User Manual for Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Zenith LM Riflescope Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Zenith LM
- Product category: Riflescopes Schmidt & Bender
- Brand: Schmidt & Bender
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Schmidt & Bender Riflescopes
User manual for the Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Zenith LM contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Schmidt & Bender product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Schmidt & Bender user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Schmidt & Bender product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description If you go after a wide variety of game and take shots that can be measured in feet as well as hundreds of yards, the Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Zenith LM Riflescope is the ideal optic for you. Its large 50mm objective is capable of gathering copious amounts of light to ensure bright and clear images, and index-matched anti-reflection lens coatings that are custom-engineered to the glass used on the lens elements for maximum light transmission. A low 3x magnification ensures you don't lose the forest for the trees for the close shots, and keeping the max magnification to 12x helps to maintain image brightness and provides a wider field of view over higher-power scopes so you will always be able to discern your target in extreme low-light conditions.This version of the Zenith features 0.1 mrad windage and elevation impact point correction, and ±1.0 mrad elevation adjustment ranges. The scope's housing has a larger 30mm one-piece main-tube and is made of a lightweight aluminum alloy that has a scratch and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish. The housing is nitrogen-filled to provide the Zenith with fogproof performance in all weather, and is O-ring sealed to be waterproof to 9.8 feet.
- Optical Performance
- 3-12x zoom magnification
- 42mm objective lens
- Index-matched anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- Index matched coatings are custom-engineered to the properties of the glass elements to maximize light transmissions
- 37.2-9.6' wide field of view at 100yd
- Reticle Details
- Positioned on first (front) focal plane
- Reticle and dot size maintains consistent reticle size and dot coverage at all zoom magnifications
- FD4 modified duplex FlashDot reticle
- Modified duplex crosshair design with long outer posts on horizontal and lower vertical axes and thin crosshairs in the center that extend straight up the vertical axis
- Red illuminated FireDot aiming point that completely disappears when turned off for unobstructed view
- Eleven adjustable FlashDot intensity levels
- 'Off' positions between each intensity level for faster activation to preferred setting
- Runs on one included CR2032 coin-cell battery
- Automatically turns off after 6 hours of operation
- Use and Handling
- 0.1 mrad/click impact point correction
- ±1.0 mrad windage and elevation adjustment range
- Covered windage and elevation turrets
- Rubberized and knurled zoom collar
- Fast-zoom mechanism goes from min to max in 180° rotation
In the Box Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Zenith LM Riflescope (FD4 FlashDot Reticle) Cleaning Kit CR2032 Battery Eyepiece Cover Objective Lens Cover Limited 10-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- 30mm one-piece aluminum main-tube
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant matte-black anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled. Fogproof and waterproof: Tested to 9.8'/3m
- Manufactured by hand
- Mount, rail, or rings required
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Zenith LM Riflescope in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Schmidt & Bender 774-811-407 Specs
| Magnification || 3 to 12x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 50 mm |
| Field of View || 3x: 37.2' @ 100 yd / 12.4 m @ 100 m |
12x: 9.6' @ 100 yd / 3.2 m @ 100 m
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 3x: 14.1 mm |
12x: 4.2 mm
| Eye Relief || 3.6" / 90 mm |
| Reticle Type || FD4 FlashDot Duplex Reticle (First Focal Plane) |
| Impact Point Correction || 0.1 MRAD per Click |
| Windage Adjustment || 1 MRAD |
| Elevation Adjustment || 1 MRAD |
| Water Resistance || Waterproof to 9.8' / 3 m |
| Fogproof || Yes, Nitrogen Filled |
| Maintube Diameter || 30 mm |
| Battery || 1 x CR2032 |
| Dimensions || Length: 13.3" / 33.7 cm |
Objective Diameter: 2.2" / 5.7 cm
Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7" / 4.3 cm
| Weight || 24.1 oz / 683 g |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 88 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Zenith LM Riflescope
|Subject: Lense water resistant |
|Date: 03.12.2020 13:32:15||Name: Robert Barnhart|
Do your Zenith scopes have a “ water shed” type coating similar to Lou tech or Rain guard?
I’m using a Nightforce 1-8 on my hunting rifle and it doesn’t have any type of water shed coatings and it shows lol.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sylvania sltdvd1023 10.1 quad core tablet/pdvd combo ...
RMi Series™ RM850i — 850 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold...
Eero Pro 5 manual needed, thank you. ...
Pom Smart Pods+
Headphones with USB connection...