User Manual for Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G9650 64GB Smartphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G9650 64GB Smartphone
- Product category: Unlocked Cell Phones Samsung
- Brand: Samsung
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Samsung Unlocked Cell Phones
User manual for the Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G9650 64GB Smartphone contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Samsung product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Samsung user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Samsung product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Best Smartphones of 2018 Read More See the light with the Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G9650 64GB Unlocked Smartphone). Samsung's Dual Aperture feature is the hallmark of the S9+, automatically switching based on lighting conditions. Built into the one of the 12MP rear cameras, Dual Aperture switches to F2.4 mode in daylight to take sharp and beautiful images and in low-light situations it goes to F1.5 mode to let more light in for brighter and clearer nighttime photos.
The S9+'s 6.2" Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display goes edge-to-edge and curves over both sides so you have minimal visual distractions. The stunning 2960 x 1440 resolution combines with an epic 18.5:9 aspect ratio to give your videos a truly cinematic quality.
Running the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, this phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8 GHz (2.65 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHz Quad) Octa-Core processor and 6GB of RAM. You can store your apps, AR emojis and Super Slow-mo clips on 64GB of built-in storage, which can be expanded via an (optional) microSD card up to 400GB in size.
This phone is unlocked and compatible with GSM/4G LTE networks. Connect to the internet and other devices with built-in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0. The Galaxy S9+ also supports NFC technology for making phone-to-phone data transfers or mobile payments.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- International Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The SM-G9650 is an international variant of the S9+. The SM-G9650's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America, as well as Europe and elsewhere. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
Because the SM-G9650 is an international variant the language of the box and the default language of the phone may not be in English. Also an international AC to USB adapter may be included.
- Dual Aperture
- Samsung's Dual Aperture feature works like the human eye. In the dark, our pupil's open up to let more light in to help us see better and constrict when there's more light. The rear lens of one of the S9+'s 12MP cameras can automatically shift between an F2.4 and F1.5 aperture based on lighting conditions. In low-light, it shifts to F1.5 to let more light in to give you brighter and clearer nighttime photos, with no fine-tuning required. You can also take control of the situation by manually switching between the two apertures as you see fit.
- Super Slow-mo at 960 FPS
- The slower you go, the more epic those amazing, once-in-a-lifetime or hysterical moments can be in your video. Thanks to an enhanced speed sensor, the S9+ is capable of slowing it down by shooting an incredibly fast 960 frames per second in HD resolution. If you take an especially awesome Super Slow-mo shot, you can relive them on the S9+'s lock screen.
Helping you make sure you get that perfect Super Slow-mo shot in one take is Samsung's Motion Detection feature. When on, a yellow square appears on the screen during a video and Super Slow-mo is activated for the entire video once motion is detected inside the square. That level of control means less frustration and time wasted and more slow-mo videos to share online.
- App Pair
- In a plethora of cool features, this one is near the top for increasing your productivity. App Pair takes advantage of the S9+'s ability to do two things at once with split-screen and window-over-window capabilities. You can setup your own App Pairs, which tie two apps together and store the icon on your homescreen or in the Edge panel. Now, with the tap of a single icon, you can launch both apps at once and work on them in side-by-side.
- Get Animated
- Personalize your conversations with animated emojis based on how you look. With the S9+, you can take selfies of different expressions and convert them into an animated version of yourself or who you want to be. Change up the hair, glasses and clothes so they can share your personal style. You get 18 animated stickers of yourself automatically that show a wide range of emotion when chatting.
- Superior Sound
- We love to watch videos and listen to music with our phones and now with the S9+, you can enjoy louder and crisper audio thanks to built-in stereo speakers specifically tuned by AKG. It's pure sound that's 1.4x more powerful than previous Galaxy phones.
The S9+ takes mobile entertainment to new heights with the inclusion of Dolby Atmos technology, which gives you multi-dimensional sound that puts you in the center of a theater-like experience.
- Intelligent Scan Security
- Our phones capture our lives, so keeping them secure and locked is extremely important, which is why Samsung gives you six different methods to secure them. In addition to the standard PIN, Password and Pattern methods of locking your phone, the S9+ offers biometric methods that are tied to you and you alone. For example, a built-in fingerprint scanner on the backside of the phone is conveniently located below the camera and is flush with the phone's back, giving you a quick and unique method of unlocking your phone.
