User Manual for Samsung NU7300 55" Class HDR UHD Multi-System Smart Curved LED TV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Samsung NU7300 55" Class HDR UHD
- Product category: Televisions Samsung
- Brand: Samsung
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Samsung Televisions
User manual for the Samsung NU7300 55" Class HDR UHD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Samsung product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Samsung user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Samsung product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Big March TV Tournament Read More yxrftrxb Enjoy Internet streaming content at four times the resolution of 1080p across NTSC, PAL, and SECAM TV systems with the Samsung NU7300 55" Class HDR UHD Multi-System Smart Curved LED TV. It has a 55" LED-backlit curved LCD panel and incorporates Motion Rate 100 technology to digitally enhance fast-moving images to reduce blur.
The NU7300 has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to allow access to your favorite apps and Internet-based content, plus content sharing and screen mirroring with your other smart devices such as your smartphone or tablet; you can also mirror from the TV to your portable device. With three HDMI inputs, there are multiple options for connecting high-definition video sources. Two USB ports are also onboard for connecting multimedia peripherals like external flash drives. Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service. Not all services are available in all areas.
- UHD 4K Resolution
- UHD resolution provides four times the number of pixels as Full HD for more detailed images with compatible source media and devices. The RGB UHD screen features fully colored pixels designed to not dilute the picture quality or vibrancy.
- See More Details with HDR10+
- HDR10+ helps bring the content creator's vision to live by optimizing every scene frame-by-frame.
- PurColor is designed to reproduce the richness of nature in accurate detail.
- UHD Dimming
- This technology divides the screen into small blocks to help optimize the color, sharpness, and black and white levels for augmented contrast.
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- The Auto Depth Enhancer feature adjusts multi-layer contrast levels for more lifelike images.
- Curved Screen
- The curved screen helps create a more immersive experience.
- Slim Design
- With a slim design, this TV can fit into nearly any space.
- Samsung Smart Hub
- The Samsung Smart Hub helps provide an intuitive way to find the content you're looking for.
- Designed for Seamless Setup with Your Smartphone
- Your TV will connect to your smartphone automatically, taking you to the setup step. If your phone is already connected to your wireless network, it will share Wi-Fi network information with the TV. From there, if your phone is linked to a Samsung account, it will automatically be shared with the TV, so no separate login is required. You'll then be able to choose the apps on your phone that you also want on the TV's Smart Hub.
- Content Sync & Share
- Connect your Samsung smart devices to sync photos with the TV to view them on the big screen.
- Steam Link
- Steam Link lets you stream your favorite games on a larger screen.
In the Box Samsung NU7300 55" Class HDR UHD Multi-System Smart Curved LED TV Remote Control with Batteries Slim Gender Cable Limited 90-Day Warranty Provided by Photo The Top 8 TVs of 2018 Richard Risitano 12/20/2018 yxrftrxb The B&H Television Buying Guide Lawrence Neves 01/31/2018 Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- UHD picture engine
- Motion Rate 100
- Auto Motion Plus
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Multiroom Link
- 360 video player
- 360 camera support
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Analog Clean View
- DVB-T2 and HbbTV1.5 tuners
- TV Key support
- HDMI ARC support
- HDMI Quick Switch
- Anynet+ HDMI CEC
- Instant On
- Quad-core processor
- Enlarge, High contrast, Negative colors, Grayscale, SeeColors accessibility features
- Digital Clean View
- Auto channel search
- Auto poweroff
- Caption (subtitles)
- ConnectShare (HDD, via USB)
- Embedded POP
- Electronic program guide
- USB HID support
- Teletext (TTX)
- IPv6 support
- Eco sensor
- Mini & VESA wall mount support
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Samsung NU7300 55" Class HDR UHD Multi-System Smart Curved LED TV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Samsung NU7300 Specs
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 55" |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 3840 x 2160 |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10, HDR10+ |
| Video System || PAL / SECAM |
| TV Tuner || Yes |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Display |
| Input Ports || 3 x HDMI – Audio, Video |
1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video
1 x RCA Component/Composite Combo – Video
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) – Audio
| Output Ports || 1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio |
| USB Ports || 2 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Audio, Photo, Video |
| Ethernet || LAN |
| Sound || Stereo |
| Subwoofer || None |
| Power || 20 W |
| Dolby Digital || Yes |
| Virtual Assistant Support || None |
| Operating System || Tizen |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Picture Modes || Cinema, Game |
| Sound Modes || Game |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Power Requirements || 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Maximum: 150.0 W |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 48.7 x 31.2 x 10.3" / 1236.0 x 793.7 x 261.3 mm With stand |
48.7 x 28.1 x 4.1" / 1236.0 x 714.9 x 104.0 mm Without stand
| Weight || 40.79 lb / 18.5 kg With stand |
40.12 lb / 18.2 kg Without stand
| Package Weight || 51.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 54.5 x 33.0 x 7.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 56 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
User manual for Canon Pixma TS6020 all-in-one printer unit...
I just purchased a SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 2TB drive. Why is the manual printed in such tiny type? Why isn't there a simp[le link to download a P...
manfrotto 241 Suctıon Grip with 5...
I NEED TO GET THE USER GUIDE
Tasco 120x60mm 9V-R ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Solid orange light on RE6350 is on
Linksys RE6350 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
The orange solid light is on however my wifi is working. It was green when I set up last night but now orange. What does this mean?...
Name: berben cor
Swarovski 10x42 SLC Binocular
how to adjust focus
Battery installation for the Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED
Name: Didrik Stena
Pelican SabreLite 2010 LED Flashlight
I am having difficulty getting the flashlight to work after the installation of new batteries.
Battery pack is hard to slide in.
What am I doing wrong?...
dahle 558 trimmer
Name: carlos eastman
Dahle 558 Professional Rolling Trimmer
guide and roller blade assembly instructions.
need to re-assemble as guide and cutter head displaced
Motion sensor question
Name: David Russell
Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with
Can the motion sensor be turned off so frame runs continuously. don't want to jump up & down every so often to activate frame. Had a few Alurateks in the past but this feature is a non_-starter if I can't turn this feature of. I'm in the shopping process for a new frame but this...