User Manual for SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash
- Product category: USB Flash Drives SanDisk
- Brand: SanDisk
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for SanDisk USB Flash Drives
User manual for the SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any SanDisk product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official SanDisk user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a SanDisk product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive from SanDisk provides 64GB of reliable, secure data storage for photos, videos, music and more. SanDisk's included SecureAccess software offers password protection with 128-bit AES encryption to keep private files safe, while leaving the remainder of the drive available for sharing. Additionally, the drive offers plug-and-play operation and features a retractable USB connector to protect against damage when it's not in use.
- Lightweight Design with Retractable USB Connector
- The Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive has a sleek, streamlined design with an attractive black and red color scheme. Its compact size means it can easily slip into a front pocket or purse. The USB drive's connector retracts with a pull of the slide, protecting the drive when it's not in use.
- High-Capacity Drive Stores Your Essential Files
- With a 64GB storage capacity, the Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive lets you carry your favorite media with you. You'll be able to store, share, and transport hours of HD video, entire photo albums, your music library and important documents.
- Fast Drag-and-Drop File Transfer
- To transfer files to your drive, plug the flash drive into your computer's USB port and drag the desired files into the drive's folder. No additional software or drivers are required, so you can begin transferring and backing up your files immediately.
UPC: 619659075583 In the Box SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- SanDisk SecureAccess Software Protects Files with a Password and Encryption
- Each Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive comes preloaded with SanDisk SecureAccess software which lets you create a password-protected folder for your sensitive files. The password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption, so you'll be able to share your drive without sharing private documents.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
SanDisk Glide Specs
| Storage Capacity || 64 GB |
| Interface || USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s) |
| Encryption || 128-Bit AES |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C |
| Storage Temperature || 14 to 158°F / -10 to 70°C |
| Dimensions || 2.4 x 0.8 x 0.4" / 60.0 x 21.0 x 11.2 mm |
| Package Weight || 0.02 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.0 x 3.0 x 0.75" |
Rating96% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 21 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive
|Subject: SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive|
|Date: 26.01.2021 22:58:54||Name: Maureen Hilbun|
|I have downloaded 500+ photos, cataloged according to alphabetical order and numbered. When I open my flash drive on my HP pc my files|
are reversed beginning with TRAVEL gallery and ending with ADVERTISING gallery. When I open the same flash drive on my other PC, my files are reversed and correctly displayed beginning with ADVERTISING gallery and ending with the TRAVEL gallery. How do fix so that the flash drive opens in correct alphabetic order regardless of the PC? Thank you.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I do not find the User manual for the Cullmann Nanomax 460.
It's a nightmare to find this manual! I spent two days looking for him and finding only t...
APEX TX Series TX-606-U3...
iLUV portable speaker Model No. AUDMINIBU V2.0...
Polaroid iS048-TEAL 16MP Waterproof Instant Sharing Digital Camera...
Atico DPF720 Digital Picture Frame...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Plantronics Explorer 500
Name: Deborah Riley
Plantronics Explorer 500 Bluetooth Headset
The plastic that wraps around came off and we can’t find it. My husband loves this earpiece.
Can you order another one?...
voice over recording
CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
I am dubbing a video. I loaded the original video in Track 1. Then loaded the recorded voice (dub) on Track 2. How come these 2 are placed - stereo-wise - one track on the left and the other on the right when I did not do any panning?(... I don't want to) This is not the first ti...
Very low Sound quality
Name: Bhanu paliwal
Denon DP-29F Fully Automatic Turntable
Sound quality is very poor. ...
power in B output
Name: Timothy Duffy
Pyle Pro PTA1000 Professional Stereo Power
is there a fuse to change, I have power in A side yet no out put in B side, new machine with minimal hours on it, 3-4 yrs old yet again minimal hours maybe 10-15 hours at small intervals 1-1-1/ 2 at a time, just moved got a music room and I am very frustrated. Please help. Thanx ...
Name: RAY TOMLINSON
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
Whenever I attempt to send a FAX all the machine does is start trying to send a fax without asking for a number to send it to. In order to enter another FAX number I have to shut the machine off and turn it back on. What do I need to do to fix this...