User Manual for Samsung Q900 82" Class HDR 8K UHD QLED TV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Samsung Q900 82" Class HDR 8K
- Product category: Televisions Samsung
- Brand: Samsung
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Samsung Televisions
User manual for the Samsung Q900 82" Class HDR 8K contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Samsung product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Samsung user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Samsung product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Big March TV Tournament Read More View content at eight times the resolution of 1080p with the Samsung Q900 82" Class HDR 8K UHD QLED TV. This TV has an 81.5" Quantum Dot LED-backlit LCD panel, and incorporates Motion Rate 240 technology to digitally enhance fast-moving images to reduce blur. It is compatible with the HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG HDR formats to provide a wider color gamut with compatible content and other equipment for more vivid images.
The Q900 has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity to allow access to your favorite apps and Internet-based content, plus content sharing and screen mirroring with your other smart devices such as your smartphone or tablet. With four HDMI inputs, there are multiple options for connecting high-definition video sources. Three USB ports are also onboard for connecting multimedia peripherals like flash drives. Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service. Voice functionality does not support all languages, accents, dialects, or expressions. Background feature accuracy may vary based on wall designs, patterns, and/or colors, as well as TV location. Please see the manufacturer's website for more information.
- 8K Resolution
- The Q900 series features enhanced depth, detail, and resolution for more realistic picture quality. Higher resolution enables pixels to be less visible for a more immersive experience, even up close.
- 8K AI Upscaling
- With intelligent upscaling developed through AI, QLED 8K upconverts your content to 8K resolution for augmented detail, sharpened definition, and reduced noise.
- Quantum HDR 32x
- Together with 8K resolution, Quantum HDR technology delivers enhanced brightness based on the conditions in the room you're watching in. When coupled with the black levels made possible through full-array local dimming, Quantum HDR scenes appear more dynamic.
- Quantum Processor 8K
- In addition to remastering your content in 8K, the Quantum Processor 8K also optimizes sound for each scene, adjusts brightness to the room's ambient light, and customizes content recommendations.
- Intelligent Sound
- QLED 8K analyzes what's playing and automatically optimizes the sound, enabling you to hear a pin drop in a movie or the roar of the crowd in the stands of a sporting event.
- Ambient Mode
- With Ambient Mode, the TV can mimic the wall pattern behind it and overlay decorative art, personal photos, or helpful information. The SmartThings app on your Android or iOS mobile device is required for some functionality.
- Universal Guide and Bixby
- The QLED Smart Universal Guide is designed to let you easily search shows and movies with your remote or through voice commands, personalizing content recommendations just for you.
- Q | Color & 100% of DCI-P3 Color Volume
- Meeting 100% of DCI-P3 color volume to produce over a billion shades helps prevent color from fading in bright scenes to help provide a brilliant visual experience.
- Q | Contrast EliteMax with Ultra Black Elite
- Using a Direct Full Array LED and an Ultra Black Elite anti-reflective screen helps provide pristine detail and depth. Individual zones of LEDs are designed to precisely auto-adjust for enhanced contrast between pure whites and deep blacks.
- One Connect Box & One Invisible Connection
- With the included One Connect box, only one wire connects to your TV for power and video. Additionally, the TV can be mounted virtually flush to the wall with the included No-Gap Wall Mount.
- Auto Game Mode
- Your console can automatically optimize TV settings for an enhanced gaming experience with minimal input lag and fast refresh rates.
- Motion Rate 240
- Motion blur is reduced with an augmented refresh rate, processing speed, and backlight technology
- Wide Viewing Angle
- Even from wide viewing angles, your guests can enjoy the view from around the room.
- Boundless 360° Design
- The clean back and virtually bezel-free design helps keep your focus on the picture.
- Universal Browse
- This is designed to be an easy way to find streaming content and live TV shows with a single universal guide.
- Connect & Share
- Sync the TV to your compatible smartphone to access and control your content on the big screen.
- The OneRemote is designed to automatically detect and control all your compatible connected devices and content.
- SmartThings Compatible
- Experience more than just TV with a dashboard designed for seamless functionality.
- HDMI Connectivity
- HDMI connectivity enables digital audio and video over a single cable. One HDMI input is ARC-compatible for simplified connection to your compatible home theater system.
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Enjoy your favorite on-demand content over your existing Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) network.
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby Digital Plus is designed to optimize your entertainment experience with enhanced sound richness and clarity.
UPC: 887276320236 In the Box Samsung Q900 82" Class HDR 8K UHD QLED TV Smart Remote Control with Batteries One Connect Box No-Gap Wall Mount Power Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Limited 90-Day Warranty for Commercial Use The Top 8 TVs of 2018 Richard Risitano 12/20/2018 The B&H Television Buying Guide Lawrence Neves 01/31/2018 More info from Samsung Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Direct Full Array 16x backlighting with Ultimate 8K Dimming
- 10-bit color support
- Quantum Dot Color
- Multiroom Link
- Bluetooth headset support
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Smart Hub with Sports, Music, and TV Plus
- Quad-core processor
- Bixby Voice, apps, and full web browser integration
- Digital Clean View
- Auto Channel Search
- Auto Motion Plus
- Embedded POP
- InstaPort S (HDMI Quick Switch)
- Anynet+ HDMI-CEC
- Closed captioning
- Electronic program guide
- Game Mode with Auto Game Mode, Game Motion Plus, Dynamic Black EQ, and Game Enhancer
- USB HID support
- Eco sensor
- Auto power off
- TV to mobile device mirroring
- Mobile device to TV mirroring via DLNA
- Samsung Smart Control
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Samsung Q900 82" Class HDR 8K UHD QLED TV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Samsung Q900 Specs
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 81.5" |
| Panel Type || LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 7680 x 4320 |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10, HDR10+, Hybrid Log Gamma |
| Video System || NTSC |
| TV Tuner || Yes - ATSC, Clear QAM |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Control Console |
| Input Ports || 4 x HDMI – Audio, Video |
1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video
| Output Ports || 1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio |
| USB Ports || 3 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Audio, Video |
| Ethernet || LAN |
| Control || RS-232C |
| Sound || Stereo |
| Subwoofer || None |
| Power || 60 W |
| Dolby Digital || Yes |
| Virtual Assistant Support || Samsung Bixby |
| Operating System || Tizen |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Picture Modes || Game |
| Sound Modes || Game |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Wall Mounting || 600 x 400mm |
| Power Requirements || 100-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 15.4 x 2.6 x 5.1" / 39.1 x 6.6 x 12.9 cm |
| Power Consumption || Typical: 315.0 W |
Standby: 0.5 W
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 72.2 x 41.6 x 1.4" / 1835.0 x 1055.6 x 35.8 mm Without Stand |
72.2 x 44.0 x 15.7" / 1835.0 x 1117.0 x 398.6 mm With Stand
| Weight || 107.6 lb / 48.81 kg Without Stand |
111.1 lb / 50.39 kg With Stand
| Package Weight || 166.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 80.0 x 48.0 x 10.0" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 68 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Samsung Q900 82" Class HDR 8K UHD QLED TV
|Subject: Q900 82" problem|
|Date: 05.08.2021 04:10:24||Name: Mark|
|watching tv and went blank - can't get back on - is there a fuse in this model?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...