User Manual for Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens
- Product category: Digital Cine Lenses Schneider
- Brand: Schneider
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Schneider Digital Cine Lenses
User manual for the Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Schneider product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Schneider user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Schneider product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Cinema Lens Care and Maintenance Read More The Schneider Optics 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens is an 95mm lens with a Canon-Mount that is designed for digital Cinematography, and covers a Super 35mm frame. It is part of a range of available lenses that includes 18, 25, 35, 50, 75 and 95mm. This lens shares the same optical and mechanical characteristics as the other lenses in the set, making switching between lenses virtually seamless.
These lenses feature a Telecentric imaging design, the same dimensions, and focus/iris gear positions. The focus ring rotates through 270°, and this lens features an aperture range of T2.0 to 16. Each lens is optically coated to improve transmission and contrast, and features an 18-blade iris, for a natural and pleasing Bokeh. This lens features a Canon EF-S mount with a focus scale in feet.
- The lens easily covers a Super 35mm film frame with an image circle of 31.5mm.
- The lens can be used with 2K/4K/5K Cinema cameras.
- The lens features a Telecentric design, which provides even illumination across the digital sensor, and avoids darkening in the corners of the image.
- The 18-blade iris forms a round shape, this round iris shape causes out of focus highlights, such as candle flames or bright light sources, to appear round in shape.
- The design of the lens adds a pleasing Bokeh to the image, lending a more naturalistic feel to the image.
- The lens exhibits virtually no breathing when changing focus, minimizing distractions to the audience.
- All lenses in the range feature an advanced optical coating, to increase light transmission and provide excellent contrast.
- Lenses are color matched to a standard at the factory, and so you do not have to buy a matched set, and can build your lens set over time. The matched color also means that you do not have to worry about a color shift when switching lenses.
- The lens close focus to 26" (0.65 m) from the sensor plane.
- The focus ring features 270 degrees of rotation, allowing for precision focus adjustments.
- This lens shares the same dimensions with all the other lenses in the Cine-Xenar III series, which means a minimum of adjustment and down time when swapping lenses.
- The iris and focus gears are in the same position on each lens in the series, making lens changes quicker because you do not have to reset the follow focus or iris motors for each lens.
UPC: 605228108844 In the Box Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens (95mm, Canon-Mount) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Focus scales are available in either feet or meters, and can be interchanged.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Schneider Cine-Xenar III 95mm T2.0 (ft) Specs
| Focal Length || 95mm |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF |
| Format || Super35/APS-C |
| Image Circle || 31.5 mm |
| Maximum T-Stop || T2 |
| Minimum T-Stop || T16 |
| Horizontal Angle of View || Super35: 14.8° |
| Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane || 26" / 0.65 m |
| Gear MOD & Pitch || Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
| Front Diameter || 104 mm |
| Filter Thread || M100 |
| Length || 7.1" / 180.34 mm |
| Weight || 4.0 lb / 1.8 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.45 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.0 x 8.5 x 6.9" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Power Slide X Automated Slide Scanner...
RIVIERA CARD DRONE OR FOLLOW ME DRONE...
SK-22 Professional Skater Dolly i disassembled the holder and having hard time to reasemble back
User Manual for CAD E100s...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.
10,000mAh Power Badge Power Bank
Name: David Charles
Acellories 10,000mAh Power Badge Power Bank
This unit has two USB outlets, one 2.1A and the other 1A
How does one tell which one is which?
There seem to be no marking on the unit a all!
Your help please.
Can you identify for me, which one is which?
All the best,