User Manual for Samsung Q8FN 75" Class HDR UHD Smart QLED TV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Samsung Q8FN 75" Class HDR UHD
- Product category: Uncategorized Samsung
- Brand: Samsung
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Samsung Uncategorized
User manual for the Samsung Q8FN 75" Class HDR UHD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Samsung product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Samsung user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Samsung product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description View content at four times the resolution of 1080p with the Samsung Q8FN 75" Class HDR UHD Smart QLED TV. This TV has a 74.5" LED-backlit LCD display, and incorporates Motion Rate 240 technology to digitally enhance fast-moving images to reduce blur. It is compatible with the HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG HDR formats to provide a wider color gamut with compatible content and other equipment for more vivid images.
The Q8FN has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to allow access to your favorite apps and Internet-based content, plus content sharing and screen mirroring with your other smart devices such as your smartphone or tablet. With four HDMI inputs, there are multiple options for connecting high-definition video sources. Two USB ports are also onboard for connecting multimedia peripherals like flash drives. Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service.
- Q Color with DCI-P3 Compatibility
- Courtesy of the Quantum Dots, the Q8FN series TV can produce up to a billion shades of color. Meeting 100% of the DCI-P3 color space helps keep color from fading in bright scenes.
- Q Contrast Elite
- The full-array LED backlight is divided into discretely controlled zones that adjust automatically to help show detail and depth from ultra black to pure white.
- Ultra Black Elite
- The anti-reflective screen helps reduce glare and deepen black levels.
- Q HDR Elite with HDR10+
- HDR10+ is designed to optimize every scene for color, contrast, and details, and is supported by a number of studios and content distributors.
- ULTRA HD PREMIUM
- The UHDA's ULTRA HD PREMIUM logo identifies products and services that meet or exceed strict performance levels for 4K resolution, high dynamic range (HDR), and wide color spectrum (more lifelike colors), along with recommendations for immersive audio (multi-dimensional sound), among others.
- 4K Ultra HD Connected
- The Q8FN series complies with the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) 4K Ultra High-Definition Connected definition requirements.
- Metal Alloy Quantum Dots
- The inorganic design of the quantum dots helps them resist fading over time, enhancing the effective life of the TV.
- Q Engine
- The Q Engine processor is designed to optimize your content for 4K clarity, color, and HDR.
- Motion Rate 240
- Motion Rate 240 technology helps digitally smooth out the blur commonly associated with fast motion.
- Q Style Clean Cable Solution
- The Clean Cable Solution is designed to neatly manage cords for a clean look. Simply plug in your cables, push them into the embedded cable lines on the back of the TV, then run them through the stand.
- Ambient Mode
- Décor: Enhance your living room by mimicking your wall pattern to blend in with the space around the TV.
- Information Hub: Get useful information, such as weather and major headlines, displayed on the screen.
- Personal Photos: Turn your living room into your personal gallery by displaying photos from your mobile device or the Samsung Cloud.
- Play Music: Find your favorite tracks or playlists with Bixby's voice command or use Bluetooth to play music from your phone.
- Boundless 360° Design
- With virtually no bezel, the TV is designed to look attractive from nearly any angle.
- Bixby Voice
- Bixby helps make it easy to search for content, flip channels, or ask questions, such as the current weather, using only your voice. Click voice recognition on your remote or compatible mobile device, and Bixby is at your command.
- OneRemote with Voice Assistance
- Spend more time watching and less time searching. The OneRemote, voice assistance, and a universal guide help you find streaming and live shows. The OneRemote also automatically detects and controls all your compatible connected devices and content.
- Universal Guide
- The universal guide brings your favorite content from multiple devices and apps together in one easy-to-browse menu. It recommends popular shows and can make custom recommendations tailored just for you.
- Your SmartThings Hub
- The SmartThings app connects your TV to a range of compatible smart devices and appliances. From your refrigerator to your smartphone, change room temperatures, see what's in the refrigerator or who's at your door, all from the comfort of your couch. Download the SmartThings app on your mobile device to control and monitor your TV and connected devices all in one screen.
- Designed for Seamless Setup with Your Smartphone
- Simply turn on your TV, and it will connect to your smartphone automatically. Your phone will then share Wi-Fi network information with the TV. If your phone is linked to a Samsung account, it will automatically be shared with the TV, so no separate login is required. After a future firmware update, you'll be able to choose the apps on your phone that you also want on the TV; they will then be copied into the TV's Smart Hub and you'll automatically be logged in.
- If you have laundry in your compatible washing machine, you'll get a popup message in the corner of the TV letting you know when it's done, so you can enjoy your TV shows without thinking about it.