The S9+ gets more high-tech with facial recognition and iris scanning. It's designed to identify you in bright sunlight, low light and even if when you're wearing sunglasses.
- Advanced Contrast Enhancement
- See your photos as they were meant to be seen. View your photos and videos vividly on the S9+'s display. The contrast is increased when you're outside, so even in broad daylight you can see stunning detail on-screen.
In the Box Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G9650 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Gold) USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable USB Type-A to USB Type-C Connector USB Type-A to Micro-USB Connector Earbud Headphones USB Power Adapter SIM Ejection Pin Limited 1-Year Warranty Smart Assistants Roundup M. Brett Smith 12/14/2018 tzreeqtdurvqsext The Camera Phone is 20 Years Old! Allan Weitz 06/11/2017 What Smartphones Should I Consider If I Care About Security? Chris Gold 05/01/2017 Why Buy an Unlocked Phone: A Primer Chris Gold 08/12/2015 Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone M. Brett Smith 03/28/2019 A Look at Dual Camera Systems in Smartphones M. Brett Smith 05/03/2018 Brochure PDF 1.1mb Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Dual Optical Image Stabilization
- DeX compatible for using the S9+ with a monitor, keyboard, or mouse
- Samsung Knox for multi-level security designed from the chip up
- Secure Folder gives you the ability to separate work information from personal
- Wireless charging support with optional accessories
- Expand your storage with optional microSD cards (up to 400GB)
- Dolby Atmos technology for multi-dimensional sound
- Turn Super Slow-mo videos into GIFs
- Edit Super Slow-mo videos with music and 3 styles of looping
- IP68 rating, so it can be submerged in up to 5' of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. It's also dust, dirt and sand resistant
- Live translation of other languages in real time
- Use AR and Bixby Vision for more info of the world around you
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G9650 64GB Smartphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Samsung SM-G9650 Specs
| Operating System || Android 8.0 Oreo |
| Memory || 6 GB |
| Chipset || Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 |
| CPU || 2.8 GHz Qualcomm Kryo 385 Gold Quad-Core |
1.7 GHz Qualcomm Kryo 385 Silver Quad-Core
| GPU || Adreno 630 |
| Storage || 64 GB |
| Size || 6.2" |
| Native Resolution || 2960 x 1440 |
| Aspect Ratio || 18.5:9 |
| Pixel Density || 529 ppi |
| Display Technology || OLED |
| Screen Coating || Gorilla Glass 5 |
| Ports || 1 x USB 3.1 - Type C (Input/Output) |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone |
| Flash Media Slot || 1 x microSDXC |
| SIM Card Size || Card 1: Nano |
| GSM 2G || GSM, GPRS, EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 3G/3.5G || UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz |
| 4G LTE || LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41 Bands |
| Wi-Fi || Yes, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 5.0 + LE |
| NFC || Yes |
| Infrared || None |
| GPS || Yes |
| FM Radio || None |
| Rear Camera || Wide: 12 MP 1/2.5" Sensor with 26mm f/1.5 to 2.4 Lens |
Telephoto: 12 MP 1/3.6" Sensor with 52mm f/2.4 Lens
| Pixel Size || Wide Angle: 1.4 µm |
Telephoto: 1.0 µm
| Focus Type || Wide Angle: Phase-Detect Autofocus |
| Rear Camera Flash || 1 x LED |
| Video Recording || UHD 4K at up to 60 fps |
| Slow Motion Recording || 240 fps in 1080p |
960 fps in 720p
| Front Camera || Wide: 8 MP 1/3.6" Sensor with 25mm f/1.7 Lens |
| Front Camera Flash || None |
| Video Recording || 1440p at up to 30 fps |
| Biometric Authentication || Face Scanner, Fingerprint |
| Sensors || Accelerometer, Barometer (Altimeter), Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Iris Scanner, Optical Heart Rate, Proximity |
| Water Resistance || Submersible |
| IP Rating || IP68 |
| Keyboard || Virtual |
| Pointing Device || None |
| Battery || Internal Lithium-Ion (3500.0 mAh) |
| Fast Charging Technology || Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 |
| Wireless Charging Technology || Qi, PMA |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 2.9 x 6.2 x 0.3" / 7.4 x 15.8 x 0.8 cm |
| Weight || 6.7 oz / 189.95 g |
| Package Weight || 1.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.8 x 3.7 x 2.25" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 11 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...