual-SIM 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Black) 100/240V USB Charger USB Cable Headphones Limited 1-Year Warranty Smart Assistants Roundup M. Brett Smith 12/14/2018 The Camera Phone is 20 Years Old! Allan Weitz 06/11/2017 What Smartphones Should I Consider If I Care About Security? Chris Gold 05/01/2017 Why Buy an Unlocked Phone: A Primer Chris Gold 08/12/2015 Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone M. Brett Smith 03/28/2019 A Look at Dual Camera Systems in Smartphones M. Brett Smith 05/03/2018 User Manual PDF 12.4mb Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Video capture at up to 4K 2160p resolution
GPS and GLONASS global positioning system support for increased accuracy
Convenient side-mounted fingerprint scanner
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A750 Dual-SIM 64GB Smartphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Samsung SM-A750 2018 Specs
| Operating System || Android 8.0 Oreo |
| Memory || 4 GB |
| CPU || 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core |
1.6 GHz ARM Quad-Core
| Storage || 64 GB |
| Size || 6" |
| Native Resolution || 2220 x 1080 |
| Display Colors || 16.0 Million |
| Aspect Ratio || 18.5:9 |
| Pixel Density || 412 ppi |
| Display Technology || OLED |
| Ports || 1 x USB 2.0 - Micro (Input/Output) |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone |
| Flash Media Slot || 1 x microSDXC |
| SIM Card Size || Card 1: Nano |
Card 2: Nano
| GSM 2G || GSM, GPRS, EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 3G/3.5G || UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz |
| 4G LTE || LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 66 Bands |
| Wi-Fi || Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 4.2 |
| NFC || Yes |
| Infrared || No |
| GPS || Yes |
| FM Radio || Yes |
| Rear Camera || Standard: 24 MP Sensor with f/1.7 Lens |
Ultra Wide: 8 MP Sensor with 13mm f/2.4 Lens
Depth Sensing: 5 MP Sensor with f/2.2 Lens
| Focus Type || Standard: Phase-Detect Autofocus |
| Rear Camera Field of View || Wide: 120° |
| Rear Camera Flash || 1 x LED |
| Video Recording || UHD 4K at up to 30 fps |
| Front Camera || Standard: 24 MP with f/1.9 Lens |
| Video Recording || 1080p at up to 30 fps |
| Sensors || Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Proximity |
| Battery || Internal Lithium-Ion (3340.0 mAh) |
| Fast Charging Technology || Samsung Adaptive Fast Charger |
| Wireless Charging Technology || None |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.0 x 6.2 x 0.3" / 76.7 x 157.7 x 7.5 mm |
| Weight || 5.93 oz / 168 g |
| Package Weight || 0.78 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.65 x 3.45 x 1.95" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 73 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Pacsafe 3 digit cable lock silver...
Arbiter karaoke machine model number K899...
Benro Astro Polareis...
SENNHEISER XSW-D: PEDALBOARD SET...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
User Guide/Manual for Vizio Class D FHD DM40fm-JO9 Smart TV
Name: Jean B Britt
VIZIO D-Series 40" Class Full HD
I just purchased this Smart TV on Friday, September 23, 2022. There was no Owners/ Operational Manual included within the box. Although I love the TV and love all the movies, etc. I have not been able to watch my Local Programming from my Spectrum Cable Box. I watch the local p...
I need instructions on how to use my Samsung Duo Plus USB type C Flash drive
Name: David Allen
Samsung 128GB DUO Plus USB 3.1
I am 68 years old and not very computer literate I need some simple, easy to follow instructions on how to use this device. i bought it from Amazon almost a year ago and want to download my pictures, videos and music. Please help me!...
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first
Radio stop functioning-r-24 portable radio
QFX R-24 Portable AM FM SW1
Radio operated correctly, but later it stop completely, with ac current or battery, negative results....