User Manual for SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash
- Product category: USB Flash Drives SanDisk
- Brand: SanDisk
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for SanDisk USB Flash Drives
User manual for the SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any SanDisk product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official SanDisk user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a SanDisk product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive from SanDisk makes it simple to take all of your files with you on the go. This flash drive features a large storage capacity capable of holding a variety of files including movies, videos, photos, music, documents and more. With USB 2.0 and 3.0 compatibility you can plug this flash drive into nearly any PC or Mac and transfer your data to and from the drive at data speeds up to 100MB/s. This flash drive also comes equipped with 128-bit encryption ensuring the saved data remains secure.
- Move Files Quickly with Faster Transfer Speeds
- With transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s, the SanDisk USB 3.0 Flash Drive reduces the time you'll spend waiting for files to move from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB 3.0 ports, the drive lets you transfer, store, and share large files up to four times faster than USB 2.0 drives.
- High-Capacity Drive Accommodates Large Files
- With a 128GB capacity, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive can hold all of your favorite media and important documents, including high-resolution photos, MP3s, HD movies, presentations, and graphic files.
- Stylish, Portable Design
- This compact and portable drive can easily travel with you in a pocket or handbag.
UPC: 619659113551 In the Box SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- SanDisk SecureAccess Software Keeps Files Private
- The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive includes SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you set up a password-protected private folder on your drive. Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
SanDisk SDCZ48-128G-A46 Specs
| Storage Capacity || 128 GB |
| Interface || USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s) |
| Maximum Read Speed || 80 MB/s |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C |
| Storage Temperature || 14 to 158°F / -10 to 70°C |
| Package Weight || 0.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.0 x 4.0 x 0.5" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 33 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive
|Subject: upload files |
|Date: 29.01.2022 00:14:05||Name: Melissa Blair|
|I want to scan a document and upload it on my Sandisk 3.0. It will not upload from my Workforce Pro 4730. Help|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dean Markley DM -130 -C
This is an electric guitar amp/speaker combo probably from 1989 to around 2000.
I'm looking for the manual.
Universal Power Bank 3600mAh...
Visio Training Manual in ppt format...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Stacey Edling
I have replaced batteries and still get no response from the remote...
Name: Barry Ireland
BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist
how do i perform a factory reset on my Boss VE-2.
cannot turn the unit on
Name: trevor smith
Brother ADS-1700W Wireless Document Scanner
cannot turn the unit on. SDS _ 1700W
trying to find suitable agent to take it to for review/ repair.
we live in caloundra QLD post code 4551
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Thumbs way down.
Name: Stuart Workman
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Like a comment above...it is stuck on the welcome screen. Cheap piece of crap....