User Manual for Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens
- Product category: Digital Cine Lenses Schneider
- Brand: Schneider
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Schneider Digital Cine Lenses
User manual for the Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Schneider product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Schneider user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Schneider product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Cinema Lens Care and Maintenance Read More The Schneider Optics 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens is an 95mm lens with a Canon-Mount that is designed for digital Cinematography, and covers a Super 35mm frame. It is part of a range of available lenses that includes 18, 25, 35, 50, 75 and 95mm. This lens shares the same optical and mechanical characteristics as the other lenses in the set, making switching between lenses virtually seamless.
These lenses feature a Telecentric imaging design, the same dimensions, and focus/iris gear positions. The focus ring rotates through 270°, and this lens features an aperture range of T2.0 to 16. Each lens is optically coated to improve transmission and contrast, and features an 18-blade iris, for a natural and pleasing Bokeh. This lens features a Canon EF-S mount with a focus scale in feet.
- The lens easily covers a Super 35mm film frame with an image circle of 31.5mm.
- The lens can be used with 2K/4K/5K Cinema cameras.
- The lens features a Telecentric design, which provides even illumination across the digital sensor, and avoids darkening in the corners of the image.
- The 18-blade iris forms a round shape, this round iris shape causes out of focus highlights, such as candle flames or bright light sources, to appear round in shape.
- The design of the lens adds a pleasing Bokeh to the image, lending a more naturalistic feel to the image.
- The lens exhibits virtually no breathing when changing focus, minimizing distractions to the audience.
- All lenses in the range feature an advanced optical coating, to increase light transmission and provide excellent contrast.
- Lenses are color matched to a standard at the factory, and so you do not have to buy a matched set, and can build your lens set over time. The matched color also means that you do not have to worry about a color shift when switching lenses.
- The lens close focus to 26" (0.65 m) from the sensor plane.
- The focus ring features 270 degrees of rotation, allowing for precision focus adjustments.
- This lens shares the same dimensions with all the other lenses in the Cine-Xenar III series, which means a minimum of adjustment and down time when swapping lenses.
- The iris and focus gears are in the same position on each lens in the series, making lens changes quicker because you do not have to reset the follow focus or iris motors for each lens.
UPC: 605228108844 In the Box Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens (95mm, Canon-Mount) Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Focus scales are available in either feet or meters, and can be interchanged.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Schneider 1072705 CINE-XENAR III Lens in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Schneider Cine-Xenar III 95mm T2.0 (ft) Specs
| Focal Length || 95mm |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF |
| Format || Super35/APS-C |
| Image Circle || 31.5 mm |
| Maximum T-Stop || T2 |
| Minimum T-Stop || T16 |
| Horizontal Angle of View || Super35: 14.8° |
| Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane || 26" / 0.65 m |
| Gear MOD & Pitch || Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch |
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
| Front Diameter || 104 mm |
| Filter Thread || M100 |
| Length || 7.1" / 180.34 mm |
| Weight || 4.0 lb / 1.8 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.45 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.0 x 8.5 x 6.9" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
pom gear smart pods
Lorex by flir model LHV210800 manuel keep getting no signal message in small blue frame middle of screen after a few minutes it resets itself again ...
JVC DVD Home ENTERTAINMENT CENTER MX-536B Muhero...
Wildgame Innovations 4.3" Trail Pad LCD Media view vu50...
03 gxp bonneville Pontiac owners manual
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Muhero Poulus
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
My system suddenly stops up on turning up the volume. Even the standby light does not show, what should I do?Query...
Name: Colin Waldron
Schmidt & Bender 12.5-50x56 Field Target
My S&B Field Target scope I wish to use at 25 yds . It appears to be zeroed at 10 m but shooots high at 25 m. I cannot wind below zero to lower the crosshairs further. Is there some sort of zero lock ? How do I get lower as I bought this to use for bench rest and do not wish to a...
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....