- TV Plus
- With TV Plus, you're just a few clicks away from a library of UHD 4K and HDR content.
- Sync & Share
- Sync your TV to your compatible smartphone to access and control your content on the screen. You can also continue your entertainment non-stop as you move around the house. With Sync and Share, you can grab your popcorn from the kitchen without pausing or missing a scene.
- Steam Link
- The Steam Link app lets you stream your favorite games seamlessly with enhanced graphics and speed.
- Auto Game Mode
- Auto Game Mode helps produce an enhanced gaming experience with minimal input lag.
- HDMI Connectivity
- HDMI connectivity enables digital audio and video over a single cable. One HDMI input is ARC-compatible for simplified connection to your compatible home theater system.
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Enjoy your favorite on-demand content over your existing Wi-Fi (802.11ac) network.
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby Digital Plus is designed to optimize your entertainment experience with enhanced sound richness and clarity.
In the Box Samsung Q8FN 75" Class HDR UHD Smart QLED TV OneRemote with Battery Limited 1-Year Warranty Limited 90-Day Warranty for Commercial Use Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- 10-bit color support
- UHD upscaling
- Contrast Enhancer
- DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- Multiroom Link
- TV SoundConnect
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth headset support
- Quad-core processor
- Digital Clean View
- Auto channel search
- Supreme UHD Dimming
- Embedded POP
- InstaPort S (HDMI Quick Switch)
- ANYNET+ HDMI-CEC
- Closed captioning
- Electronic program guide
- USB HID support
- Eco Sensor
- Auto Power Off
- TV-to-mobile device & mobile device-to-TV mirroring (DLNA)
- IP Control Support with compatible software
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Samsung Q8FN 75" Class HDR UHD Smart QLED TV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 74.5" |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 3840 x 2160 |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10, HDR10+, Hybrid Log Gamma |
| Video System || NTSC / |
| TV Tuner || Yes |
| 3D || No |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Display |
| Input Ports || 4 x HDMI – Audio, Video |
1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video
| Output Ports || 1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio |
| USB Ports || 2 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Audio, Photo, Video |
| Ethernet || LAN |
| Control || RS-232C |
| Sound || Stereo |
| Subwoofer || None |
| Power || 40 W |
| Dolby Digital || Yes |
| Virtual Assistant Support || Samsung Bixby |
| Operating System || Tizen |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Picture Modes || Game |
| Sound Modes || Game |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Wall Mounting || 400 x 400mm |
| Power Requirements || 110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 66.0 x 37.8 x 2.4" / 167.6 x 96.0 x 6.1 cm Without stand |
66.0 x 41.4 x 14.1" / 167.6 x 105.2 x 35.8 cm With stand
2.5 x 9.2 x 14.1" / 6.3 x 23.4 x 35.8 cm Stand
| Weight || 80.7 lb / 36.60 kg Without stand |
82.7 lb / 37.5 kg With stand
Rating92% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 30 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
schrade i-quip 180...
Manual om Polaroid ISO49 camera. Thank you...
MANUAL EN ESPAÑOL DE FLASH YONGNUO 565 EX III PARA NIKON ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Does not work
BRESSER Bird Feeder Camera
Got this as a gift. No top provided. Been charging the battery but can't tell if the power is on or off when I put it in the feeder. Not sure it is working at all. ...
Name: J.J. MICHAEL MOUTOU
Yamaha A-S501 Integrated Amplifier
Hi. Mr./ Mrs.
I owned a yamaha integrated amplifier A-S501.
I want to built a new loudspeaker cabinet. What does the term 'damping factor of 240' means? Is the amplifier capacity is 240 watts?
Is this amplifier equipped with a 6 ohms/ 8 ohms function for loudspeakers?
Adonit Dash3 won charging
Name: sandy v
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
My Adonit dash3 pen won charging, I have replace the charging platform but still uncharge, Is anyone ever have to same problem ? and how to solve it. ...
Servo slow zoom / Auto iris not working
Name: Adam Ney
Canon KJ20x8.2B KRSD 8.2-164mm HDgc ENG
Sent the camera lens and servo in to get fixed a couple months ago but it seems the servo zoom and auto iris still aren't working. The zoom works fine initally but gets slower and slower as the camera stays in use. The auto iris doesn't work at all still. Any troublesh...
PMP 2000D and karioki
Name: Ron Henderson
Behringer PMP2000D - 2000W 14-Channel Powered
I have a PMH 1000 but I fried the power supply so I purchased the new PMP 2000D for a mobile studio. Anyway the PMH 1000 had a karioki mode. is there anyway I can use the PMP 2000D for karioki???... if not can you please tell me how much power I need to power just the mixing boar...