User Manual for Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light
- Product category: Uncategorized Savage
- Brand: Savage
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Savage Uncategorized
User manual for the Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Savage product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Savage user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Savage product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Savage Three Quartz Light 1500 Watt Kit provides economical, bright tungsten-halogen light with 24 x 32" (60 x 91 cm) softboxes, and light stands that rise to a height of 7' 10" (2.4 m). The included soft padded case stores all of the fixtures and the accessories.This kit is ideal for portrait or product photography.
In the Box
- Savage Variable Power 3 Quartz Light Kit (120VAC) The Savage Three Quartz Light 1500 Watt Kit provides economical, bright tungsten-halogen light with 24 x 32" (60 x 91 cm) softboxes, and light stands that rise to a height of 7' 10" (2.4 m). The lights are not fan-cooled. The included soft padded case stores all of the fixtures and the accessories.This kit is ideal for portrait or product photography.
- Variable Power
- Each fixture has a rheostat knob to dim the light emitted.
- Each softbox has a silver inner reflector, detachable inner diffuser.
- Light Stands
- Each compact 4- section aluminum light stand rises to a height of nearly 8' (2.4 m).
- Kit Case
- Soft nylon case measures 28.5 x 8.5 x 13.3" and has interior compartments.
- Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#50 Warm White, 53" x 36') Photograph people and products against a smooth, uncluttered background with this 53" x 36' roll of #50 Warm White Widetone Seamless Background Paper from Savage. To facilitate even lighting, the surface of the paper is non-reflective and has a fine-tooth finish. In addition to photography, the paper may be used for events, decorations, banners, and more. This paper is the type used for warm, white backgrounds.
The paper density is 100 pounds, or 145 gsm, an easy-to-handle resilient thickness of 7.6 mil, and comes wound on a core with a 2.125" interior diameter. A plastic sleeve protects the roll in transit and can be saved to provide continued protection when the paper is not in use. The paper should be stored vertically to reduce the possibility of warping and other damage. Photographers often use clamps to secure the paper to a backdrop stand as well as tape to secure the paper to the floor if rolled out for full-body shots. The paper is acid-free and 100% recyclable.
- Due to the manufacturing process, it's not uncommon for sizes to fluctuate slightly. In most cases the amount of fluctuation won't matter.
- Variable Power 3 Quartz Light Kit (120VAC) acbvbucbazfwstbqfqsxszvzxqyxvscz
- 3 x 500W Quartz Flood Lights
- 3 x 7' 10" Light Stands
- 3 x 24 x 36" Softboxes with Adapter Rings
- 3 x 500W Bulbs (MLG95C500)
- Kit Case
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Table of Contents
- Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#50 Warm White, 53" x 36')
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Savage Variable Power 3 Quartz Light Kit (120VAC)
| Rating || Each Fixture: 500 watts |
| Socket (Lampholder) || G9.5, bi-pin ceramic base |
| Lens (Condenser) || Not applicable |
| Reflector (Mirror) || Silver interior softboxes |
| Mounting || 5/8" Baby |
| Yoke || Not applicable |
| Cable || 120VAC |
| Focusing || Not applicable |
| Weight || Each Fixture: Not specified by manufacturer |
| Dimensions || Each Fixture: Not specified by manufacturer |
Kit in Case: 28.25 x 8.5 x 13.3" (71.7 x 22 x 34 cm).
| Kit Weight || 35 lbs (16 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 29.5 x 15.0 x 10.0" |
- Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#50 Warm White, 53" x 36')
| Basic Color || White |
| Extended Color || Warm White |
| Basis Weight || 145 gsm / 97.97 lb |
| Thickness || 7.6 mil / 0.1930 mm |
| Core Size || 2.13" / 5.4 cm |
| Length || 36' / 10.97 m |
| Width || 53" / 134.62 cm |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 54.5 x 4.0 x 4.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vertical Broaching Machine Model R1 16Ton...
Hawke Sidewinder FFP 4-16x50
google nest hub max 10"...
Meike MK-14EXT MK-14-EXT ITTL Macro TTL ring flash thank you ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
How do I reset the TIME on the WR400?
Name: Jeanne M Alexander
Midland WR400 Deluxe NOAA Weather Radio
I've misplaced my User Manual and noticed that my clock is off by an hour. Please let me know how to do this without losing all of my other settings. Also, can you send me a PDF of the WR400 manual so I can print it? ...
Axisgo Dome Lens
AquaTech AxisGO Ultra-Wide 6" Dome Port
Our Dome lens was accidently screwed on too tightly and now we are unable to unscrew it.
Can someone please help ?
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I can't get this convertor to work on my Visio 39Tesla TV. Is it compatible with it?...
Name: Tony marchant
Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic Guitar
When I press the power button the green light comes on bright then dims no effects engage also when I put Jack plug in a red light appears too and it does not play through amp ...
Battery doesn’t charge
Name: Samantha Gill
BRESSER Bird Feeder Camera
I am unable to get the battery to charge I plug it in there are no lights indicating it is doing anything at all? How do I contact the company?...