User Manual for Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light
- Product category: Uncategorized Savage
- Brand: Savage
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Savage Uncategorized
User manual for the Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Savage product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Savage user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Savage product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Savage Three Quartz Light 1500 Watt Kit provides economical, bright tungsten-halogen light with 24 x 32" (60 x 91 cm) softboxes, and light stands that rise to a height of 7' 10" (2.4 m). The included soft padded case stores all of the fixtures and the accessories.This kit is ideal for portrait or product photography.
In the Box
- Savage Variable Power 3 Quartz Light Kit (120VAC) The Savage Three Quartz Light 1500 Watt Kit provides economical, bright tungsten-halogen light with 24 x 32" (60 x 91 cm) softboxes, and light stands that rise to a height of 7' 10" (2.4 m). The lights are not fan-cooled. The included soft padded case stores all of the fixtures and the accessories.This kit is ideal for portrait or product photography.
- Variable Power
- Each fixture has a rheostat knob to dim the light emitted.
- Each softbox has a silver inner reflector, detachable inner diffuser.
- Light Stands
- Each compact 4- section aluminum light stand rises to a height of nearly 8' (2.4 m).
- Kit Case
- Soft nylon case measures 28.5 x 8.5 x 13.3" and has interior compartments.
- Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#50 Warm White, 53" x 36') Photograph people and products against a smooth, uncluttered background with this 53" x 36' roll of #50 Warm White Widetone Seamless Background Paper from Savage. To facilitate even lighting, the surface of the paper is non-reflective and has a fine-tooth finish. In addition to photography, the paper may be used for events, decorations, banners, and more. This paper is the type used for warm, white backgrounds.
The paper density is 100 pounds, or 145 gsm, an easy-to-handle resilient thickness of 7.6 mil, and comes wound on a core with a 2.125" interior diameter. A plastic sleeve protects the roll in transit and can be saved to provide continued protection when the paper is not in use. The paper should be stored vertically to reduce the possibility of warping and other damage. Photographers often use clamps to secure the paper to a backdrop stand as well as tape to secure the paper to the floor if rolled out for full-body shots. The paper is acid-free and 100% recyclable.
- Due to the manufacturing process, it's not uncommon for sizes to fluctuate slightly. In most cases the amount of fluctuation won't matter.
- Variable Power 3 Quartz Light Kit (120VAC) acbvbucbazfwstbqfqsxszvzxqyxvscz
- 3 x 500W Quartz Flood Lights
- 3 x 7' 10" Light Stands
- 3 x 24 x 36" Softboxes with Adapter Rings
- 3 x 500W Bulbs (MLG95C500)
- Kit Case
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Table of Contents
- Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#50 Warm White, 53" x 36')
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Savage Variable Power 3 Flood Light Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Savage Variable Power 3 Quartz Light Kit (120VAC)
| Rating || Each Fixture: 500 watts |
| Socket (Lampholder) || G9.5, bi-pin ceramic base |
| Lens (Condenser) || Not applicable |
| Reflector (Mirror) || Silver interior softboxes |
| Mounting || 5/8" Baby |
| Yoke || Not applicable |
| Cable || 120VAC |
| Focusing || Not applicable |
| Weight || Each Fixture: Not specified by manufacturer |
| Dimensions || Each Fixture: Not specified by manufacturer |
Kit in Case: 28.25 x 8.5 x 13.3" (71.7 x 22 x 34 cm).
| Kit Weight || 35 lbs (16 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 29.5 x 15.0 x 10.0" |
- Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper (#50 Warm White, 53" x 36')
| Basic Color || White |
| Extended Color || Warm White |
| Basis Weight || 145 gsm / 97.97 lb |
| Thickness || 7.6 mil / 0.1930 mm |
| Core Size || 2.13" / 5.4 cm |
| Length || 36' / 10.97 m |
| Width || 53" / 134.62 cm |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 54.5 x 4.0 x 4.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Lorex by flir model LHV210800 manuel keep getting no signal message in small blue frame middle of screen after a few minutes it resets itself again ...
JVC DVD Home ENTERTAINMENT CENTER MX-536B Muhero...
Wildgame Innovations 4.3" Trail Pad LCD Media view vu50...
03 gxp bonneville Pontiac owners manual
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Muhero Poulus
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
My system suddenly stops up on turning up the volume. Even the standby light does not show, what should I do?Query...
Name: Colin Waldron
Schmidt & Bender 12.5-50x56 Field Target
My S&B Field Target scope I wish to use at 25 yds . It appears to be zeroed at 10 m but shooots high at 25 m. I cannot wind below zero to lower the crosshairs further. Is there some sort of zero lock ? How do I get lower as I bought this to use for bench rest and do not wish to a...
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....