User Manual for SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
- Product category: Internal Drives SanDisk
- Brand: SanDisk
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for SanDisk Internal Drives
User manual for the SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any SanDisk product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official SanDisk user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a SanDisk product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The SSD Plus SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD from SanDisk quickly delivers 480GB of storage capacity for your notebook or desktop. The SSD provides sequential reads of up to 535 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 445 MB/s to offer faster boot times and faster access to your data than a traditional spinning hard drive. It is compatible with systems sporting a SATA III interface and an available 2.5" / 7mm drive bay.
SanDisk has included a SanDisk SSD Dashboard app that helps you maintain the drive's performance by offering tools for analyzing the drive and listing S.M.A.R.T. attributes. To enable burst write performance, SLC caching is also offered. Moreover, cloning software is provided to help you quickly set up this drive.
- Faster Boot-ups, Shutdowns, and App Response
- With sequential read speeds of up to 535 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 445 MB/s, this SSD provides better performance for everything you do, performing up to 20x faster than a traditional spinning hard disk drive.
- Durable Solid State Design
- With no moving parts, the SanDisk SSD Plus is engineered to resist shock and vibration, helping to keep your data safe through life's bumps and bruises.
- Suitable for Typical PC Workloads
- The SanDisk SSD Dashboard delivers SLC caching which boosts burst write performance, making it a suitable storage solution for typical PC workloads such as web browsing, email, casual gaming, office productivity, and audio/video entertainment. It helps users maintain peak performance of the SanDisk SSD in Windows operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface. Moreover, it includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and S.M.A.R.T. attributes) and firmware updates.
- Easy Set-Up
- The SanDisk SSD Plus comes with easy, step-by-step instructions and cloning software to help you set up this drive.
UPC: 619659146757 In the Box SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- More Efficient Drive
- SSDs are cooler, quieter, and more efficient than a hard disk drive, so your laptop battery lasts a long time on a single charge.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
SanDisk SDSSDA-480G-G26 Specs
| Drive Capacity || 480.00 GB |
| Cache Memory || None |
| Interface || SATA III (6 Gb/s) |
| Sequential Read Speed || 535 MB/s |
| Sequential Write Speed || 445 MB/s |
| Drive Type || SSD |
| Form Factor || 2.5" (7 mm) |
| Operating Shock || 1500 G |
| Operating Vibration || 5 G / 10 to 2000 Hz |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 2.8 x 4.0 x 0.3" / 7.0 x 10.1 x 0.7 cm |
| Package Weight || 0.13 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.3 x 4.1 x 0.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD
|Subject: SSd Sandisk 480. |
|Date: 26.09.2021 18:40:58||Name: Donald McAuley|
|Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...