User Manual for Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
- Product category: Unlocked Cell Phones Samsung
- Brand: Samsung
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Samsung Unlocked Cell Phones
User manual for the Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Samsung product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Samsung user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Samsung product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Best Smartphones of 2018 Read More The unlocked 2018 Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone offers powerful performance and high-definition image quality on a large display. This smartphone is powered by a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM for multi-tasking, and can store video, pictures, and apps on up to 32GB of storage. The smartphone's micro-USB 2.0 interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 has an expansive 5.5" TFT screen and an HD 1280 x 720 native resolution for viewing detailed content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features a 13MP front camera and rear camera.
High-speed Internet access is enabled by the smartphone's integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi connectivity. Bluetooth 4.1 is also built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Built-in GPS allows you to utilize Google location and maps services, as well as receive turn-by-turn directions. The Samsung Galaxy J7 has a large, built-in 3300mAh battery that can deliver hours of talk, text, and entertainment.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The SM-J737U is a US variant of the 2018 Galaxy J7. The SM-J737U's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
UPC: 887276280059 In the Box Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Black) Limited 1-Year Warranty Smart Assistants Roundup M. Brett Smith 12/14/2018 The Camera Phone is 20 Years Old! Allan Weitz 06/11/2017 What Smartphones Should I Consider If I Care About Security? Chris Gold 05/01/2017 Why Buy an Unlocked Phone: A Primer Chris Gold 08/12/2015 Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone M. Brett Smith 03/28/2019 A Look at Dual Camera Systems in Smartphones M. Brett Smith 05/03/2018 More info from Samsung Table of Contents
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your home screen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to millions of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 8.0 Oreo adds major productivity and security capabilities to the operating system. They've introduced Google Play Protect, which scans apps on your phone to detect harmful behavior. With the touch of the Home button, continue to work in apps while watching active videos in Picture-in-Picture mode. Other features include, faster boot speed, automatically turning on Wi-Fi when near saved networks, limiting background activity for little used apps, notification snoozing, smart text selection, and more.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Samsung SM-J737U 2018 Specs
| Operating System || Android 8.0 Oreo |
| Memory || 2 GB |
| CPU || 1.6 GHz Octa-Core |
| GPU || Mali T830MP1 |
| Storage || 32 GB |
| Size || 5.5" |
| Native Resolution || 1280 x 720 |
| Display Colors || 16.0 Million |
| Pixel Density || 267 ppi |
| Display Technology || TFT LCD |
| Screen Coating || Gorilla Glass 5 |
| Ports || 1 x USB - Micro (Input/Output) |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone |
| SIM Card Size || Card 1: Nano |
| GSM 2G || GSM, GPRS, EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 3G/3.5G || UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz |
| 4G LTE || LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 66, 71 Bands |
| Wi-Fi || Yes, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 4.2 |
| NFC || Yes |
| Infrared || No |
| GPS || Yes |
| FM Radio || Yes |
| Image Stabilization || None |
| Optical Zoom || None |
| Sensors || Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity |
| Water Resistance || None |
| IP Rating || None |
| Keyboard || Virtual |
| Pointing Device || None |
| Battery || Internal Lithium-Ion (3300.0 mAh) |
| Fast Charging Technology || None |
| Wireless Charging Technology || None |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.0 x 6.0 x 0.3" / 7.6 x 15.2 x 0.8 cm |
| Weight || 6.38 oz / 181 g |
| Package Weight || 0.695 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.15 x 3.25 x 1.8" |
Rating78% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 59 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
|Subject: Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U |
|Date: 04.08.2021 22:00:05||Name: adrian|
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the network but the result is the same.
Can you advise what to do? Maybe a factory reset or change the phone? I have another Galaxy SM-J737U.
|Subject: cable for charger|
|Date: 18.03.2021 18:53:24||Name: Barry Rosenberg|
|What kind of cable should I look for to charge my Sams-ung Galaxy J737U phone? Please be very specific. I wnat to buy a tgird party cable because the Samsung cable did not last long.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...